Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deutsche22

Enlightenment work while having a child and a wife

12 posts in this topic

Hello,

Anyone else out there experiencing many obstacles due to having a young child to raise and a wife or spouse that is reluctant or unconscious I should say?

I am definitely in the awakening process (since around fall of 2015, right after my Mother died which I believe started it through massive suffering) however, it is challenging to say the least having all of the distractions and turbulence of a young child and the above.

I would like to say how sincerely thankful I am for Leo because my awakening coincided with finding Actualized.org and it has been a tremendous source of teachings.

14 minutes ago, Deutsche22 said:

Hello,

Anyone else out there experiencing many obstacles due to having a young child to raise and a wife or spouse that is reluctant or unconscious I should say?

Of course. Relationships are great self learning tools?

perhaps the best. Mirror of relationship shows us what is actually happening If we face fear that causes us to avoid or escape that is 

Edited by Faceless

Face and learn about fear. See how the fear determines every action and non-action, and influences expression/reflection and is projected outward. 

Edited by Faceless

@Deutsche22 Yep. And sorry to hear about your mom.  You’ll expand faster for the constant bs, and when you’re finally at peace in the joy, she’ll take an interest. When she does, you’ll learn everything you learned more deeply. Of course, I’m projecting all of this.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Very easy, Tantra with your spouse. (learn to in-jaculate, and have internal multiclimax, while you channel both for hours). 

@Deutsche22 You'll need to be extra-strategic about your spiritual work in this case.

Use the most powerful techniques like:

• Psychedelics
  • Kirya yoga
  • 10-day retreats
  • etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Quanty said:

Very easy, Tantra with your spouse. (learn to in-jaculate, and have internal multiclimax, while you channel both for hours). 

Have you learnt how to? If so, care on sharing?

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Deutsche22 it might sound bad me saying this, but I think it’s impossible. You need time on your hands to think and contemplate in order to become enlightened.

Like Leo said in his Society video, people avoid enlightenment and consciousness work and end up getting married with kids. (The easy way out)

Sorry.

@RawJudah Plenty of householders awoken. Don't create limiting beliefs.

Even a householder can plan a few 10-day retreats strategically throughout the year.

The real question is, do you want to awaken? If you do, you'll find a way. And doesn't have to mean ditching your family.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@RawJudah Plenty of householders awoken. Don't create limiting beliefs.

Even a householder can plan a few 10-day retreats strategically throughout the year.

The real question is, do you want to awaken? If you do, you'll find a way. And doesn't have to mean ditching your family.

Thank you, Leo! My awakening cannot be stopped and I will continue on this path regardless of any challenges. It is impossible to say how much I look up to you and am inspired by you and so much more. I am sticking with the program and following you. Gradual Enlightenment for me it seems...

(Please add the guided meditation you once had, unless I cannot find it on the site). Thank you so much!

I just watched this today and thought it was pretty good. I have two young children who are constantly pushing my buttons, which is part of the reason I am on this path. They are my Zen masters:)