WildeChilde

Do You Have Magical Powers, and If So What?

98 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2018 at 8:48 PM, Lynnel said:

Costing me blood ? I hope you're saying that metaphorically.

If I knew someone who could take me and teach me a healing modality in a very concrete way I would actually pay for it.

I don't usually mean healing as in a byproduct of increasing consciousness. I want some sort of healing modality like reiki. The deal is reiki is annoying because I don't wanna "feel" energy, I wanna actually see it happening and know what I'm doing. Like for instance my positive thought producing some sort of red positive energy which will drive away some dark energy in my arm live. Not just abstractly "feeling" something.

I've practiced Reiki for an entire year myself if you want someone to ask. I don't think "feeling" something is that abstract. Is touching a wooden surface with your eyes closed something abstract? It's something you can feel with your sense of touch once you're sensitive to it enough. I notice the air is slightly more tingly around energies in a person's body that are stronger -- takes a little time to notice, but it's there. Might want to go read on pendulums if you need help.

You need to be attuned to Reiki if you want to be able to gain its healing abilities to an extent -- this usually requires a human master -- maybe you can find some classes online who can help channel you. I don't know about it personally myself -- the beings who've given me Reiki weren't exactly human, but nah, probably won't believe me.

Edited by WaterfallMachine

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

48 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

I have some ability to affect technology to some degree with my mind to be honest. This ability always seems to have some good idea of what I need at the moment to grow -- my computer starts immediately heading to a video I need to hear on its own, pages I need to finish reading lags in place, it automatically turns off when I'm making a bad decision with posting or the wifi may stop working when I need to do something important offline.

It's not something that allows me to levitate technology and do super attacks like the movies. Haha. I can only do what a computer is already programmed to do, and only when it's particularly useful to my emotional growth. The need to grow seems to be what powers this ability, so all well.

At least I can charge my Ipad on the road with universal energy, but not much else.

You can charge your ipad on the road with universal energy - you don't mean like solar energy chargers do you :P ? Sorry not sure, are you joking?

7 minutes ago, Dogsbestfriend said:

You can charge your ipad on the road with universal energy - you don't mean like solar energy chargers do you :P ? Sorry not sure, are you joking?

Haha, I'm not joking. :P . Though I admit I can't prove it to you. If you can't believe it well -- not much I can do, and it's not much of useful an ability either. I can already google with my hands -- what's the point of doing it with my mind?

― Socrates

50 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

Haha, I'm not joking. :P . Though I admit I can't prove it to you. If you can't believe it well -- not much I can do, and it's not much of useful an ability either. I can already google with my hands -- what's the point of doing it with my mind?

I am convinced,.. HAHAAHAHA BUT It is funny thooo!! Can you use laptop to voyeur? Like in the dark web they use camera of your laptop , if you don't put tape on it it is possible they are watching you haahhaha lolll!

2 hours ago, WaterfallMachine said:

Fairly easy to prove any of that no? Filming it for example?

Also any sort of ability of that, even if not that 'useful' is literally worth millions. There are prizes waiting for years to be claimed by anyone that displays anything like that so..

Edited by Dogsbestfriend

I want the ability to fly

I want the ability to be immortal with this body at least till I get tired of it

I want the ability to travel through time, with the ability to conceal and/ or survive in a different time

the ability to teleport instantly

the ability to talk and understand any language I want to engage with!

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

8 hours ago, John Iverson said:

I am convinced,.. HAHAAHAHA BUT It is funny thooo!! Can you use laptop to voyeur? Like in the dark web they use camera of your laptop , if you don't put tape on it it is possible they are watching you haahhaha lolll!

Haha. I told you — it’s powered by the need to emotionally grow, and I don’t think watching people naked is one of them. Haha.

― Socrates

7 hours ago, Dogsbestfriend said:

Fairly easy to prove any of that no? Filming it for example?

Also any sort of ability of that, even if not that 'useful' is literally worth millions. There are prizes waiting for years to be claimed by anyone that displays anything like that so..

I guess I could film it, and anyone could say it was a video editing software then. I could physically show it in real life — but some people may think of the computer clicking to certain things as coincidence.

I doubt I can get millions with it either. There’s a reason why that prize to prove these abilities haven’t been taken yet — and I doubt the conventional scientific community is as open as you imagine it.

I’m fine with no one believing me. I don’t have much need for fame or riches really — I’ll just go on being a mostly normal person. 

― Socrates

11 hours ago, WaterfallMachine said:

I have some ability to affect technology to some degree with my mind to be honest. This ability always seems to have some good idea of what I need at the moment to grow -- my computer starts immediately heading to a video I need to hear on its own, pages I need to finish reading lags in place, it automatically turns off when I'm making a bad decision with posting or the wifi may stop working when I need to do something important offline.

It's not something that allows me to levitate technology and do super attacks like the movies. Haha. I can only do what a computer is already programmed to do, and only when it's particularly useful to my emotional growth. The need to grow seems to be what powers this ability, so all well.

At least I can charge my Ipad on the road with universal energy, but not much else.

Dude I kinda get what you mean. I use that. I also use twitches and pains and sensations in my body as constants, that when changed, show me the presence of another variable, such as the yes or the no. This is in regards to action. It's quite great and effective, for a while, I think.

On 22/06/2018 at 2:42 PM, WaterfallMachine said:

I've practiced Reiki for an entire year myself if you want someone to ask. I don't think "feeling" something is that abstract. Is touching a wooden surface with your eyes closed something abstract? It's something you can feel with your sense of touch once you're sensitive to it enough. I notice the air is slightly more tingly around energies in a person's body that are stronger -- takes a little time to notice, but it's there. Might want to go read on pendulums if you need help.

You need to be attuned to Reiki if you want to be able to gain its healing abilities to an extent -- this usually requires a human master -- maybe you can find some classes online who can help channel you. I don't know about it personally myself -- the beings who've given me Reiki weren't exactly human, but nah, probably won't believe me.

Great, thank you for taking your time to answer seriously ! ^_^

I'm a very down to earth person sometimes : so for instance how I would view healing is being able to see color energies in a body, and some other color energies emanating from my hand. Thus the healing would be something like me being able to condense golden energy colour in my hands and then approaching and destroying dark energy in someone's body. I'm not down to earth, I meant I need to have some very consistent feedback for my actions. I agree about touching but...how can I make sure it's real ?

For instance, while reading the guy who wrote conversations with god, he mentionned everyone could have conversations with him. So I tried. And I always wondered, since it's my mind answering, is it my imagination or is it just real ? Same for telepathy ? How do you actually distinguish someone else talking to your mind or your mind just fucking with itself and imagining it ? See ?

I'll be ready to believe you if you tell me more details about those beings. I've gotten very open minded recently :) You can always just shoot me a PM if you don't wanna talk about this publically.  I'll be very happy to learn more about healing techniques etc.

What are those pendulums you're talking about ? Are those the same than in Transurfing ?  (I doubt it :P )

We all have the most magical power within that is on a completely different category of its own. Once you find this power, all other powers become pointless, meaningless and ultimately, Powerless.

L - IVING

O - NE

V - IBRATIONAL

E - NERGY

?

B R E A T H E

@pluto Nice one Pluto, one vibe one thread on which the divine tapestry of life is laid out, us simply being a pattern in the macrocosm, a simple exchange, our mind as a pivot with the sparks of life everywhere, exchanging through it's false identification used for a good purpose. IS, in-spirit, the only permanent thing there is. Ah.

53 minutes ago, pluto said:

We all have the most magical power within that is on a completely different category of its own. Once you find this power, all other powers become pointless, meaningless and ultimately, Powerless.

L - IVING

O - NE

V - IBRATIONAL

E - NERGY

?

@pluto That's really nice!

L - UMANANCE

I - NTELIGENCE

G - IVING

H - ARMONY

T- RANSFORMING

Aww you guys <3

???

B R E A T H E

6 hours ago, Lynnel said:

Great, thank you for taking your time to answer seriously ! ^_^

I'll be ready to believe you if you tell me more details about those beings. I've gotten very open minded recently :) You can always just shoot me a PM if you don't wanna talk about this publically.  I'll be very happy to learn more about healing techniques etc.

Sure, I'll send you a PM. I'm pretty knowledgable in most of the questions you asked, and would like to invite anyone who wants some questions answered to send me a PM too.

Take care.

― Socrates

Here's a really good video on how to align yourself with greater power.

Be less matter - become more energy/consciousness.

All those you can imagine. 

First of all, thank you Leo and everyone here for opening my eyes to these possibilities.

Second of all, I just watched this video and did an exercise that the video explains and saw exactly what Cynthia explains: a kind of a mirage and it was blueish green! I freaked out and came here to share :D Thank goodness (well, Leo) that this forum exists! It's so cool to have a place to share even though this feels stupid and small compared to what many of you have explained here yet at the same time it's completely nuts and no one in my life would think I am sane anymore if I told them! :ph34r:

Thirdly, does it sound anything like what an aura should look like in your opinion, maybe my eyes are just playing tricks?

Edited by Greenbirch