WildeChilde

Do You Have Magical Powers, and If So What?

98 posts in this topic

Hey has anyone been abducted by aliens during a khundalini?

"The quieter you become the more you can hear"

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

"The quieter you become the more you can hear"

That’s the truth?

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

That’s interesting to me because I said the same thing a ways back. When I was a kid I was overly empathetic. Saw a counselor a couple times because I was overwhelmed by people’s grief. Then after years of practices, I realized it was just me the whole time projecting. Then after more years of practices, I saw what is really going on, and realized the depth of empathy. Full circle maybe. Who knows. Vibrational work made all the difference though, I know that. Loa is happening, imo, it’s a matter of wether we’re aware of it or not. 

it was you projecting? in the sense that you projected onto people what you thought they feel? 

what do you mean with vibrational work? 

I'd really like to develop this empathy a little deeper. I think it's the key for connection and maybe helping others <3

whatever arises, love that

21 minutes ago, phoenix666 said:

it was you projecting? in the sense that you projected onto people what you thought they feel? 

I was feeling what people around me felt. I felt their emotions without any of their content. It was very confusing and frustrating, because I thought I was seperate. 

what do you mean with vibrational work? 

That all is projection reveals the upmost importance of interpretation in perception (the experience of this, I’m calling one’s “vibration”. It’s not literal, but imo it should be thought of as literal until transcended), which eventually reveals there is no perception, or even an “all” - when there is Nothing remaining to be interpreted. 

I'd really like to develop this empathy a little deeper. I think it's the key for connection and maybe helping others <3

(Ime)....The word vibration is handy for that pursuit. Logical understanding of the big picture of someone’s life, felt by you, is empathy. When you can maintain your own vibe (your connection, your clarity, your joy), through all situations (or nearly all), without it being “lowered” when you are around someone who is “at a lower vibration” (as in, they are interpreting with more falsity), then you have compassion. The gift of giving joy unrelative to one’s self, paradoxically, is giving one’s self away. And doubly paradoxical, or full circle leaving no paradox, it is a wonderful experience. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have the power of Now! 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I have the power of Now! 

That’s a great power?

15 minutes ago, Faceless said:

That’s a great power?

Also the power of Maths and Fibonacci! 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Also the power of Maths and Fibonacci! 

I don’t anything about that. Sounds like it implies order though?

order is a great power??

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I don’t anything about that. Sounds like it implies order though?

order is a great power??

https://tinyurl.com/y9srvoxc

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

thank you for your patient explanations always @Nahm you're a big inspiration for me. I always resonate with your words.

yeah for me it's still frustrating because I get 'lowered' into other's vibrations. like when interacting with my mam, it really feels like I get stuck into her tension, anxiety and worry. eventually I get nervous and lash out. it has gotten better lately though. I sometimes manage to stay conscious. the I suddenly become aware of what I'm feeling in my body. and it clicks 'shit, this is empathy showing me how my beloved mam feels. what would I crave in such a situation?' then I feel my body relax and 'll try to soothe her, be calm and loving towards her. it has improved our relationship a lot!

I also noticed that I feel awkward and uneasy in the presence of other people. I can sense that most of them are very tensed and anxious, but don't want to show it, like they're all wearing impenetrable masks. don't know what to make out of that though hahah xD

whatever arises, love that

@phoenix666 Thanks!

You spelled mom, ‘mam’, and now I’m hearing Eric Cartman. Lol. Not sure if you get that joke...

That is really great that you’re tapping into that calmness, and love! Something to consider, look into your thinking - that is actually the source of the ‘nervous and lash out’. It weird, cause there’s empathy, cause we really are all one being, and at the same time, each of us experience emotionally what we are projecting - the output of our interpretation. This is the call for consciousness work, God bless that call! This is hardest to see with someone we live with, but on the flip side, it makes for the deepest growth when we do. Like uber f’n freeing. Observing the tension connection of mind and body, that’s some high even awareness man. Nice. 

I also noticed that I feel awkward and uneasy in the presence of other people. I can sense that most of them are very tensed and anxious, but don't want to show it, like they're all wearing impenetrable masks. don't know what to make out of that though

Dude. Most people are not as deeply honest as you. Most are caught in the maya, the conditioning. Be you man. That’s a good thing to be. Let them notice that honesty in simply being you, as you are. Their tension is Leo’s job security! Lol. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Shiva nice! How much have you meditated to gain this ability? You think we could create a whole new youtube channel together and help people get boners?

Btw... I can create a sense of self out of NOTHING  ?

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@Nahm I tried that once. I must have concentrated too hard. I gave "myself" a headache and wasn't in the mood.

@Nahm @cetus56 Strong Determination F*pping works best for me.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles