Arman

Leo's 30 day challenge

112 posts in this topic

Meditation is when the i is not. 

This is an all day affair. 

I do not meditate. There is just meditation. 

Just now, Faceless said:

Meditation is when the i is not. 

This is an all day affair. 

I do not meditate. There is just meditation. 

I agree with you 100%.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

10 minutes ago, egoless said:

careful with that. Meditating while lying may quickly turn into relaxation as it is so easy to fall asleep or half asleep.

It can be pretty interesting to meditate while you're extremely tired or relaxed.

I’ve had some strange experiences with this. A couple times a thought would come up, and I would doze off for a split second and the thought would turn into a dream, it was really bizarre lol.

Edited by DMM710

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I agree with you 100%.

?

43 minutes ago, egoless said:

Good that you stopped caring about formal sitting. It is not about formality but about the presence. I can do it when walking, running and etc. at this point. Careful with trying too hard to achieve smth - even trying to surrender. Your worst enemy is desire to be Enlightened as fk.... That is HUUUUUUUUGE trap! I am amazed how you don't battle that or at least I don't see that you do. 

Dude, you got smart!  Seriously.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

This is my favorite video on Enlightenment:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, egoless said:

Your worst enemy is desire to be Enlightened as fk.... That is HUUUUUUUUGE trap!

Yeah. Thought/desire and all its implications imply psychological time. 

To end that movement “time in becoming” implies entlightned being. 

Edited by Faceless

@Leo Gura Best of luck...This video has a lot of meaning for me. You talked about enlightenment a lot but never covered nirvana.

A lot of lessons in this life has to be learned with mindfulness. 

To my boy Leo, your teachings are PURE GOLD! Seriously I hope your meditation will bring you to the collapse of self. I hope you can fully let go of your worries about Actualized.org, because you have already made a huge impact. As a token of my appreciation, have a gold Leo. Summer is coming and I will be joining you on the meditation challenge :). Good luck to anyone else who is doing the challenge, see you on the other side.

gold leo.jpg

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Can you rest as Awareness?

My separate self is fully collapsed Joseph. 

4 hours ago, egoless said:

My separate self is fully collapsed Joseph. 

Correct.  Rest as Awareness is a metaphor.  It’s a pointer.  It’s the best pointer we have.  Adya is spot on.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

This has been a long-term goal of mine for the past 6 months.

Vipassana centers offer longer stays - 20-40 days for advanced practitioners meeting certain criteria over lengths of time. I am working toward that end because I want the structure of the center. 

Another part of that goal is working for myself, so I can take time like that off at my discretion. Obviously, Leo already does that.

This is the next step for someone who has done a few 10 days retreats and maintained a daily practice. 

--- edit/

Nevermind. It's a month of researching 5meo and mindfulness rather than formal sitting. 

Maintaining practice outside of a formal sit - meditating with your eyes open, so to speak - is very important. The extended formal sits are effective for rewiring, in my experience. 

Edited by eskwire

nothing is anything

@eskwire You ain't really done Vipassana till you've plugged some 5-MeO up your butt ;)

That's a little secret Goenka forgot to tell you about ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@eskwire You ain't really done Vipassana till you've plugged some 5-MeO up your butt ;)

That's a little secret Goenka forgot to tell you about ;)

Pics or it didn't happen. ?

nothing is anything

@eskwire Careful what you wish for.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm excited for you Leo! I wish you all the best.

I've been having those thoughts for a while now.. that letting go of your baby is the last thing bringing you to that tipping point. deep down I know I should do the same. I'm massively afraid of it. huge respect for finally doing it. I hope one day I will have the momentum to surrender as well. 

we all cheer for you. remember to fully surrender, that always seems to be my 'leverage'. all the best from my little heart! <3

whatever arises, love that

@Leo Gura Leo socializing like crazy before you go for a month of soltitude buddy? :D good good. 

@Leo Gura Good luck,Leo. Just be careful, safety is the most important thing. I hope you won't drop your viewers after this. Get this balance that you wish for. It might help you also when working with people in person.  Seems like it is a necessary pre-phase for it. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

@Leo Gura Good luck,Leo. Just be careful, safety is the most important thing. I hope you won't drop your viewers after this. Get this balance that you wish for. It might help you also when working with people in person.  Seems like it is a necessary pre-phase for it. 

He do that just for hin to detach, he doesn't care anymore if he will have a 0 subscriber after that because he is now detach.. and he will becom GOD MODE ... he will become great to work with other people he is GOD that time so expect moreeeeeeeee about him more in an infinite degreeees