Shakazulu

No Job no Prob

21 posts in this topic

Working puts me out my element lol. My monthly expenses are tied to my life purpose so I have to work X amount of hours weekly to keep bills paid. Who is actualizing and still works a job they don't like? Is it wise to have faith the universe will provide without working a job?

Edited by Shakazulu

@Shakazulu

Here is a old video of Allan Watts. Don’t mind the visual quality just listen to what he has to say. 

To me this is an intelligent way to view life. 

45 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

No Job no Prob

Problems don't finish even when you have lot of money and you don't do any work. Problems finish only when you are transformed.

52 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

Is it wise to have faith the universe will provide without working a job?

Those who have faith , don't ask such questions, they don't doubt at all. Those who have faith, know perfectly well that universe will provide that they deserve.

@Prabhaker wow, ? Really is impossible to escape problems lol. And true! Faith is unquestionable 

6 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

@Faceless very insightful! This POV will def take time to practice 

:)takes no time 

Time is the what you want to get rid of in this case. Hehe 

3 hours ago, Faceless said:

@Shakazulu

Here is a old video of Allan Watts. Don’t mind the visual quality just listen to what he has to say. 

that shit was fire, im so glad i happened to enter this post

9 hours ago, Viking said:

that shit was fire, im so glad i happened to enter this post

:)

I haven’t got into much of his stuff, but the very little I have he really seems to get it. 

Edited by Faceless

14 hours ago, Faceless said:

@Shakazulu

@Faceless Great video! I really enjoyed it.

If you don't play life, life will toy with you.
It will always seem like there are problems to solve.
The great hoax is that you are the one that introduces them by trying to fix things!
You fix one thing and the other breaks precisely because of what you did.

Unless you can find solace in your deficiencies, the world will always seem hostile by taking things away from you!

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

@Faceless Great video! I really enjoyed it.

If you don't play life, life will toy with you.
It will always seem like there are problems to solve.
The great hoax is that you are the one that introduce them by trying to fix things!
You fix one thing and the other breaks precisely because of what you did.

Unless you can find solace in your deficiencies, the world will always seem hostile by taking things away from you!

Exactly ??

12 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I haven’t got into much of his stuff, but the very little I have he really seems to get it. 

@Faceless This manuscript by Allen Watts was one of the first things I read when I was a newbie many moons ago. I still have that original copy today.

https://justpaste.it/TheArtOfContemplation

I do not think there’s one thing he and I don’t see eye to eye on. We are very similar in how we see this happening. Only his communication skill was so tremendously valuable. I appreciate this man very much. 

As I appreciate you and this sharing @cetus56

⭕️

??

Edited by Faceless

While there are indeed such structures or processes as cosmic rays which do not appear to the naked senses, the usefulness and potency of emptiness is, as Lao-tzu said, precisely that it is perfectly empty. "Being and non-being arise mutually." Thus, not to see the unity of self and other is the fear of life, and not to see the unity of being and non-being is the fear of death.

God, this is so beautiful! Thank you @cetus56!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Faceless So glad to have someone to share this with my friend.:)

@tsuki Sure thing. Here's one of my favorites.

Human consciousness preoccupies itself with these entities, and virtually ignores their spatial background. We consider it "nothing" in the sense of that which has neither importance nor significance, forgetting that without the spatial field, none of these entities could be manifested or distinguished. There is, however, between space and entity the same polar relationship as between crest and trough, for which reason "nothingness" is not simply the contrary or absence of "being", but rather its ground and origin.

As a newbie I remember reading this for the first time at the book store (pre-internet times) and I was totally blown away. It was like YES! What a discovery. Like finding gold. I was searching for something but I had no idea what it was until I read Allen Watts. He opened a huge door for me.

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Faceless This manuscript by Allen Watts was one of the first things I read when I was a newbie many moons ago. I still have that original copy today.

https://justpaste.it/TheArtOfContemplation

That's awesome @cetus56  Thanks for sharing it... I like a lot another talk by Alan Watts that is really similar to this one.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I found a transcript of the talk... here it is

https://justpaste.it/4fy5x

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

6 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Faceless Everything is intelligent if it supports our view xD 

Thats the point.. 

There is no point of view in what is. 

Truth/Intelligence is the absnsce of any particular point of of view, “movement of thought” 

Point of view is a part of the manifestation of the underlying substance, truth/nothingness. 

This perception is complete/infinite action without point of view all together, and void of time. 

Point of view is never truth. ?

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Thats the point.. 

There is no point of view in what is. 

Truth/Intelligence is the absnsce of any particular point of of view, “movement of thought” 

Point of view is a part of the manifestation of the underlying substance, truth/nothingness. 

This perception is complete/infinite action without point of view all together, and void of time. 

Point of view is never truth. ?

haha, that is another point of view!

Communication expresses itself that way yes hehe 

you will see?

Edited by Faceless