Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crystalous

Different high consciousness states

7 posts in this topic

Hello warriors.I am experiencing a higher consciousness reality this time after some lsd trips especially after I saw what exactly god is.After the trip of the god my consciousness became a laser beam really powerful...now it is way less but still it is powerful I can meditate really good my concentration is great.But my first enlightenment experience was different.I was experiencing bliss love fearless freedom wisdom away from everything that causes attachment...now I experience some wisdom and some crazy insights but I am nervous, paranoid fearful and lonely.I think it is because I had heavy insights without being prepared properly.I meditate the same way I was meditating in my first experience trying to find my bliss again.Any suggestions and opinions?

Edited by Crystalous

Just sounds like ego backlash, which is normal. I would just keep doing what your doing, don't try to find bliss, let that go.

@Crystalous It’s letting go vs accumulating thoughts/concerns/false perspectives. The psychedelics rips those away. They come back or don’t, contingent on your foundation - where you fall in the dynamic of perception in terms of truth or falsity. A couple hours of practices everyday should set you up for a better trip integration in a few months. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It takes healing of the whole system to be blissful all the time. This is why people talk about different stages of enlightenment. 

Enlightenment is recovering that growth as when you where a child. Being a child you are always blissful, and put down by adults and the system. Enlightenment is the same, the wanting to play no matter what you do, you enjoy it.