MM1988

Toronto Killer was Incel

19 posts in this topic

These incidents seem to happen more frequently and the Incel community seems to grow every day. Nowadays due to shallow culture and social media 80% of girls go for the 20% of top guys and a ton of guys will end up working their ass off for society without ever experiencing intimacy. Its logical some wont accept that. Watch this stuff happening on the media, its only going to become worse everyday over the next years. This generation of girls is already so picky that being an average dude isnt enough anymore.

@MM1988 Not as new as it seems

"But enough about how monogamy spread throughout the West. Why did it spread? There isn't universal agreement about what the correct answer is, but a plausible answer is that it spread because historically, monogamous groups were advantaged militarily over polygynous groups (Alexander, 1987). The ancient Greco-Roman and medieval European leaders who embraced anti-polygyny laws were heavily invested in the business of war..."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/darwin-eternity/201109/why-we-think-monogamy-is-normal

I dunno if things have been arranged somehow more violent or archaic back then and if there is a return back to those archaic conditions now. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Timotheus

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@MM1988 From your post it looks like you are giving the blame on the girls.

Of course 80% of the girls will go for the top 20% of the guys

4 hours ago, MM1988 said:

Nowadays due to shallow culture and social media 80% of girls go for the 20% of top guys

It was always like this.

Well damn when we are walking trough the mall 80% of the guys are staring at the top 20% most beautiful women as well. 

Edited by SFRL

29 minutes ago, Helios said:

@MM1988 From your post it looks like you are giving the blame on the girls.

Of course 80% of the girls will go for the top 20% of the guys

It was always like this.

im not giving girls the blame but culture, in previous generations men had some economic value so having a good job and being a provider was enough for some women. Plus women only had a choice out of the guys she knew. Today every women has an endless list of guys fighting for her and she only selects the guys with the best genetics because thats the only thing left a guy can "provide".

@MM1988 I wouldn't be so sure about that genetic thing as you don't know how much of an influence they have on personality, which is probably one of the strongest attractor(for example traits like dominance, authority etc.). So don't lose hope, you're not alone ;) 

And never forget:

yoda-bitches-love-conscious-men.png

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

Why would they be attracted to high consciousness tho. Attraction is based on survival and this work here does the exact opposite.

Edited by MM1988

@MM1988 Maybe, because it seems impressive that you conquered the fear of death ;) Also people seem attracted to enlightened masters etc., which builds social proof and reputation(and in their eyes maybe sth. like power or so). In addition they don't seem to have any problems with confidence and self esteem.

- A Course in Miracles

28 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

Why would they be attracted to high consciousness tho. Attraction is based on survival and this work here does the exact opposite.

You see, just because a mechanism is brutal it doesn't mean that it's fruit must follow that same set of rules. Look at the evolution, it's basically "survival of the fittest", but it has produced many mechanisms that are not about that at all. Love, music, art, it has outgrown simple survival.

Like for example, you care about people and you can say that this urge to help others had evolved to force you to take care of your children. But then it started applying to members of your tribe, then animals. People now care about things that have nothing to do with their survival.

In the beginning high consciousness had been helping you to be a better leader, but then slowly started developing into something more. Now it is attractive, even tho it has nothing to do with survival.

You can't just look at everything with one lens, in this case "survival".

OP, the way you wrote this thread leaves me with the impression that you are blaming "women" for this. that is a very unhealthy way of looking at things. it's not this generation, it's not your culture or country you are in.... it's you. stop playing the victim and take 100% responsibility for your life and the circumstances you are in. These men should do some self work and not expect life to go how they want. This is the whole point of doing self work. Accepting reality exactly as it is and then doing the work to change it all the same while excepting what's there. because that's all that exists, reality. live in truth and remain objective. it is no one's responsibility, not society or anyone if a man does not have a gf or is unfulfilled in life. 100% him. actions like this incel guy killing people because of his situation has only set his life back 100,000 times over. unfortunate, low conscious behavior trapping oneself in a cycle of evil. 

Edited by Widdle Puppy

@MM1988 If you don’t want an arranged marriage, be prepared for competition as you’re trying to find a partner and keep them.

This concerns everyone. I myself looked for 13 years.

Intimacy is not a right. It is a privilege reserved only for those prepared to work for it. And the work is extremely hard.

Don’t expect any intimacy from an arranged marriage either. It is how it is.

Why should intimate partners be handed out to anyone who wants one, like objects?

No.

Work hard, be humble and then maybe one day you get lucky.

And this is how it should be.

Had to google what "incel" means. :D
I mean, shouldn't be a surprise that he was an "incel" when at the slightest frustration he runs people over with a van.

Edit: although I know how "existential" a "no" could feel. Maybe the pickup community contributes to this problem as well, because it promotes "male entitlement" meaning "just do the right things and the woman will like you" when in fact sometimes there is just no chemistry and the other person can still say no.

Edited by Toby

I feel like pick up is wat these incel dudes need. Although they are probably way to creepy to ever make pick up work for them. But pick up can definitely be a relatively healthy way for man to get out of their isolation from women. It's a hard journey though. So ofcourse most men can't walk that path.

On 4/25/2018 at 5:11 PM, MM1988 said:

Today every women has an endless list of guys fighting for her and she only selects the guys with the best genetics because thats the only thing left a guy can "provide".

You sure about that? In my area the amount of single girls parallels the amount of single guys more or less.

I spent some time on the incel.me forum after the van attack and it's the biggest self-deprecating echo chamber I've come across to date. Go out into your community and TALK to girls rather than sitting around ruminating about your supposed inadequacies.

Also a fulfilling life doesn't hinge on the acquisition of a romantic partner, I noticed the community were treating it like the essential criteria for contentment. A person's happiness can't be reliant on another person, that responsibility lies with the individual.

5 hours ago, Nathan said:

I spent some time on the incel.me forum after the van attack and it's the biggest self-deprecating echo chamber I've come across to date. Go out into your community and TALK to girls rather than sitting around ruminating about your supposed inadequacies.

Also a fulfilling life doesn't hinge on the acquisition of a romantic partner, I noticed the community were treating it like the essential criteria for contentment. A person's happiness can't be reliant on another person, that responsibility lies with the individual.

Exactly. These people carry very deep emotional trauma. To believe that a whole (made-up) group of people is to blame for their suffering?

These people carry so much pain inside them and they would do anything to make others see that pain.

How could we help them? 

We need to abolish these stupid terms like "incel". When we bring light to this kind of thing, it only builds momentum. That type of cult thinking and poisoned hivemind just needs to die already.

Edited by Frylock

What's thing with those hats? Great for keeping girls away it that's their desire.

one thing I realized is girls really love good emotions and non-neediness. Both of which a high-consciousness man provides unintentionally 

45 minutes ago, thehero said:

one thing I realized is girls really love good emotions and non-neediness. Both of which a high-consciousness man provides unintentionally 

Sounds good in theory but often - imo - it is unconscious patterns that somehow draws people towards each other (aka "pain body" in Eckhart Tolle's terms) rather than "love", especially if it is just about sex.