DnoReally

Creating An Experience Of Infinte Love

8 posts in this topic

Just having watched Leos new update on the blog in which he recommends having an experience of infinte love as a method for conquering the fear of death, I was wondering whether AL-LAD would be an appropriate tool for inducing such an experience.

Don't get me wrong I have read  (lots of) trip reports on the substance already, but people don't seem to use it for serious spiritual purpose anyway, so their reports are of no good use in this regard. Maybe the more experienced people can help me out here.

Edited by DnoReally

Ego/thought becomes a problem in the psychological realm. 

But wanting to get rid of ego is a movement of thought/ego. 

Its not about choosing one side or another, but instead watching the entire movement at play. 

The approach is the ticket.

sign of the holy man/women?

Edited by Faceless

To me that video is somewhat concerning, if only because of how it can be misinterpreted at various points. On a forum where Leo is seemingly idolized by some, in some cases quite young people... yea bit troubling

It depends. Can you feel love towards all things if you have not let go of all attachments? Forcing yourself to love those you are not ready to love, might prolong the process of truly getting there. Directing your awareness to where love already flows naturally to you, you will find out where it does not, and then you can figure out why it does not. But i dont know, im just saying stuff, and i dont know anything about AL-LAD. Just beware of taking any powerful psychoactive substance with a egoal in mind.

Good old pure mdma.   The first time is unbelievable but it starts losing its magic real fast.

We all experience infinite love for the drama of our own life.
It takes infinite compassion for yourself to wake up from that.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Seeing the benevolent intention and inevitability of people's actions will automatically create compassion and love in you. Look at very severe cases. Go all the way with it. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.