Charlotte

Newbie Psychedelics/Trip Questions Mega-Thread ?

75 posts in this topic

@Charlotte

1 hour ago, Till said:

I really don't get it why people suggest to complete beginners to start with dosages that cause a full "trip". Low dosages which cause no shifting in your sense pereceptions pretty much allow you to get to know the substance. Usually takes away a part of possible anxiety when starting with those substances. Leo multiple times in different ways suggests this also. 

A dosage of 1/4 of a 100µg stamp of LSD for example can be already very benefitial. You can get amazing insights and lots of motivation for your meditation practice for example. 

Sorry to say that, but a jump right into a full blown trip with a substance you never took before approach, I would call a very immature method.

He’s spot on. There’s no rush. 

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

@phoenix666 Thanks so much for your input as always. Have taken notes on what you've said ^_^♥️

Pretty sure I've experienced this through a panic attack. It felt as if I was in another world or something but the world I was stuck in was pure death, my own death. 

Lol. You’re sweeter than apple pie, and I love you, but...don’t compare and equate a panic attack to death of self. It’s way off and lays negative pipes in your connotation. You are an honest seeker, you are not fucking around anymore, you have balls of iron. Panic attack is the polar opposite of death of self. Be without expectations. Master the neutral state, the empty cup. 24/7. Stomach breathing!!!

What will be revealed to you in this part, (the psychedelics practice), is so amazing, so much bigger than the universe, so far beyond “thinking & not thinking” “levels of awareness” - that it simply will not fit in your current conceptual mind. So, don’t bother trying - the outcome will always be a false assumption. 

Every minute of calm peace is building your foundation. It started almost a year ago for you. Thought comes up - concern comes up - perspective that feels less than wonderful ease comes up - you practice the art of breathing and letting go. It is like learning how to use a light saber, which in your near future, your life will depend on. Take it seriously, but don’t be serious about it. 

The phase of ‘what you do’ is coming to it’s organic finale. The ‘what you are’ is coming. You know this. You’ve sensed it for a while Char.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

really don't get it why people suggest to complete beginners to start with dosages that cause a full "trip". Low dosages which cause no shifting in your sense pereceptions pretty much allow you to get to know the substance. Usually takes away a part of possible anxiety when starting with those substances. Leo multiple times in different ways suggests this also. 

A dosage of 1/4 of a 100µg stamp of LSD for example can be already very benefitial. You can get amazing insights and lots of motivation for your meditation practice for example. 

Sorry to say that, but a jump right into a full blown trip with a substance you never took before approach, I would call a very immature method.

I totally agree. I did write earlier in the thread that I plan on microdosing for a while. I plan on getting to know psychedelics and them getting to know me. 

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

don’t compare and equate a panic attack to death of self. It’s way off and lays negative pipes in your connotation. You are an honest seeker, you are not fucking around anymore, you have balls of iron. Panic attack is the polar opposite of death of self. Be without expectations. Master the neutral state, the empty cup. 24/7. Stomach breathing!!!

Noted!! Thanks for this Nahm.

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

So, don’t bother trying - the outcome will always be a false assumption. 

? I have to admit I feel very open about the whole thing. I've not been over conceptualising about what might or might not happen. 

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

Every minute of calm peace is building your foundation. It started almost a year ago for you. Thought comes up - concern comes up - perspective that feels less than wonderful ease comes up - you practice the art of breathing and letting go. It is like learning how to use a light saber, which in your near future, your life will depend on. Take it seriously, but don’t be serious about it. 

The phase of ‘what you do’ is coming to it’s organic finale. The ‘what you are’ is coming. You know this. You’ve sensed it for a while Char.  

How do you know exactly what I'm going through without even being here! It's so weird!!! But also kinda comforting because it feels as if I have a guardian angel ? ♥️

Booked my accommodation for my first trip. 17th may-19th staying in a little wooden pod in nature. Questions please guys:

• As some of you know I've dabbled in the odd bit of panic (?) I can see the 'come up' being the perfect time for it to show it's head if it does arise. What do you all do during the come up? I feel distraction at this point would be my best bet untill it hits me. 
  • @Nahm you have the best questions I've seen asked before a trip. Could you share some with me please?
  • Shall I lemon tek to increase the come up?
  • Do you guys generally make a plan of what your gonna be doing before the trip or do you just do whatever the trip guides you to do?

♥️

18 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Do you guys generally make a plan of what your gonna be doing before the trip or do you just do whatever the trip guides you to do?

Yes, and it's generally the same plan every time. xD

Chill and relax till the peak, turn off the music, contemplate the shit out of the substance, grab a snack and go on a walk to integrate on the comedown.

Alternatively, if I had wanted to explore magical realms, I would play music, lay on the couch with a blanket, close my eyes and don't leave my "nest" for the whole trip.

@Charlotte

God is Good. 

You are not a thing which moves through time, a thing with a past & future. 

You have created a universe which moves through you, in naturally sharing your infinite selfless Love. Your infinite Self. You have always been safe, magical, untouchable, immovable, and True. 

In this limiting & limitless Sharing of your Self, you will only ever find a deeper knowing of your own Infinite Love.  Your Good is inherent, intrinsic and inseparable from Love. Entertain thoughts as you might, in truth, they all serve you divinely. 

A concern is in itself the undeniable evidence that any thought which does not affirm your absolute worth, is not, can not, and must not, be True. Self doubt, simply will not ever resonate, period. 

The feeling of discord found in any doubt of any kind whatsoever - that feeling is only possible because God’s Love is Total, Complete, & Whole - without exception. Even the faintest thought of worry is immediately met by this Assurance, resulting in the feeling of discord. Know this now, in this exact moment, right now.

You get to choose; but, you can not entertain thoughts of doubt, and Resonate in God’s infinite Love. This is the divine evidence of Truth & Love. 

The Higher Self you seek has never once ever joined you in a thought of Self doubt or disparagement. Not ever. God is not a ‘caravan of despair’.

There is simply no need to trust because there is no need to question. Every moment has told you so clearly you are worthy, and no exception will ever be made to this, it is not possible. You need no thing to know this, and so you are free to experience anything you Will.

In every thought of Love, of Joy, in Confidence, and of Compassion - your Source has been with you, unequivocally, instantaneously, In Full - without exception, without dilution. When you Love, Being is Here - never once in half-measure, but in Full. With an absolute perfect record, your Source joins you in This. 

Your nature is that of an unconditional creator, a Lover of all beings, of all things, of all experiences - whole, complete, and Knowing of Love. So Knowing indeed, that you will share and create, with your infinite exuberant Self, in all Beings, for all eternity.

You are deserving of all good experiences. Your worth is immeasurable, just as your desire for peace, love & happiness for everyone is infinite.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yes It's for all and everything and everyone. ❤️I Just can't stop crying. GOD IS Good! 

I liked meditating and setting intentions before, I also used my journal and wrote down intentions and a guideline for how the trip should proceed. 

I would also recommend a low dose at the beginning, I noticed that I could do more after that and there is no real rush to anything, especially when one takes time off. 

Also, on a low dose doing formal meditation for the normal amount of time, one would usually do it is a good idea. It is good for seeing the potential how powerful this substance (mainly I tested LSD) is.

Also, doing it during daylight and early in the morning, preparing food and stuff in advance a bit. Potentially psychedelics and darkness do not mix, so to sniffle a bit into the darkness when a trip last 8-12h IIRC, could also be good. Yet, I would cross-reference and definitely use psychonaut wiki and  erowid to see all the effects, so you could even go for one specific experience, by setting intentions. Also, to have a clue how visual phenomena are being experienced, they have some very cool gifs.  

@Nahm sorry for the late reply dude but I can't thank you enough for that response. I've printed it off. ♥️

@ValiantSalvatore thank you ♥️

I have access to pretty much any psychedelic inc 5meo as my close friend is a Sharman but I haven't really delved into psychedelics for spiritual growth. Do you think they can help with finding your life's purpose ? I'm thinking of try changa, its like smokable aya. I thi k 5meo would be great for spiritual growth but to powerful for life's purpose I'm not sure. What would u recommend? 

Soo quick question after my first mushroom trip (1.5g), which was rather mild: in one week I have the chance to trip again and it will be the last one for a while. What would be the next dosage, keeping in mind that I could still have some minor tolerance after 6 days? Should I go for 2g or 2.5g?