thetrut11

There's no path; no enlightenment; no right nor wrong choices.

31 posts in this topic

The only thing that exists and will exists is this present moment, manifesting Itself however it wants, all this path and enlightenment is a waste of time, the thing that you are looking for is right here and now, not in the future and not in an specific place or state of mind, everything that is is reality itself Being. The moment you try to define reality with all this terms you enter into duality, because appears an observer trying to explain the observer, however this is just an illusion created by mind and language. Unity is unity and just one, indefinable, you just can be it.

But the question is, are you conscious of it? 

If not, get to work! 

haha, try to kill yourself then hahaha. If nothing hurts, if there is no enlightenment, bamn. Go and do the most hurtful thing to yourself and see if you are still happy haha

lol this actually sounds like some of the stuff I've been told about reaching enlightenment :) some variations, or I could be wrong. 

@Nahm, @Faceless, @Arkandeus

What do you guys think? :) 

15 hours ago, thetrut11 said:

The only thing that exists and will exists is this present moment, manifesting Itself however it wants, all this path and enlightenment is a waste of time, the thing that you are looking for is right here and now, not in the future and not in an specific place or state of mind, everything that is is reality itself Being. The moment you try to define reality with all this terms you enter into duality, because appears an observer trying to explain the observer, however this is just an illusion created by mind and language. Unity is unity and just one, indefinable, you just can be it.

What you say is true, but what did the path included that pointed you to this truth? probably the delusion?

16 hours ago, thetrut11 said:

In this case his path was obviously the absence of a path. Hehe. 

As this was the case for me as well. 

But when one thinks they need a path, well who are we to tell them otherwise. This is something they have to see for themselves. Truth “timelessness” can not be communicated by words “time”...One must climb that mountain themselves. But having someone else climb the mountain and come back and explain it in words will never suffice. 

As the description is never that which is described. 

So??‍♂️ 

The point is to see the falsness in choice. To see that choice “time/duality” implies confusion, and that confusion is the result of the inherent contradiction that the observer is different than that which they observe. “Division/fragmentation” and therfore conflit and disharmony.

Edited by Faceless

2 hours ago, zoey101 said:

lol this actually sounds like some of the stuff I've been told about reaching enlightenment :) some variations, or I could be wrong. 

@Nahm, @Faceless, @Arkandeus

What do you guys think? :) 

No matter what anyone says you must see for yourself. Don’t let the word prevent what is. 

People will say there is no path and people will say there is a path. Never the less anything they say has absolutely no relevance to you in that regard what so ever. It’s a necessity to free oneself from any form of authority what so ever, especially your own. 

To go into this with any assumption what so ever imples lack of freedom to inquire and explore for yourself honestly, which is absolutely necessary. 

There must be freedom from opinions, conclusions, and the stuff of the mind to explore and find out for your self what is true. 

Man. Just when I feel like I'm understanding, I get lost again lol oh well. I'll keep trying :)

12 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

Man. Just when I feel like I'm understanding, I get lost again lol oh well. I'll keep trying :)

Just explore without anticipation of the destination.

Because it’s interesting?. To me the most interesting thing to investigate and inquire into. 

You will not be sorry:)

Edited by Faceless

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Just explore without anticipation of the destination.

-

You will not be sorry:)

Hehe ;) But hmmm... Can there be any path without an anticipated destination; without at least an idea of it? Is exploring without anticipation of the destination spontaneous exploring, meaning a path that is no path - the no path path?

7 minutes ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

without at least an idea of it

Wouldn’t want to project would we?? Hehe

7 minutes ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

meaning a path that is no path - the no path path?

Hahah ?

We can make our own path with no particular destination in mind. 

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

Hehe ;) But hmmm... Can there be any path without an anticipated destination; without at least an idea of it? Is exploring without anticipation of the destination spontaneous exploring, meaning a path that is no path - the no path path?

d0294bdc3ec5bed30b3e2997ea8851ab_confused-memes-confused-meme_579-300.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@WindInTheLeaf

Just walk for the sake of walking 

hehehe?

Indeed. Too bad many won't walk unless they know where they are walking, while they constantly talk for the sake of talking.

@zoey101 Any path that is not your path, is not the path for you. You can never know what is your path, so better walk the no path path. This is the path not tied to the idea of a path, which means it is just the path you walk, not the one you believe you should walk to get to some specific destination. Or as @Faceless mentioned, walk for the sake of walking.

edit: (don't listen to a word i say, it is all nonsense)

Edited by WindInTheLeaf
disclaimer

35 minutes ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

Indeed. Too bad many won't walk unless they know where they are walking, while they constantly talk for the sake of talking.

:)

3 hours ago, zoey101 said:

That’s a good thing. Confusion is deepening / growth. Like the static between radio stations while you’re turning up the dial. (Radios are these things people used to use that played music received from radio wave towers, and had knobs & stuff on em)   Think about it this way, if you just watched yet another episode of Friends, and didn’t even consider personal development - you’d understand everything! There’d be no confusion at all!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE