Charlotte

Newbie Psychedelics/Trip Questions Mega-Thread ?

75 posts in this topic

For those who have done pscilocybin mushrooms what benefits have you gotten from them?

6 hours ago, Andrewww said:

For those who have done pscilocybin mushrooms what benefits have you gotten from them?

Countless! It’s highly dependent on your intention. They can help you become more conscious and expand your awareness, essentially inducing an enlightenment experience (to various degrees, depending on dose). This can give you a clearer picture of what you are searching for with enlightenment work.

They’re also great for gaining general life insights. They can help resolve deep emotional issues, help relationships, help with work projects, etc.. There are countless things that higher consciousness can assist you with.

Choose your dose wisely as well. I found that lower doses (~.5-1.5g) are great for general life insights and shadow work. Doses above 2.5g are great for enlightenment work, but make sure to incrementally increase dosages; definitely don’t pop 5g if you haven’t taken them before. 

Which is better Mushroom dried or fresh? And difference in trip if any?

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 02/07/2019 at 2:57 AM, Waves said:

Soo quick question after my first mushroom trip (1.5g), which was rather mild: in one week I have the chance to trip again and it will be the last one for a while. What would be the next dosage, keeping in mind that I could still have some minor tolerance after 6 days? Should I go for 2g or 2.5g?

I wouldn't recommend two trips in the same month. But ultimately it's up to you.

@Harikrishnan have heard a difference of opinion from many people. Some people say absolutely no difference. Some people say fresh is more potent. Although I think fresh would be harsher on the stomach so nausea would be a more prevalent factor.

Up to you though. Try both out. 

On 02/07/2019 at 0:54 PM, Pure Imagination said:

Many many but the ones that stand out to me most is: what would of taken me years to 'see' took me months, truth is revealed.

Hi  :) bearing in mind all the points discussed in this thread and general safety guidlines .. do you think that undertaking a first psychadelic exprience alone is a good idea? 

Thank you 

Yes i have an important question! 

Where the heck do you find psychedelics?

Im in italy, i have checked the sites but basically i can't buy pure lsd. I can take some mushrooms tho but it's not my interest. Since i am more curious about DMT and ahayuasca.

How can i deal with that?

Should i go and buy "On the streets"? Isn't that dangerous?

3 hours ago, arlin said:

Yes i have an important question! 

Where the heck do you find psychedelics?

Im in italy, i have checked the sites but basically i can't buy pure lsd. I can take some mushrooms tho but it's not my interest. Since i am more curious about DMT and ahayuasca.

How can i deal with that?

Should i go and buy "On the streets"? Isn't that dangerous?

Not allowed to discuss sourcing of psychedelics unfortunately bud. Refer to user guidelines.

@New That question is completely relative to you. I cannot advise because of the safety aspects.

In my experience, I did on my own for my first time though.

17 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Not allowed to discuss sourcing of psychedelics unfortunately bud. Refer to user guidelines.

okey :/

I'm going to take 100ug of LSD tomorrow. It's my first time taking LSD, do you have any tips? My main intention is to find out What I am. Should I meditate beforehand? During? Self-inquire during? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Can one make a tea of truffels like with mushrooms?

Edit: A potent tea obviously.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Charlotte not yet 9_9 I may have a look at reddit

Update: So it looks like they can be grinded and brewed like mushrooms. Easy.

Now, just ordering some from the one shop in the Netherlands. 40€ for 2x80g, very nice... let's get into it.

Edited by Loving Radiance
Update

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Gili Trawangan , do an online search for "set and setting" - these are necessary conditions for a trip that isn't just recreational. Yes, indeed meditate beforehand. Think about what you would like from the trip. Set your intention.  If your intention is to explore states of consciousness and discover reality, wear shades and listen to a psychedelic therapy playlist. Darkness and listening to music via headphones makes all the difference. It helps you to go deep within.

Spotify features 3 playlists - any of these will do. Psychedelic Therapy playlist 1, 2 and 3. These have been put together by Mendel Kaelen , a neuroscientist who has conducted extensive research on the benefits of psychedelics. I have used all three and they are superb.