cetus

Leo's 30 Day Meditation Countdown!

48 posts in this topic

@Crystalous@TylerJ Leo is like an astronaut of inner space on a mission to a black hole. He's probably passing through Van Allen belt by now. Time no longer exists for him as all points of reference are long gone in deep space. The planet Earth is a distant memory that seems like a long gone dream. As he looks out his window he sees infinite space with countless galaxies in all directions. He sees clouds of gases forming into particles than into matter as galaxies, suns, planets and Leo's.

He reaches his final destination. The black hole. The singularity. Whatever crosses the event horizon never comes back. He is absorbed into the black hole never to return! 

Hehe -No, Leo isn't physically traveling to a black hole and getting spaghettified.:D But close. His body is staying here on hold for his return. But something of Leo won't be coming back.

@TylerJ   some troll said he died of a heart attack from psychedelics in the comment section but no, i think hes very alive haha

16 minutes ago, moon777light said:

@TylerJ    he died of a heart attack from psychedelics  i think hes very alive haha

@moon777light   Both views are invalid. Leo never existed.

3 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Crystalous@TylerJ Leo is like an astronaut of inner space on a mission to a black hole. He's probably passing through Van Allen belt by now. Time no longer exists for him as all points of reference are long gone in deep space. The planet Earth is a distant memory that seems like a long gone dream. As he looks out his window he sees infinite space with countless galaxies in all directions. He sees clouds of gases forming into particles than into matter as galaxies, suns, planets and Leo's.

He reaches his final destination. The black hole. The singularity. Whatever crosses the event horizon never comes back. He is absorbed into the black hole never to return! 

Hehe -No, Leo isn't physically traveling to a black hole and getting spaghettified.:D But close. His body is staying here on hold for his return. But something of Leo won't be coming back.

Holy fucking shit i am already scared by this lol.At this point i am not ready to become Leo, the black hole is infinite and you cannot escape if you choose to trully discover it.

Leo's gonna come back after with a new video

My Even Most Deepest Insane Insight Yet 

"So you ever like, think about how like, the colour blue is blue? and then, like, someone else might call it blue too, right? but how do you know they're seeing the same blue that you're seeing? what if, and stay with me here because this is extremely nuanced, what if THEIR blue is YOUR green???? know what I mean? What if we're calling them by the same name but actually seeing different colours? If you're not ready to grasp this then please don't even try. I'm leaving you with that. Also I'm cancelling actualized.org"

8 hours ago, Arman said:

Leo's gonna come back after with a new video

My Even Most Deepest Insane Insight Yet 

"So you ever like, think about how like, the colour blue is blue? and then, like, someone else might call it blue too, right? but how do you know they're seeing the same blue that you're seeing? what if, and stay with me here because this is extremely nuanced, what if THEIR blue is YOUR green???? know what I mean? What if we're calling them by the same name but actually seeing different colours? If you're not ready to grasp this then please don't even try. I'm leaving you with that. Also I'm cancelling actualized.org"

Hahaha.

Well, is it just a coincidence we are taught the same names to the same colours and then we can ask the other person,  he answers correctly?

On 5/17/2018 at 5:52 PM, TylerJ said:

You think he’s dead yet?

He was last seen on wednesday,so no. Lol

Probably checking tech support questions like he mentioned 

Edited by DMM710

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@cetus56 ❤️Yeah.  He’s already the singularity. 

Had to find an image to go with that.:)

3047798-poster-p-1-welcome-to-the-age-of-the-micro-singularity.jpg

On 5/18/2018 at 5:57 AM, cetus56 said:

I am not afraid, nor scared of this,  rather I am inspired and at this very moment I hug the black hole accept me! Sip me there black holeeeee! , let me absorbed there!!! Whatever it takes! I want to die right now, give me what human deserve.. let me die right now and experience the no turning back,. I have nothing to lose 

3 hours ago, moon777light said:

3 days & 17 hours!!!

I am very curious to know what  Leo has to say after the 30 days of meditation. 

53 minutes ago, Empty said:

I am very curious to know what  Leo has to say after the 30 days of meditation. 

@Empty I'm sure it will be interesting. I think the hardest for Leo will be conveying what happened into words and for the rest of us to be empty and open enough to hear what was said beyond the "words". It's gonna get interesting. A completely new paradigm for some.

"Heyyyyyyyyy, this is Leo..back from my holiday away from you sluts.  I'm a crack addict now.  I used all the money from selling the life purpose course to fuel my addictions. What can i say?"