Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

Do women who rejected you before ever give you a second chance?

5 posts in this topic

Guys, I’ve still keep getting rejected from time to time. I accept that that will always be a natural part of the game and dating realm. I know some people on here have said that you can always trying again in sometime in the future with that same girl, if u ever come across her again in person like a month or months down the line or what have you. Others on here, have disagreed with that. However, I am still not clear about all of this. I’ve lately been hearing from more dating coaches that it’s never a good idea to approach a girl or ask her out again, EVEN if you already conveyed your interest clearly to her months ago or a year(s) ago because she already made up her mind about you and she’s very unlikely to be convinced otherwise. Also, it may come across as strange and perhaps too needy. However, other dating gurus and some people on here have said the opposite, especially if you have positively changed a lot in your game and personality. Plus, women’s sexual/romantics are more fluid than women’s. I bring this whole thing up again because almost everyday I keep seeing hot but rare women who already turned me down in the past and I live in a small town. Yes, I know I need to move out, but I can’t and I really don’t have the enough time each day to go travel back and forth between my town and a major city just to hunt for beautiful women.

Fuck, why can’t dating be much easier than it is? 

@Hardkill Well let’s put it this way, they will be harder than girls you meet the first time. Now if you want to talk to them again that’s up to you.

Since you are struggling, make a voice recording of yourself making a approach if you get rejected upload it. No face, nothing like that and cut out names in the recording so you can still be anonymous. We can analyse it and tell you what you did wrong. Maybe it’s a really easy thing we can help you with.

Or if that makes you uncomfortable, write down the interaction and tells us word by word in text form. Recording is better because we can analyse tonality but it’s better then nothing.

Once a girl has deemed you as anything but a lover before y'all have been intimate, then it's 99.99% chance it's over with that woman. Unless you become famous or the town's biggest player and she sees you with other women. Women extremely rarely change their categorizing of men who they deem unfuckable.

Good news is, there's billion of women out there, and you will always find someone better!

people are always changing.. like literally and mentally you are not the same person you were 5 years ago, all of your cells back in that day are dead and you are completely another person right now. a lot of what you think was right and wrong are gone and you think differently than 5 years ago. this happens to everyone, time is the key. and changing.. you must change over time, if you don't do this, you better be dead.

so answering your question.

NO - if you or the other person have not changed 

YES if you are really alive and some time have passed

Edited by Lucas Lousada

I see. So they may or not give you another chance after a certain amount of time has passed.