WildeChilde

Do You Have Magical Powers, and If So What?

98 posts in this topic

On 4/25/2018 at 9:04 PM, Lynnel said:

@Quanty  If you're serious could you give me more details about how you obtained healing powers ?

Healing goes hand-in-hand with awakening/enlightenment. 

The only true tip i can give is: Breath!,

master the attention on the breath until becomes automatic, until you meditate 24/7 no matter what activity you do. 

9 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

Hey has anyone been abducted by aliens during a khundalini?

Yes, on my first awakening. 

But after some years of experience i came to understand that those "Aliens" are just natural entities/energies/the universe itself, pictured in the context of the mind. So, we who used to like sci-fi movies or data, maybe we tended to see reality on the first awakening as aliens. Because for the mind, everything is alien at the end of the day so to speak. :) 

Edited by Quanty

21 minutes ago, Quanty said:

Healing goes hand-in-hand with awakening/enlightenment. 

The only true tip i can give is: Breath!,

master the attention on the breath until becomes automatic, until you meditate 24/7 no matter what activity you do. 

Thanks ! I still wish someone had a more compelete consistent explanation aside from yeah you're just moving some energies :P

That's why I like Vadim Zeland and the kriya yoga. The depth and the consistency make it look scientific and it's amazing to digest.

I can multiply any two single-digit numbers in my head.  I also have a sixth sense for where my keys are.

Yeah that's the thing with Awakenings you see all the abilities/powers are equally becoming more and more effortless but soon as Enlightenment hits it all becomes natural yet pointless to your being/understanding.

B R E A T H E

14 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@Prabhaker Hey, how many hours were you working?

My whole life was devoted for spiritual growth. Meditation is an attitude not an activity. It is the attitude of being in the present the essential thing. 

To develop psychic powers, you must understand, how to create , conserve life energy and refrain from unnecessarily wasting it.

Edited by Prabhaker

@WildeChilde It sounds crazy, but yes....I have some abilities...mostly sensing over distances, with people I know, especially when they are experiencing strong emotions, or danger, etc...but also beyond that...my intuition has become powerful enough to have foresight potential, or see hidden secrets/ emotions, etc...I have been connecting with nature in a magical sense for so long, that I have some additional acquired abilities there now too...

I'd liked to have the possibility to fly, as it's an incredible feeling of freedom 

I can make people enlightened by transmitting my energy to them.

On 4/27/2018 at 0:58 AM, Lynnel said:

Thanks ! I still wish someone had a more compelete consistent explanation aside from yeah you're just moving some energies :P

That's why I like Vadim Zeland and the kriya yoga. The depth and the consistency make it look scientific and it's amazing to digest.

I can teach you, but if you where not able to do it by now it has 2 ways that will cost you. 1 blood, you willing to do it by yourself. 2 pay someone to teach you ;) Why this is not free? Show me something free in this life. 

19 minutes ago, Quanty said:

I can teach you, but if you where not able to do it by now it has 2 ways that will cost you. 1 blood, you willing to do it by yourself. 2 pay someone to teach you ;) Why this is not free? Show me something free in this life. 

Leo's videos it is free, without money you can learn how to be enlightened just do the training, just commit to yourself ha-ha.. there are workshops that are free out there, and the one that is free is more profound ha-ha than that is not free... well like my acting workshops, I'm attending to their workshop and that is free :D.. just do your research ha-ha, 10 days vippsanna meditation, that's free I don't know to your place, but I know it is free... just do your research and you will find one

Does anyone have experience communicating/connecting with others while in deep meditation? 

evolving visuals

often the people in images or in movies look more real then the people I have seen up until that point because visuals and depths evolve constantly

by the time I watch a movie a human face and body have evolved to look different then before,so its always a discovery

everytime I see people I witness the evolution of the species

animals look and feel like legendary pokemons now

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

2 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

evolving visuals

often the people in images or in movies look more real then the people I have seen up until that point because visuals and depths evolve constantly

by the time I watch a movie a human face and body have evolved to look different then before,so its always a discovery

everytime I see people I witness the evolution of the species

animals look and feel like legendary pokemons now

That's  unique! HAHAH! 

12 hours ago, Quanty said:

Costing me blood ? I hope you're saying that metaphorically.

If I knew someone who could take me and teach me a healing modality in a very concrete way I would actually pay for it.

I don't usually mean healing as in a byproduct of increasing consciousness. I want some sort of healing modality like reiki. The deal is reiki is annoying because I don't wanna "feel" energy, I wanna actually see it happening and know what I'm doing. Like for instance my positive thought producing some sort of red positive energy which will drive away some dark energy in my arm live. Not just abstractly "feeling" something.

It's not a magical power if you can't demonstrate and can't seperate between mere daydreaming and actual proof of effecting reality.

All of these maritial artist had magical powers unfortunately REALITY hit their ego's in the face. POW straight in the face!

It's funny because the gullible disiciples have lost all sense of self and are playing along with the bullshit the master says, until someone who is way more grounded in how reality works destroys the master in the most effortlessly way.

Edited by blazed