Charlotte

♥️Unconditional, deep, everlasting, boundless love for animals & nature ?

42 posts in this topic

@Outer  Could you elaborate a little more on the points you made please :)

1 minute ago, Outer said:

I think we abuse our emotions for our own nefarious needs and that sometimes have bad long-term effects on the person. It doesn't have to happen directly, but also can happen indirectly from changing those around them. Women tend to vote more to take away resources at gun point from men and limit freedoms leading to an evolved dystopia, unlike the one that is today.

What I'd like to see is for women to give unconditional love to their baby, not put them in child care and have their husband support them for the first few years of their babies life.

That might be controversial but it's natural, even though natural isn't an argument.

I wish we could afford for me to stay home with my princess :) but alas, I am a victim of the middle class curse lol 

But I see what you mean :) I know I can say with 100% certainty that I don't care who or what it is, I will protect my baby :) no tree or animal will stop that. I feel like I see a different part of the universe when I look at my daughter. She is 2 so she is at a point where she just does something new and amazing seemingly everyday. The best part is just how excited she is over it too. Nothing can beat that feeling for me. :D 

1 minute ago, zoey101 said:

I wish we could afford for me to stay home with my princess :) but alas, I am a victim of the middle class curse lol 

But I see what you mean :) I know I can say with 100% certainty that I don't care who or what it is, I will protect my baby :) no tree or animal will stop that. I feel like I see a different part of the universe when I look at my daughter. She is 2 so she is at a point where she just does something new and amazing seemingly everyday. The best part is just how excited she is over it too. Nothing can beat that feeling for me. :D 

??

8 hours ago, Outer said:

It's nothing special, humans are not special

I wasn't proclaiming it was 'special' outer, sorry if I gave you that impression. Humans are not special 10000% agree. 

8 hours ago, Outer said:

What I'd like to see is for women to give unconditional love to their baby, not put them in child care and have their husband support them for the first few years of their babies life.

I agree with this. 

8 hours ago, Outer said:

If you give unconditional love to nature or animals, why? Does that not make your love less valuable?

You say this like I'm choosing to do so, for me it isn't a choice. It runs through me. How would it?

Whilst I appreciate your input I disagree with you ♥️

On 5/1/2018 at 4:57 PM, Charlotte said:

(unsure where to post this, move if necessary).

Okay *takes deep breath* this is a deep topic for me personally. Please be patient as I'm not the best with my vocabulary.

From an early age I've have a deep deep connection with animals and nature. It's an undescribable connection, I literally cannot put it into words but I'll try and explain as best as possible. I feel their suffering, I feel like I act as a voice for animals and nature. I feel my purpose here is to protect & care for them, to watch over them.

I can sit and 'watch' wild animals for hours, I say 'watch' because I don't feel as if I'm watching them but when I do, my sense of self dissolves for the short time, I feel a deep boundless love for these beings, it feels UTTERLY blissful. I try and save/help every being that needs immediate attention that I encounter. 

Same with trees and nature, I can 'feel' their presence their energy, I look upon them with complete respect and admiration. It's extremely hard to try and explain unless you have felt the same. I don't take any sort of medications/drugs/alcohol to induce this, this happens daily. 

Does anybody else experience the same? 

Be nice to hear from you guys what you think ♥️??

Great post @Charlotte I've had a deep appreciation for animals and nature for the longest time, but I've only experienced what you're describing only one time in my life so far.  It was the time that I took San Pedro (mescaline).  You realize these plants you see are alive, these trees you pass by everyday are alive, these insects crawling on the ground everywhere are alive, these animals flying/hunting around are all alive, just like you are.  We see these all the time and don't make much of them usually, but if you ever look closely and carefully examine anyone of these, you will see how nature endowed it with such glorious detail and magnificence.  

I see these nearly every morning in and around the woods across the road from my house before I go to the gym.  I catch them in our garden snacking on our vegetables sometimes, but to be honest, it's hard to get upset ^_^.

July-20-2012-18-44-38-wowo.jpg

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

On 03/05/2018 at 1:35 PM, WildeChilde said:

You realize these plants you see are alive, these trees you pass by everyday are alive, these insects crawling on the ground everywhere are alive, these animals flying/hunting around are all alive, just like you are.  We see these all the time and don't make much of them usually, but if you ever look closely and carefully examine anyone of these, you will see how nature endowed it with such glorious detail and magnificence.  

♥️♥️♥️♥️

They are beautiful!! Thanks for your response :x

Animals and other beings are trying to survive as we are, unfortunately there source of food doesn't come as readily available as it does to us, it confuses me when some people say "I catch them eating in my garden and chase them off" ? I'd love to see how humans would behave if we had to catch and hunt for our food, I guarantee they would be the first in the neighbours garden eating vegetables ?

30 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

♥️♥️♥️♥️

They are beautiful!! Thanks for your response :x

Animals and other beings are trying to survive as we are, unfortunately there source of food doesn't come as readily available as it does to us, it confuses me when some people say "I catch them eating in my garden and chase them off" ? I'd love to see how humans would behave if we had to catch and hunt for our food, I guarantee they would be the first in the neighbours garden eating vegetables ?

Oh, but we do catch and hunt for food and suffer for it.
Our food is not as easily recognizable though - we chase edibles too, of course,
but we also need food for thought, boredom, loneliness, etc.
We all need to fulfill our all needs.
Some are basic, as food, but once you have those - other become basic instead.

Our hunting is also very contrived to the point of not recognizing it as such.
Our hunting is called work, so we chase money instead of grass.
We are every bit as unaware of our behavior as animals.
They are not aware what is to hunt, and we are not aware what is hunting for the human animal.

Oh, and animals chase us off their gardens too.
But instead of individual animals fighting us, we fight ourselves by polluting the planet.
We may very well be on the brink of extinction thanks to our excessive hunting.
We hunt by blinding ourselves to hunting. This is where excess comes from.
By trying to control the planet, we unwillingly took control of controlling ourselves.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

18 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Oh, but we do catch and hunt for food and suffer for it.

Agreed, but you know what I mean. 

19 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Our hunting is also very contrived to the point of not recognizing it as such.
Our hunting is called work, so we chase money instead of grass.
We are every bit as unaware of our behavior as animals.
They are not aware what is to hunt, and we are not aware what is hunting for the human animal.

Very true! 

19 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Oh, and animals chase us off their gardens too

Yeah I don't blame them ?

20 minutes ago, tsuki said:

But instead of individual animals fighting us, we fight ourselves by polluting the planet.
We may very well be on the brink of extinction thanks to our excessive hunting.
We hunt by blinding ourselves to hunting. This is where excess comes from.
By trying to control the planet, we unwillingly took control of controlling ourselves.

I know right! ???

2 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

I know right! ???

Yep, everybody knows it, including me. Not enough to stop this madness though.
When everybody knows everything, ignorance is the greatest wisdom.
If we could only understand our madness, then perhaps we could see that sometimes right is wrong and wrong is right.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki I have hope that it will come to a point where it won't be able to carry on, it will collapse in on itself. Hopefully wake everybody the f up which will equal change. 

@Charlotte Only if there will be anybody to wake up.
We humans have strange attachments to all sorts of different things.
We think that the bronze age is different from out current age, so we say that it has ended.
We think that Venus is different from Earth, so we try to stop the greenhouse effect.
Ultimately we think that life is different from death, so we struggle to fight it off.

Life comes from death and turns to death. To say that life comes from life is to miss the point.
To live in fear of death.

Edited by tsuki

The root is seeking psychological security. 

Which is turn makes physical insecurity for the whole. 

Fragmentation in movement. 

@Faceless what's meant by fragmentation? I didn't go school for too long and it's now catching up with me. 

6 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Faceless what's meant by fragmentation? I didn't go school for too long and it's now catching up with me. 

When I get a second today I will send you something on fragmentation. 

And i I never went to school thank heavens hehe

Your better off 

hehe ? 

@Faceless Thanks very much duuuude. 

I agree, I learnt more not going school than I ever did attending.

it's amazing and I share this with you. The question is this an ego-mechanism for creating a duality - unlimited love for animals and nature, but hate for humans? is there a boundary somewhere?
For me, the next level is to feel the same love for animals I have an inner aversion towards, like spiders (spiderbro;) ), Cockroaches, mosquitos, flies, worms...and for humans even when they do things that hurt my ego.
can I feel love and compassion to someone who is hurting an animal that I love? (while hopefully stopping it if I can?)

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Vercingetorix Hmmmm... Good question. Do you hate Humans? I don't hate anyone/anything. 

8 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

can I feel love and compassion to someone who is hurting an animal that I love? (while hopefully stopping it if I can?)

This is an interesting question... do you? I have to admit I don't. This is actually something I've struggle with, I've even grown apart from a few of my own family members because of the way they wish to treat animals. On one hand I understand why they do the way they do, they are unaware and and to abuse any living being shows me they are lacking something in their own life. I mean, if anybody tried to abuse a vulnerable baby/animal I see it as a form of power/control, they are trying to feel superior, why? Insecure maybe. At the same time it's the one thing I've witnessed in myself that hurt's me to the core and I do struggle to give love compassion at that very moment.

on saturday I took a long walk in the woods. it was wonderful <3 but suddenly I passed a place where they had cut a lot of trees. it made me very sad, it was almost painful to pass through that. :( I think they were doing forest work somewhere there, I could hear the noise of chain saws from afar. it felt all wrong and over the place..

I think my connection to nature is getting stronger again <3

whatever arises, love that