Sukhpaal

LSD Trip Report: 200ug (Torn apart by God)

37 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Sukhpaal said:

It wasn’t pleasant at all believe me lol, it was pleasant after occurred. Leading up to the death was the most pain I’ve ever felt mentally, I went insane

I felt pretty much the same. you go through hell and you end up in heaven, like in Dante's Divine Comedy ;)

Edited by phoenix666

whatever arises, love that

6 minutes ago, Sukhpaal said:

Yeah its crazy because the hell part feels like its gonna be forever. 

exactly, it's eternal (hard to grasp that now, but right there I just felt the infinity) but what brought me to heaven was accepting it for eternity. it was like oh, ok, I'll just be here forever. I'll suffer this pain of death infinitively. this will never end.  that's when it went full circle for me and turned back around into infinite bliss

whatever arises, love that

@phoenix666 Exactly! It's crazy how long I resisted haha, like I resisted for awhile. But yeah it is exactly how you described it, it's something everyone should experience, really changes everything. 

If you experience death, you are not dead... How can one ever experience death? The premise is that there won't be a you to experience anything, since you are dead...

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

12 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Leo, are you saying that pain is an illusion?! Like how could anyone enjoy a severe pain? For me, it's tangible to the degree that I can't concentrate on anything through a headache.

How could it not be?

Why would pain be fundamentally different from pleasure? Both are just sensations.

For you, you are tangible to the degree that you think you exist. But you don't.

Haven't you learned yet that appearance is not to be trusted?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How could it not be?

Why would pain be fundamentally different from pleasure? Both are just sensations.

For you, you are tangible to the degree that you think you exist. But you don't.

Haven't you learned yet that appearance is not to be trusted?

I don't know, I just can't even imagine that to be true, honestly.

I know they're mere sensations, but how is this any practical?! It's just philosophy. I still deal with pain even though it doesn't exist (as you suggest).

Looks like Truth is not always practical after all. ?

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

I know they're mere sensations, but how is this any practical?! It's just philosophy. I still deal with pain even though it doesn't exist (as you suggest).

Hehe 

I would just stay with the pleasure implies pain and pain implies pleasure “psychologically speaking” they are in actuality the same movement. 

That you can probably see in your own experience. ?

I have gotten bad headaches my entire life.:)

well not so bad the last year or so. 

Being headless does help 

hehehe9_9

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

It's not practical because you are not yet conscious of what pain is. You've merely been told about this as a possibility. You haven't done anything yet to actualize it. You might as well complain that earning a million dollars is impractical simply because you've heard it's possible to earn, but you haven't bothered doing any work towards it yet.

If you became conscious of what pain is, the pain would stop being pain.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Enlightened being is dying every minute to the known/knower so every minute is anew, fresh, and creative. 

Do people who take psychedelics do this as well? Is this why they take them multiple times? 

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

It is true. I recommend a Vipassana retreat to begin seeing this in "practical" terms. Sensations are interpreted as pain or pleasure. They are the same, and this sameness can be felt/perceived/sensed for real. You just have to do the work and realize the teaching. ?

nothing is anything

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Dodo You’re not alive right now.

I am, it's impossible for me to be dead. And no, I'm not talking about my body or my ego.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

10 hours ago, eskwire said:

It is true. I recommend a Vipassana retreat to begin seeing this in "practical" terms. Sensations are interpreted as pain or pleasure. They are the same, and this sameness can be felt/perceived/sensed for real. You just have to do the work and realize the teaching. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE