Arman

Leo's 30 day challenge

112 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Leo, a couple of things that I must point out are, you have only one video on karma. Karma is much deeper than that. It's very profound. Have you researched and interviewed different ppl who have knowledge on that? Nirvana is the real thing. Again, have you researched and interviewed ppl who have knowledge on that? All I'm saying is, I really hope that you've made a wise decision on what you're about to do. You definitely have not covered tangible "ah-ha" moments where there are witnesses to your spiritual journey (footprints). Since duality is part of non-duality, every step counts. Everthing is interconnected.

Btw, in the practical life (LP/startup), if actualized.org is your source of income, you don't have to build the business all by yourself. You may use amazon to sell stuff, like your LP course, and then, you don't have to rely on yourself or build your own tech support. Companies such as amazon and fb could handle scaling up and down by the masses. You may start a blog on fb if you want more free time, instead of your own forum. I'm just letting you know more options/choices. In the end, it's your choice. Please think about all these and make wise decisions.

I saw the video, I just hope he still will have interest in teaching after that 30 day retreat. Which he said he would, but we never know  for sure...

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Leo, fuck channel, fuck money, also you do not need to create any more videos anymore, you should not need any of this where you are going, surrender means surrender, just give up and be! You will be just fine whatever happens.

Edited by archi

45 minutes ago, archi said:

Leo, fuck channel, fuck money, also you do not need to create any more videos anymore, you should not need any of this where you are going, surrender means surrender, just give up and be! You will be just fine whatever happens.

You are missing the point.. after that his focus is about his life purpose.. it is not about him anymore.. it is about for us..  because he is not the person anymore the one who clings to his personhood.. me,. The me became transcended, if he successfully do it..

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

I saw the video, I just hope he still will have interest in teaching after that 30 day retreat. Which he said he would, but we never know  for sure...

I really hope that he do haha.. 

We should all say farewell to Leo because he might never come back.

Glory to Israel

20 minutes ago, Scholar said:

We should all say farewell to Leo because he might never come back.

Press F to pay respects.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

6 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Leo, a couple of things that I must point out are, you have only one video on karma. Karma is much deeper than that. It's very profound. Have you researched and interviewed different ppl who have knowledge on that? Nirvana is the real thing.

We'll talk more about karma in the future. Yes, it's a deep topic.

Nirvana I have experienced. It's Infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We'll talk more about karma in the future. Yes, it's a deep topic.

Nirvana I have experienced. It's Infinity.

Hey, as long as you know what you're doing, we all wish you the best journey. I guess you never met the others, like guardian angels or past gurus/monks/etc, who could go into any realms in infinity including become infinity, and they don't have to be reincarnated again? Or, when they do, it's on their free will. They teach wisdom. Observing self = literally, the elephant in the room? Just wanted to let you know, infinity is inclusive of everything. Nirvana is what you achieve at the end of your life if you learned all your lessons in life. It's different from enlightenment. 

So many assumptions people have around here...

55 minutes ago, egoless said:

So many assumptions people have around here...

Like what? Ppl could ask questions. Infinity includes everything--all aspects. Leo is free to choose. Who's stopping him?

I'm totally ok with him disagreeing with me, but I would sincerely like to know a good reason why.

35 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Like what? Ppl could ask questions. Infinity includes everything--all aspects. Leo is free to choose. Who's stopping him?

I'm totally ok with him disagreeing with me, but I would sincerely like to know a good reason why.

First of all. You can’t know what happens after death because possibilities are wide open. Karma is just a concept. Reincarnation is just a concept. In assumptions I mean that some people should stop guessing and just authenticly become conscious of what is unknown... I doubt many people here understand what true non duality and not knowing means. Contemplate what does possibilities wide open mean. 

Edited by egoless

42 minutes ago, egoless said:

First of all. You can’t know what happens after death because possibilities are wide open. Karma is just a concept. Reincarnation is just a concept. In assumptions I mean that some people should stop guessing and just authenticly become conscious of what is unknown... I doubt many people here understand what true non duality and not knowing means. Contemplate what does possibilities wide open mean. 

There are whole topics/subjects written on them. Parapsychology is one of them. It branches off of psychology. If you assume that everything is fake, should we just get rid of those topics? There has been witnesses proving their past lives, and witnesses to those topics. If you don't like those topics, no one is asking you to look into them.

I'm not guessing and assuming anything of anyone. I don't know what's going on in other ppl's lives. I just try my best to live my life moment by moment. If I have questions for Leo, I just ask. I'm also interested in these topics.

11 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

There are whole topics/subjects written on them. Parapsychology is one of them. It branches off of psychology. If you assume that everything is fake, should we just get rid of those topics? There has been witnesses proving their past lives, and witnesses to those topics. If you don't like those topics, no one is asking you to look into them.

Man you still misunderstand what I am refering to. Become conscious of what infinity/openeness is. It includes all that you said plus the possibility that you go to hell after your death where devil puppies torture you. But here is the culmination. It is not you. 

It is noone. And there is nothing. Right at this moment you think you read this it is not happening... there is no such thing as happening and yet exactly it is what happening is.

Edited by egoless

34 minutes ago, egoless said:

Man you still misunderstand what I am refering to. Become conscious of what infinity/openeness is. It includes all that you said plus the possibility that you go to hell after your death where devil puppies torture you. But here is the culmination. It is not you. 

Yeah, ok. No one wants to go to hell phenomenon. 

My original questions were for Leo in relation to the infinity. 

3 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Yeah, ok. No one wants to go to hell phenomenon. 

My original questions were for Leo in relation to the infinity. 

Infinity is unquestionable. There is no right question or right answer about it. If I were you I would just forget that word and be happy in the moment. When you truly become conscious of wgat infinity intails all the search and questions will be over. And it will be ultimate circle you will become the most practical human... you will go and watch tv with your loved ones. 

Edited by egoless

44 minutes ago, egoless said:

Infinity is unquestionable. There is no right question or right answer about it. If I were you I would just forget that word and be happy in the moment. When you truly become conscious of wgat infinity intails all the search and questions will be over. And it will be ultimate circle you will become the most practical human... you will go and watch tv with your loved ones. 

Yeah, but the questions were not for me, they were for Leo. He is planning to do back to back 5meo again to see and become infinity. I'm not the one planning that. I'm not thinking of the word "infinity" all the time like you said. Ok, enough said. Take care. Those questions were for Leo. I don't have bad intensions for him. I just want him to stay safe. Simple. I don't want to go off topic either.

24 minutes ago, egoless said:

This resonates with me.

It’s much more Horton Hears a Who, and much less hell scenarios, judges & guides, etc. The illusion is contingent on the ‘dark view’. Without it, it’d be plain as day. That’s what’s so damn funny.  It’s better than angels. It’s better than what is imaginable. Only direct experience will do, because the Truth is unbelievable.  Drooling with your mouth open in shock and awe is the closest a word could get. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE