Arman

Leo's 30 day challenge

112 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Key Elements ok, thanks I understand what you’re saying. I think the Buddha just fully realized what he already is and psychedelics are useful for self realization. Once realized, in hindsight, the methods don’t matter at all, imo. But I think you mean in his ‘life’, beyond the realization, his compassion and giving, will psychedelics ‘help’ that, for Leo or the hypothetical Buddha. Yes, imo, dramatically. One could get hit by the lightening, and another can ‘do the work’ with enlightenment. Both are already the same, just different paths to realization.

I never heard of this part in any Buddhist stories/history.

@Nahm I still like to learn new stuff and put the puzzle pieces together as I go along.

@Key Elements @Nahm IMO, Leo is becoming the perfect diamond free of all aggregates of self.  I wish him such clarity that his presents can only be known by it's surface reflections. 

@Nahm Yea one week in and 3 to go! He may find what he's looking for before that. We'll see.

Hahaha very unlikely!

1 month, even if you meditate all day is really nothing.

If it was 2-3 years, then yes, the chance for liberation is very very high .

2 hours ago, Blissout said:

Hahaha very unlikely!

1 month, even if you meditate all day is really nothing.

If it was 2-3 years, then yes, the chance for liberation is very very high .

He isn't using traditional methods. Leo said that he managed to create a method (probably using 5-meo-dmt) for creating enlightenment experiences and also stated that his experiences are getting deeper and deeper each time (even in consecutive days). The challenge is to rewire his brain to integrate this new perception shift permanently. Very unorthodox method, there is no way to estimate how long will take but the consensus is that he is getting really close to his goal. Going deep like this i won't be surprised if he succeeds. 

I don't disagree with substances being able to trigger enlightening experiences. However I don't believe you can use them in this manner to sprint to the 'finish line', there are diminishing returns in regards to what is integrated. Nobody finds it strange that various videos are very similar in how they express such a 'deeper' experience THIS time, without much else of substance to differentiate them. I think they is a high potential for anyone seeking to fall into a trap of trying to rush to a goal, 'breaking through' - seeing improvement for all the invested time, validation of beliefs.

13 hours ago, Dogsbestfriend said:

Nobody finds it strange that various videos are very similar in how they express such a 'deeper' experience THIS time, without much else of substance to differentiate them.

I think it's because of the very nature of Enlightment experience. Like Peter Ralston said when asked about his deepest realization: "They were all the deepest." It's paradoxical. How do you describe the deeper deepest experience? Just like that? Then what about the next one, would it be a deeper, deeper deepest experience? It can only get more silly from that place.

So I still find a value in marking a fact that there is always more to explore, even after seemingly reaching the end.

On 4/29/2018 at 5:50 PM, moon777light said:

Leo talked about how he has to surrender his baby ,actualized.org, in order to further advance and i couldnt help but think of when (AVENGERS INFINTY WAR SPOILER ALERT!!!!) Thanos had to kill a soul he loved (Gamora) in order to further advance (to get the soul stone). :D if there are any avengers fans here hehe

Kkkkkk... So DAMN true 

Wow, truly an inspiring challenge. I myself considered visiting Tibet and trying the monk style of life, learning more and more about Buddhism. I’m still thinking about it, but for now I need to sort my life out. Anyways I’ve always loved challenges, sure not these kind of challenges in which I could put my life at risk, but more entertaining challenges. As an example, Rebecca Zamolo, has some cool and unique videos. I recently watched some of them and I like them a lot. A little bit of fun and entertainment. If anyone is interested, here’s the link to a playlist

Edited by John_Doe1