moon777light

Goodluck Leo

25 posts in this topic

I was going to post those exact words on this topic

The kingdom of heaven is within.

6 minutes ago, Colin said:

I was going to post those exact words on this topic

:D 

Yep we're all wishing you the best Leo.  You have over 700,000 subscribers; that's this many people who are rooting for you times 70.  Remember that any time you feel the urge to quit.  

14836668.jpg

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

This is also a good opportunity for some of you to test how much you are addicted and dependant on Leo’s content. It is good test for taking action on what you have learned so far from him in theories. 

@egoless I agree, I've become way to dependent on him without doing enough effort on my side, its about time I got off my ass.

56 minutes ago, egoless said:

This is also a good opportunity for some of you to test how much you are addicted and dependant on Leo’s content. It is good test for taking action on what you have learned so far from him in theories. 

Nice insight!  I was thinking Leo should take 60 days without making any videos.  You need solo time to grow without the tugs of obligation.  Growth requires lots of relaxed solo time.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

30 minutes ago, pluto said:

Where is he going?

9_9

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

7 hours ago, pluto said:

Where is he going?

Watch his new video.. 30 days meditation you ,,..

Oh my bad i don't usually follow his videos. I just watch some from time to time.

B R E A T H E

7 minutes ago, pluto said:

Oh my bad i don't usually follow his videos. I just watch some from time to time.

It's okay! HAHAHAHA! 

Thanks!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo is going to rescue his father from the underworld and slay the dragon. Have fun and good luck 5-Leo!9_9

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Thanks!

Ha-ha, I will join your first day to isolate myself by intakingLSD for 2 Days, any last words to say? What can you say about that? Ha-ha Before you enter no mind state? Any advice for that very moment when LSD is activated to my body? And advice before and after that, Tomorrow is my first time to take LSD .. 150ug and the other is 300ug.. i am planning to take one each day...I already bought it haha i'm excited for the delivery Hahahah!

Edited by John Iverson

Good luck Leo. You're amazing, brave and inspiring. I'm still at a loss as how to integrate the tiny bits of progress I've made with the rest of my life, but without you bridging the divide between spiritual and rational, there would be no spirituality for me at all. Go actualize your full potential.

11 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Ha-ha, I will join your first day to isolate myself by intakingLSD for 2 Days, any last words to say? What can you say about that? Ha-ha Before you enter no mind state? Any advice for that very moment when LSD is activated to my body? And advice before and after that, Tomorrow is my first time to take LSD .. 150ug and the other is 300ug.. i am planning to take one each day...I already bought it haha i'm excited for the delivery Hahahah!

You're getting in over your head.

300ug is way too much for you.

Even 150ug will mindfuck you to the point where all your plans will fly out the window.

Take it slow.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The delusion severity of some people worry me. 

13 hours ago, John Iverson said:

150ug and the other is 300ug.. i am planning to take one each day...

You will waste material. LSD builds up tolerance for 2 weeks. Here's a chart based on experiences of bluelight forum users:

xt1692-lD1cFiTeK66kVBgxbdF2Jqek0efuB80FV

So 14 days is ok, but if you really need to then 1 week is a MINIMUM. If you plan to trip a lot throught the year, then 1 month inbetween the trips would be the best.

Dosing everyday is probably unhealthy and just doesn't work the way you would expect it to do. 

To be honest, if you have never tripped before, that 150ug will be the best experience of your life.

• Just make sure you do it in the right set&setting. Prepare headphones and some music, blanket, a comfortable place to lay down.
  • You can listen to music with your eyes closed, I really recommend it.
  • Don't forget water to drink and maybe a banana to snack on.
  • You might feel an urge to pee a lot, so remember that you need to be in a close distance to the toilet/nature.
  • Ingest it on an empty stomach to avoid discomfort.
  • Don't worry if you feel shaking, cold, or tightening of blood vessels, that's normal and called bodyload.
  • Wear comfortable clothes, etc.

You have probably heard all of that before. After the peak, when you will start to get grip on reality again you can try doing one of the exercises from Leo's list: 

That kind of practice is much easier to do when under influence of psychedelics. I have personally liked looking at a pen and seeing that it doesn't exist.

Edited by Girzo