WildeChilde

Do You Have Magical Powers, and If So What?

98 posts in this topic

@blazed The first guy is genuine i can see energy. Some of those movements and reactions are in perfect waves and cannot be faked that easily. If you observe closely some move "physically" in ways that the position and or stance they're in would make it near impossible to move in such a way without some sort of "other" force or assistance.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I can't seem to make up my mind on this one; Tom Campbell said he was pretty convicted.  The scientists in the video were surprised themselves of what was going on:

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

I found more on this guy in my older playlist where he explains in detail. I was practicing something similar a while back after and i was going through a major awakening process. It all starts with "seeing" the energy, in my opinion. Once you "see" it it becomes easier to amplify/control/apply much easier. A LOT of solitude and meditation or spending time in nature is required. Its too difficult with any distractions. You probably need several months to years with yourself but once you "Get it" it only becomes simple and effortless.

Similar thing happened to me as @WildeChilde I was a bit too passionate with sharing and it backfired because i was not a whole embodied master yet. I know it was the lack of self work/solitude/meditation though. I didn't need anyone to tell me.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@thehero You’re giving me too much credit here, thanks. I occasionally see a faint white light around people. Almost always when someone is speaking about something they are really into, and especially if it’s in front of a lot of people.  There are people / places which (at least claim to) have devices that show your aura live on a screen. I haven’t directly experienced any of this but I’ve read about it. Might be something calling you. 

Just for fun though, if someone did read your aura, what would you want them to tell you it ‘said’?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

I can make a human being using ordinary food. 

Really? Wait.. WHAAAAAAAT?!!! ???

It’s not like there wasn't any illusionist and magicians back in the old days. many of whom got accused of witchcraft and black sorcery and killed in the dark ages because they thought it was "real" magic.

It seems like the only difference between a magic trick and magic power is whether the person doing the trickery fools an idiot with a belief. (e.g. admits it’s a magic trick and reveals the trick or outright denies it and says it's real and that it comes from a higher power).

I'm not saying there isn't life energy/force/electricity within our bodies but I am saying a person who says from the constructs of his ego that they can use such powers in a bodily form, such as creating force fields, sending people flying and using it as a fighting ability is out right lying to you and full of bullshit.

As the video I linked previously showed such masters getting punched in the face, even the teacher who Pluto thinks is real (The disciples have such bad acting skills I can't fathom the idea that anyone with a little bit of a sense could find it real) would also get their face crushed if they did step up to an MMA fighter, the only difference is he didn't because the scam must go on.

Even Bruce Lee called out such arts as very bad for self-defence, and he created his own martial art of "Jeet Kune Do" a collection of styles, moves, and skills that he considered worthy and powerful.

I remember reading some where that Bruce Lee actually said something about how running and cardio is one of the best things in a combat sports such as what the western boxers do whilst the eastern martial artist teachers get fat with beer bellies and do little tricks/techniques and fail miserable in any real combat.

1. Here’s a couple of guys who actually show some neat magic tricks that would leave the audience questioning "how did he do that" only to reveal the secrets directly. Of course once the trick is reveal you would say "of course, I get it, it's so easy" yeah of course after the trick is revealed by an honest man you’ll take it for granted! If it was more like mysterious guru who swore it to be real you be much more susceptible.

2. Here’s a much more convincing act. The ability to use life force around you and manipulate the wind, unfortunately he's moving to the wind and not the other way round.

Basically what the Chi teachers were doing when they were throwing those acting disciples around. Creating a fake show of willing actors. Did you see the video I linked previously where one of the teacher who got his faced smashed in by an MMA fighter also had students flying around ridiculously to feed his spiritual ego and theatrical acts?

3. This here is an example why you shouldn't trust videos for confirming any source of magic powers. The fact is the cast, crew and people are in on it, for whatever reason, to hype their documentary or get more eye views.  

David Blaine also makes insane street magic on the streets however their show and crew don't admit the editing of video footage during some of these insane tricks that were pre-recorded and make it seem like it was “as seen”:

4. You might think old movies and clips didn't have such trickery, you would be surprised. Old movies and old clips had no problems with creating their own effects, and so if a documentary was dishonest they could make such video clips, just because something looks old doesn't make it legit.

So the moral of the story:

DO NOT BE GULLIBLE, USE YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE AND EXPERIMENT what is real in your direct experience is a very small number of things, what is unknown is everything else.

Worry only about what is known because that's your interaction limit.

So if you think you’re a Chi master and can use Chi to help you block a punch? Then experiment, get someone to punch you hard in the face and use chi to block it, I guarantee you that you will get knocked out.

If you think you can bounce people off with a chi barrier field then experiment and go into crowded places and use your powers to throw people around, highly doubt anything will happen.

It's time to stop lying.

There has been a scientific study to show that most people who are convinced to have special powers genuinely believe to do so, they are not aware that they are pretending. It is only in strict experiments and testing’s that they come to realise they been bullshitting to themselves by constantly feeding loops of self-chatter about what they can do and how much special powers they have, especially if it's the psychic sort of powers.

And that’s the problem here, I don't know why I even bother explaining because if you’re just adamantly going to believe bullshit then you're not open minded, you just have a belief, it's just an opposite or unpopular belief to the usual. Which doesn't make you special in any way except inflate your "I'm special, I can see thinks better than the average person" spiritual ego shit.

And worse of all you won’t be able to demonstrate it. For example, constantly telling yourself you have a 15-inch penis when in reality it's 3 inches won’t make other's direct experience of 3 inches change.

Denying reality’s rules and laws, denying direct experience of what works and what does not work is being delusional and insanity.

Nobody likes a person who is full of confidence but also mentally unstable and ill:

For example, Charlie Zelenoff is a amateur boxer who thinks he has like 160-0 KOs, he thinks he's the best boxer in the world, he tries to punch people off guard, he lies and deceives his opponents and when the going gets tough he runs away and hides.

only to come back and sucker punch people like Floyd mayweather Sr in the back.

Research him, it seems Law of attraction hasn't worked for this guy. Just because you say it's so and you believe it so doesn't make it so.

Edited by blazed

if you do not believe in big magic you do not believe in small magic either

whats the point of having magical powers if you're limited to boring stuff?

I want to be able to fly, to levitate, to teleport, to control water, fire, light,might as well have fun

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

I can look at someone's true self by looking at myself while I am with them or sometimes not with them.

I can move people's minds in a certain direction if I know for sure where I want them to go, or if they tell me where they want to go.

I can emit energy in a room and charge all the particles of the room with love.

I can detect other people's thoughts (not the content of them, but just the vague inclination) and sometimes react accordingly.

I can trick myself and then learn a lesson in some way.

I can shoot a thought at someone if I am trying to prove a point or pass something on (sometimes content like reflection, sometimes it is more of the energy or possibility of that possibility arising in the future).

I can keep someone one track psychologically by monitoring the outline of their mental field as a subconscious potentiality, and help them moderate this to attune themselves to a certain 'state' of being.

I can teach someone kundalini awakening, slowly. In a very rough and general way.

I can use a dictionary like a fortune telling object if I want to, or at least as something useful.

1 hour ago, Hotaka said:

I can look at someone's true self by looking at myself while I am with them or sometimes not with them.

I can move people's minds in a certain direction if I know for sure where I want them to go, or if they tell me where they want to go.

I can emit energy in a room and charge all the particles of the room with love.

I can detect other people's thoughts (not the content of them, but just the vague inclination) and sometimes react accordingly.

I can trick myself and then learn a lesson in some way.

I can shoot a thought at someone if I am trying to prove a point or pass something on (sometimes content like reflection, sometimes it is more of the energy or possibility of that possibility arising in the future).

I can keep someone one track psychologically by monitoring the outline of their mental field as a subconscious potentiality, and help them moderate this to attune themselves to a certain 'state' of being.

I can teach someone kundalini awakening, slowly. In a very rough and general way.

I can use a dictionary like a fortune telling object if I want to, or at least as something useful.

@Hotaka  Since you've joined you've made a lot of claims, not saying you can't do what you say but would you ever be willing to present any kind of proof? Maybe witnesses? 

1 hour ago, Hotaka said:

I can detect other people's thoughts

The real thing is to get rid of thoughts, not to read them. One even has to get rid of one's own thoughts; what is the point of reading other people's thoughts? Your own rubbish is so much, what is the point of reading somebody else's rubbish? He is tortured by his rubbish and you are reading his thoughts ! 

Believe until you know, once you know it always works :)

B R E A T H E

@Dogsbestfriend You're clearly a materialist who has no interest in what science calls paranormal, in fact, it flies right over your head and I wonder why I am wasting time with you, go get drunk. You have decided to treat imagination as just imagination. You can enjoy it for yourself without knowing the flood of memes that is rippling through your nihilism. You will need to go and play more lego for a while, or scalpel some bricks out of a wall. Yes but you always have a desire to see some raw facts right? Because that's what truth is? No.

Cause the world needs to prove something to your 'rationalist mind'. Right? You have been persuaded already, thank you for doing it for me, I need shades of stones in my painting.

You may be a witness to yourself, because really all I am claiming is that you have a Greater Source beyond you, not that it's not available unless you are great and supernatural. There is no need to develop any kind of paranormal experience or activity to experience the movement of Spirit within you (Knowledge), most people have it already in some form or another. This is what I associate and ascribe to as being thanks to my practice in Steps To Knowledge. It's available for free online at www.stepstoknowledge.com I am not advertising it, I am only trying to share a gift and hoping others learn about it and the Greater Community Spirituality presented in the New Message from God, in order to realise that people's minds need to be trained so that we are no longer bitches to influences that are gross or subtle which we are not even aware of. Us silly beings. Humans, we are great and creative, but we are a bit gullible when we are told we can't do things. But I admit I am still at the beginning of knowing how all this works and have been practicing this for almost four years now, pretty much meditating every moment of the day now.

It is just that people are unaware that if someone else were watching their own thoughts in the world and in the environment, that they are actually less in control than they think they are. People are pulled back and forth by the rhythms and movements of life, and they have no control over this until they realise they are a broken record that just needs a good wake up, then they see that spirit is within them. Spirit is dynamic present and interactive, but still, with a kind of pattern and movement to it, a deeper current, but still. It is more of a juice that mediums are infused with in their environment and the whole universe, with currents, and with a grid like order to it, but it never goes anywhere towards anything because it has no beginning or end. This juice is not empty, but instead it permeates reality with a qualitative meaning in the eye of God. It can be transferred to people in a persuasive way that is 'good' and almost telepathic (if spiritual).

On top of that only ones who have a deeper connection to Knowledge within themselves will ever have the ability to control and direct their own minds and thoughts. You also must follow a Stronger Mind within you, whether this is given to you by a Teacher through practice perhaps or your own Self through a connection to your Deeper Self. Which in the end is still a higher order identity, not an individuality. Or better, this will be the end of your individuality, and the beginning of your expression. http://www.stepstoknowledge.com/steps/Step12-My-individuality-is-to-express-life-itself.htm

Step 12

My individuality is to express life itself.

HERE YOUR UNIQUENESS IS A GREAT ASSET and a source of joy, not a source of painful alienation and not a source of painful judgment against yourself or others. This distinction does not elevate you above or place you below anyone else. It merely pinpoints the real purpose behind your individuality and its great promise for the future. You are here to express something. That is the real meaning given to your individuality because you do not want to be separate anymore.

ON TWO OCCASIONS TODAY, practice two periods of silence exercising the practice that we have illustrated thus far.

Practice 12: Two 15-minute practice periods.

https://www.newmessage.org/the-message/volume-5/wisdom-greater-community-volume-2/self-expression-the-mental-environment

'The mental environment is the environment in which you think. The physical environment is the environment in which you act. The physical influences the mental, but the mental influences the physical to a greater degree. Unless the physical environment is directly infringing itself upon you or controlling your actions or behavior, the influence of the mental environment on you is greater and more consistent. Therefore, the greater your awareness and understanding of your own mental condition and how others influence you and how you influence them, the greater the impact you can have intentionally upon the world.

Here your mind will become much more concentrated than others, which will give you power, for power is concentration of mind. This concentration can be for good or for ill, but it will exert a greater influence to the degree to which it is concentrated. The person who thinks only of a few things that draw all of his or her emotional intensity will exert a greater influence on the mental environment than someone who casually believes in something or considers something only periodically. The person who has a deep conviction and a deep sense of belief will exert a greater influence than someone who is only entertaining or considering an idea. People with conviction will be able to do far more and will have much greater impact in the world. They will be able to influence other minds. This does not mean that what they believe in or are convinced of is necessarily good, for power is neutral. Power used for good and power used for ill represents concentration of mind. Therefore, for you to have a greater influence upon the world, which is necessary if you wish to make a contribution to the world, you must understand your mental resources and the influences that affect them every day.

To give you an example of what this might look like, I will speak of The Greater Community Way of Knowledge here because it emphasizes development in the mental environment to a very large degree. In a Greater Community context, development in the mental environment is essential for success, for in the future you will be dealing with intelligences that are far more concentrated than you are and have a much greater perspective, having lived with a much broader viewpoint and experience. A more concentrated mind will exert a greater influence upon you than you will upon it. In order for you to engage successfully with a Greater Community intelligence, not only to comprehend it but to offset its influence, you must have a much greater concentration of mind.

People who undertake the reclamation of Knowledge often find themselves withdrawing from life in certain ways in order to minimize or limit the influences of society upon them. This gives them the freedom to re-evaluate themselves without feeling bombarded by the world’s influences and images. This is why many people who begin to study The Greater Community Way of Knowledge seek escape from television, radio and even music—not because these things are inherently bad but because they are so influential. They withdraw from individuals who influence them in ways that are counterproductive to their well-being and to their ability to refocus their mind. This withdrawal is necessary for people to rethink their thoughts, to have the freedom of evaluation, to gain control of their own mental forces, to deepen their awareness of themselves and to become more sensitive to the things that are influencing them.

Now, there are gross influences and there are subtle influences. Initially, in The Greater Community Way of Knowledge people will want to withdraw from the gross influences. This will enable them to develop the sensitivity to comprehend and effectively engage with the subtle influences. Subtle influences include the thoughts of other people who are not in your immediate environment but with whom you are in relationship. Subtle influences include the presence of extraterrestrial life that may be in your vicinity. Perhaps this extraterrestrial presence is not affecting you directly or focusing on you at all, but its presence will exert a certain influence upon you. This influence is subtle, but this does not mean that it has no power or does not affect you.

Indeed, many of your depressing moods have nothing to do with you at all. Many of them are the result of you engaging with something in the mental environment that you are not aware of. Often it is something that is not even in your visual range. Here people can go through tremendous mood swings frequently, being affected by things that are not even part of their own lives. In other cases, their own thinking is governing their emotional responses to a very great degree. Yet, often people who are engaged in therapeutic processes make the mistake of thinking that all of their experiences are determined by their own conditioning, their own thinking and their own activities. This false assumption is made because people think they are isolated in life. They are not aware of the mental environment.

The mental environment is like living in a sea of consciousness. You are swimming in a great ocean of consciousness. When I say consciousness, it does not mean that it is self-conscious. It simply means that it is actively thinking. Active thinking is not necessarily conscious thinking. The mind is working all the time, whether you are aware of it or not. It is exerting an influence and being influenced all the time, whether you are aware of it or not. Gaining awareness of the mind, controlling its influence on others and controlling what influences it, or at least determining how much this influence can affect you, represents achievement and advancement in education. The result of this will give you greater empowerment, greater certainty and the ability to affect, nurture and support others in ways that are effective and appropriate for them. This is a very great achievement.

If you look about in the world, you will see that many people feel that they are the victims of life, that life is controlling them, that they have no power to change it, that it is too big for them. This is so common. You can see it everywhere. You can hear it in so many conversations. It is demonstrated in people’s activities. It is demonstrated in their forms of escape, which are often destructive. It is demonstrated in the ineffectiveness that people feel in meeting real problems in the world. It is omnipresent. Why is this?

If your experience of being influenced is greater than your experience of influencing others, clearly you are not aware of the mental environment and do not have an awareness of your own thinking and its impact upon others. Indeed, the prevalent belief that people are governed by circumstances and are totally conditioned by them is reinforced by the people who believe in it, and so this belief becomes stronger and seemingly more impermeable. Thus, unconsciousness fortifies itself. You fortify anything you believe in. You add to it. Anything you value you fortify. If you value truth, you add to truth in the world. If you value the escape from truth, you add to the escape from truth in the world. The mental environment you live in, the human mental environment, is a result of all of this put together.'

Here eat shit. Or I could say you are swimming in whale piss and need to realise this, you may be krill.

I go through all this training and practice, I try to get to the point where I can see a thought travelling in my body, usually it's something I don't want. If you experience this then come knocking on my door, otherwise just leave some flowers please, or meditate for a few lives, and see that you are not I, nope, you are you, and you have your own stuff to go through. Yes I made a rhyme.

But sorry for being low on emotional intelligence that's not my strong point, or social knowledge either, maybe you can help me with this. I need a translation, how does one define something as psychic and paranormal? What is normal? Mate I am really curious! Tell me what is normal! Shit's crazy over here, everything! 

@Prabhaker Good point. I think then if we internally insight into the other person's personality, we in some way are able to assist them by mirroring a greater reality back to them, like karma, some teachers only. It's illusory, but the mirror becomes a great power, like silver-mercury, without trying to use it, you can see it is still essence as a reflection of a story that is of your own making from some time long ago. It could even be permanent in the end if it's meaning beyond your conscious mind, and exists forever, and you just digest it in your own way by knowing this, because it is ever-lasting and ever-predictable for as long as you are in a physical body and in a universe governed by some patterns. Your consciousness is the mystery of zero and it's malleability. You are penetrating reality with a central point of tendency. There you will find nourishment in more things than you think of. Ask an aghora sadhu. He sees the divine in the profane, and has incredible power as a result of this. He lives in a cemetery or funeral pyre. But he is enlightened. He eats shit.

This is similar to the relationship between the brain stem and the direction of the eyes, which are best aligned in my opinion for better energy flow. You can reduce thinking and it is effective, and yet still your connection to thought is never hindered and actually becomes more sensitive the less you think and becomes more and more pure like a drop of water dropping into a still pool of glowing water. There are tricks, for example the tilt of someone's head and what they do with their eyes can tell you a lot about them, and can show the nature of where they are at and whether you will be perceived as agreeable or not depending on what you say or feel even. Eyes can manipulate in incredible ways. Lets not lie. Inside is a current much deeper, much slower and more delicate, and it needs to align through the whole system to operate in full harmony all the time. This would mean that you are in some thought always with it, never losing sight of Knowledge as a one single platform or foundation you stand upon, without losing Knowledge of the dynamicity of life as well (Knowledge is what the tradition I follow calls the deeper intelligence or alive current). 

@pluto "Here your mind will become much more concentrated than others, which will give you power, for power is concentration of mind. This concentration can be for good or for ill, but it will exert a greater influence to the degree to which it is concentrated. The person who thinks only of a few things that draw all of his or her emotional intensity will exert a greater influence on the mental environment than someone who casually believes in something or considers something only periodically. The person who has a deep conviction and a deep sense of belief will exert a greater influence than someone who is only entertaining or considering an idea. People with conviction will be able to do far more and will have much greater impact in the world. They will be able to influence other minds. This does not mean that what they believe in or are convinced of is necessarily good, for power is neutral. Power used for good and power used for ill represents concentration of mind. Therefore, for you to have a greater influence upon the world, which is necessary if you wish to make a contribution to the world, you must understand your mental resources and the influences that affect them every day." Pluto energy? Energy of no beginning and end, death rebirth transformation destruction, the dark eye of shiva, and in his one pointed focus comes all the creative change of the universe, and this is he and kali dancing. So she is Shakti.

One last thing, it is incredible how spiritual capitalism is already happening in the world, people are using this power already, and probably have since ever before the wars and industrial revolution, why not? I don't say it is good, but we must get on an even playing field not? Why.

One last thing: 'The art of Seeing', for who has the patience to listen. 

https://www.newmessage.org/the-message/other-revelations/the-art-of-seeing

Edited by Hotaka

Cats are able to feel the energy of their environment you can see it in the way their fur is full of static, and they are able to stroke it across themselves in different ways. Shamans used to have long hair because the hair would increase their psychic senses and echo-location. Echo-location in bats is another thing. Our brains could be doing something similar to a combination of bats cats and shamans. This echo-location thing is a little different because it involves a more psychic or p. The P value is the probabilistic probability of a number happening. There is a probability of certain probabilities arising, which is determined by the mind, this could seem almost psychic or intuitive, it is only mathematical however, and highly objective, not subjective. You are seeing the probabilities when you see that something is unlikely, but the unlikeliness is only based on your model as a subject of chance.

'In statistical hypothesis testing, the p-value or probability value or asymptotic significance is the probability for a given statistical model that, when the null hypothesis is true, the statistical summary (such as the sample mean difference between two compared groups) would be the same as or of greater magnitude than the actual observed results.' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-valuelow probability is a sign of a significant relationship.

Pretty sure people usually cut off at 5% chance but not really sure how this occurs in meditation, it is usually in the background for me, and the probability I use is in some way almost dependent on the scope of my vision, how much I am zooming in or out.

Says that if you fish out an unlikely fish, someone must have placed it there, the red herring. It says that assuming everything such as feelings in your body is a high probability that this event occurs, then it is not significant. It makes no sense to look to find if 'something' has an external cause, because there is no something. But if you come up with a difference that is highly unlikely say, for example, in the activity of a brain, in a room with someone else thinking, and one without it having a person in it, it is different and there must be an extra factor, an independent variable that affects something such as the neuronal activity in your brain in the room in which there is another person. Since there is no other person in you, there must be a person somewhere affecting you, or something else in the other person, or in you when the other person is around. This is known that if you have no person in you, you see all people. Why is the activity in your brain so different when another person is in the room, it could be way more different than a whole week alone, that it is almost impossible for it to be due to chance? It is a direct mirror of the macro (the body). That is absolute evidence of the mind, not of atoms or molecules, because it means something is directly controlling the neurons in your brain and it's not you! It could be someone or something else, how do you know, how can you tell?

So this is basically saying that assuming that reality operates independently of all influences of any kind, what is stable is the difference between groups (events). In some way it is essential to know that every change brings a change in my opinion, this means that I have no independent objective position outside of the navigation of life, which is a mind in itself. Two groups would be I alone, and I near a person, and what is the difference? If bigger it is much more likely to happen, if smaller it is less likely to happen. So if a big change is really likely to happen in an unstable mind, for example, you are still not psychic, it's your own thoughts, cause you aren't objective enough. Well here it gets interesting, because when you eliminate all your fake thoughts about sensitivities then the real ones start to come out.

So basically what this means is that if the difference between what is likely to occur due to chance and what is actually occurring is highly great (=improbable)(p=.25) it is way too improbable for it to occur due to chance and therefore it must be affected by another variable (say another mind). You need to have a still mind to know this, because a still mind is fully objective, a concentrated mind can be psychic and influence others, but it may have too much garbage in the way to see clearly. @Prabhaker I think this agrees with you and it means no thoughts is better. So it needs to be still and concentrated to be pure and effective, otherwise nah, you are catching the noise as well, and discerning Rorschach dots wherever you go, without discerning yourself as you discern these. So you need to be highly still, there needs to be a high probability for the cells and patterns in your body to either be still or constant and harmonious as a circulation, and you can diagnose cancer even, with your perception directly, using it as a scientific measuring tool, if you have a still mind and a connection to agni, the fire. The fire of the mind even as it expresses itself through the body can then express and receive through the brain.

I think this is how it is when it comes to theory of psychic ability, it must be scientific and objective for the precise ones who want to measure this inside themselves maybe while meditating, to discern the presence of other minds or to simply navigate their own astral life force. I don't know about connecting anyone up to machines.

@Hotaka See no reason for the animosity in your response. Just asked a question, because no I haven't made any conclusions yet - I would actually love to not only believe in it but see some proof as well, what is wrong with that? Fact you feel the need to be so defensive says a lot. 

I have some ability to affect technology to some degree with my mind to be honest. This ability always seems to have some good idea of what I need at the moment to grow -- my computer starts immediately heading to a video I need to hear on its own, pages I need to finish reading lags in place, it automatically turns off when I'm making a bad decision with posting or the wifi may stop working when I need to do something important offline.

It's not something that allows me to levitate technology and do super attacks like the movies. Haha. I can only do what a computer is already programmed to do, and only when it's particularly useful to my emotional growth. The need to grow seems to be what powers this ability, so all well.

At least I can charge my Ipad on the road with universal energy, but not much else.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates