Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nbolt

Finders Course

11 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard of the Finders Course? They claim to be able to get people to an 'enlightened' state within a few weeks or months.

26 minutes ago, The Son said:

Seems like a scam

Why do you say that? You can't even give them money. They're a research organization. Seems like a pretty epic fail for a "scam" lol.

Edited by Neill Bolton

Ignorance US-style... Common words; brains, meditation or whatever, folks, data, instruments and so on.

Enlightenment as a take-away...

I am in the finders course right now.  We are in the middle of it.  Its not easy, but i have been seeing amazing benefits in my own life...less stress more compassion, greater clarity and focus, more ability to see situations as they are, more productivity and creativity, etc... This has been hands down one of the mose practical, beneficial and challenging courses i have ever had.  The challenge is that you have to be actively engaged in this and not skipping things or cramming can be diffiuclt i have heard.  For me, it is very clear that my life is an illusion if i am not living from my personal truth (which is all encompassing).  To live from that centered place is the only place or life worth living for me, so i am excited to do all the homework and meditate and observe everyday.

happy to answer and questions if u r seriously considering this course, 

peace and blessings,

shanta marie

The guy knows what he's saying. I know people that did the course and got stream entry (Location 1). I saw testimonials of people even getting 4 path (Location 4). If I had the money certainly I would do.

IF enlightenement was known to be brought about by causes and conditions,it would be like everything else that is brought about by causes and conditions  :  impermanent and unstable.

I might be wrong , but I would not give energy to this course. It seems to feed on our tendency to think " if I do this I will get this. If I do more of this, I get more of that." A striving philosophy that tends to build up one's ego.

On 11.03.2017 at 6:02 PM, Shanta ma said:

I am in the finders course right now.  We are in the middle of it.  Its not easy, but i have been seeing amazing benefits in my own life...less stress more compassion, greater clarity and focus, more ability to see situations as they are, more productivity and creativity, etc... This has been hands down one of the mose practical, beneficial and challenging courses i have ever had.  The challenge is that you have to be actively engaged in this and not skipping things or cramming can be diffiuclt i have heard.  For me, it is very clear that my life is an illusion if i am not living from my personal truth (which is all encompassing).  To live from that centered place is the only place or life worth living for me, so i am excited to do all the homework and meditate and observe everyday.

happy to answer and questions if u r seriously considering this course, 

peace and blessings,

shanta marie

Please say more about the techniques themselves. I'm curious what is it that makes them supposedly so effective.

Hmmm, it seems to me that the most important pieces of the course are about cultivating a deep inner listening , such that one can adjust to the experience of nonduality easily and at will.  It is as much, if not more about cultivating awareness and using various tools until you find the one that suits you the best.  Without breaking my word, i can say that it is a collection of very highly effective techniques from all over the place and times...from ancient to modern....nothing strange or unheard of in different circles, they are very reputable  techniques.   It has been heavily researched and well thought out.   There is plenty of data and numbers for those who need it, but that is where we are going away from, yes? For if thinking and analyzing where the path to oneness then we would be there, yes?  The real question is, do u want it and are you willing to do the work to get there? It isnt easy, but it is completely possible. Best thing i have ever done for myself and the world, hands down.

Guivs has an interesting point.  I agree, if the course were oriented in that manner it would not work.  However, it is commomly known that many people who are living in this state have had practices pointing them in the direction of beyond.  There are markers and reminders, daily practices we can do to untrain the habit of thinking, just as we trained into over thinking as children via culture we can also expand our vision to see beyond.....