Charlotte

♥️Unconditional, deep, everlasting, boundless love for animals & nature ?

42 posts in this topic

(unsure where to post this, move if necessary).

Okay *takes deep breath* this is a deep topic for me personally. Please be patient as I'm not the best with my vocabulary.

From an early age I've have a deep deep connection with animals and nature. It's an undescribable connection, I literally cannot put it into words but I'll try and explain as best as possible. I feel their suffering, I feel like I act as a voice for animals and nature. I feel my purpose here is to protect & care for them, to watch over them.

I can sit and 'watch' wild animals for hours, I say 'watch' because I don't feel as if I'm watching them but when I do, my sense of self dissolves for the short time, I feel a deep boundless love for these beings, it feels UTTERLY blissful. I try and save/help every being that needs immediate attention that I encounter. 

Same with trees and nature, I can 'feel' their presence their energy, I look upon them with complete respect and admiration. It's extremely hard to try and explain unless you have felt the same. I don't take any sort of medications/drugs/alcohol to induce this, this happens daily. 

Does anybody else experience the same? 

Be nice to hear from you guys what you think ♥️??

You seem to have that wrapped up, Charlotte.

I guess it's time to work on the part you left out, huh?

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

this is so beautiful, Charlotte :x

I remember experiencing that as a child. but it's like a distant memory. I feel like I somehow got disconnected on the way. :( but this inspires me, I hope I can find that connection to animals and nature again. I feel like it's slowly strengthening again <3

whatever arises, love that

7 hours ago, deci belle said:

I guess it's time to work on the part you left out, huh?

?

@Faceless ☀️? also?

@phoenix666 I can guarantee YOU will reconnect ♥️ I look forward to seeing the development of your connection return :x

@Charlotte
I always liked to find solace in mother nature. She is a harsh, but loving mistress.
The love of mother nature to you is unconditional through its divine, eternal and ever-present indifference.
She loves you as much as any other rock and treats your problems equally.
To see yourself as a rock is to get rid of all problems at once.
Then, the only problem that's left is: I don't want to be a rock! I want to be important! I want to change the world!
Then - we return home, reconnected.

The real game changer is to see that cities are divinely natural by their indifference.
Don't we run away from cities because we feel insignificant? To connect with our nature?
Cities express their love to you in the same way that mother nature does. To them, you are just a brick.
Isn't that the greatest problem?

To be one with one's own nature is to see that our nature is to change. Not to fix or break.
Mother nature does not fix you, nor breaks you, when you are born, or when you die.
To break you means to feed a bear. To her, it is simply a change.
To her, you are a rock. A bear is a rock. A wolf is a rock. She loves everything equally

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I feel like we put less conditions on animals to be loved so it's easier to appreciate them. Also I guess you can't stare at humans for hours on end without warranting a few concerned questions from them xD.

6 hours ago, Charlotte said:

☀️? also?

The trees imply those ?

7 hours ago, Charlotte said:

I can guarantee YOU will reconnect ♥️ I look forward to seeing the development of your connection return :x

that's very sweet, thanks <3 but I can already say that awareness work does it for me. the more mindful I am throughout the day, the more joy I feel by noticing small things like leaves in the wind, little flowers and the new baby plant growing in our banana-tree pot on the balcony:x

@tsuki I really like what you wrote there <3 thanks for sharing!

whatever arises, love that

5 hours ago, tsuki said:

To be one with one's own nature is to see that our nature is to change.

Dynamic??

@Charlotte egos can’t love

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

17 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Same with trees and nature, I can 'feel' their presence their energy, I look upon them with complete respect and admiration. It's extremely hard to try and explain unless you have felt the same. I don't take any sort of medications/drugs/alcohol to induce this, this happens daily. 

This is what I do:). To have a centerless/headless walk. Except “I” don’t feel it’s presence, there is just a total/whole presence/happening. Except there is no me that distinguishes between other. There is no point of view as point of view doesn’t even exsist. There is nothingness. This is joy, beauty, creativity, compassion/love. 

Edited by Faceless

Nature and animals are beautiful <3

If this is what you love then make sure that you can enjoy and serve them everyday. Like a work :)

Be creative and don't keep this love for yourself ?

Haha you made me smile because I have pondered the exact same thing, loving animals and nature so deeply and how this has grown or "come back". And I feel as if that special connection I have with them is here even more. The most wonderous thing I also now looking at animals from the same place as when I was younger, they seem to be more curious to me as well, as if they would sense the pure love I have for them. With no wanting to pet them or get anything from them, just looking and appriciating. ^_^

20 hours ago, Charlotte said:

(unsure where to post this, move if necessary).

Okay *takes deep breath* this is a deep topic for me personally. Please be patient as I'm not the best with my vocabulary.

From an early age I've have a deep deep connection with animals and nature. It's an undescribable connection, I literally cannot put it into words but I'll try and explain as best as possible. I feel their suffering, I feel like I act as a voice for animals and nature. I feel my purpose here is to protect & care for them, to watch over them.

I can sit and 'watch' wild animals for hours, I say 'watch' because I don't feel as if I'm watching them but when I do, my sense of self dissolves for the short time, I feel a deep boundless love for these beings, it feels UTTERLY blissful. I try and save/help every being that needs immediate attention that I encounter. 

Does anybody else experience the same? 

Be nice to hear from you guys what you think ♥️??

For more than 20 years I had overlooked nature almost AT ALL. This so called "path" helped me to find what you've written. I wouldn't describe it better. Thank you.

You are addicted to alcohol? Yhym... Try quitting coffee.

@tsuki Beautiful ♥️?

@Faceless Apologies.

Yes I agree with 

3 hours ago, Faceless said:

“I” don’t feel it’s presence, there is just a total/whole presence/happening. Except there is no me that distinguishes between other. There is no point of view as point of view doesn’t even exsist. There is nothingness. This is joy, beauty, creativity, compassion/love. 

I did say I'm not good with my vocabulary ? you've explained it even more perfectly ♥️

@cirkussmile  Exactly. Still working on my life purpose ^_^

@phoenix666 That's beautiful ?

1 hour ago, shamaanitar said:

The most wonderous thing I also now looking at animals from the same place as when I was younger, they seem to be more curious to me as well, as if they would sense the pure love I have for them. With no wanting to pet them or get anything from them, just looking and appriciating. ^_^

So glad to hear you experience the same and that I've made you smile :) You said it perfectly!! 

@Amilaer---  That's amazing to hear! Embrace every second.

?

8 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

I” don’t feel it’s presence, there is just a total/whole presence/happening. Except there is no me that distinguishes between other. There is no point of view as point of view doesn’t even exsist. There is nothingness. This is joy, beauty, creativity, compassion/love. 

An indivisible and therefor complete action. 

This implies purpose that is whole or “holy” 

And that is quite a purpose

:)

It's easier to connect with things that we know can't hurt us, in my opinion.

Animals are wondrous and such magnificent creatures. It's nice to connect on deeper levels. I feel the same way, like "if I don't stand up for them and feel their pain, who will?" I can totally relate to that :) 

I don't know if my connection for Nature is the same. I feel like that is more situational for me. Dependent on my mood, I can be deeply moved by it. The right song helps that feeling too :)