WildeChilde

Do You Have Magical Powers, and If So What?

98 posts in this topic

I know it sounds silly, but I'm asking here in earnest.  I'm listening to an audiobook of Dean Radin's new work Real Magic and am learning how magic is an undeniable fact of our existence.  I don't mean jumping through walls, teleporting, levitating, flying, etc.; I'm speaking about the more subtle powers like telekinesis, remote viewing, clairvoyance, blessings, and the ability to detect someone perceiving you from a great distance.  

So what do you possess?  Were you born with the ability, or did you develop it?  Looking forward to your replies.

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

These are quite common among those who have mastered some level of reality but the problem is we are raised in a world where they are never taught/talked about or exercised and everything we do on a daily basis is a distraction from our inner-abilities.

Without exercise they go dormant and inaccessible. I done an experiment a while a go we cut out all media/phones/devices ect.. and went out in the woods for 10 days and our practice was telepathy and even though we had no direct guides we managed to successfully but slightly develop some dormant abilities. Soon as we came back to modern society with all the distracts they rarely occur anymore and only occur when we are deep in connection or on a psychedelic and or cut out from the outside world.

There's far to many distractions here to become true masters of reality, we must go in solitude, in nature where there is pure harmony, no ego ect.. you can even learn to communicate with animals which is usually one of the first signs and or trees/plants.

There are laws of creation though, some abilities can only be granted when one is of a higher vibration = thus higher reality and of purest of heart. If lower consciousness beings were able to tap into some abilities they could destroy the natural flow of creation so thus why this is very rare in the 3D/4D matrix we currently reside in.

As you vibrate higher especially 4D/5D and above these become more and more common and effortless.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@WildeChilde

I know people who do. Most of them have spent a lot of time developing those powers but they do seem to be real.

5 hours ago, WildeChilde said:

So what do you possess?  Were you born with the ability, or did you develop it?

I developed some psychic powers, but quickly lost them. I was forced to do a job which drained all my energy and I was not able to maintain discipline required to sustain them.

It is very arduous to develop psychic powers if you want to adjust in society.

I know someone who can see/perceive auras.

do you think that everyone has at least one of these abilities? and that in most cases they're dormant? I would like to discover mine, if I have one.. and hopefully use it to help others..

whatever arises, love that

We all can do anything, we are creation of divine intelligence. The more we surrender to this divinity the more we become whole and absolute but the more we become absolute the less need/use for any powers or abilities.

B R E A T H E

The browse of people will say HA?

Yes i can heal any disease. 

@Quanty  If you're serious could you give me more details about how you obtained healing powers ?

@WildeChilde I see auras. It switched on after a psychedelic trip (on top of 20 years of foundation). I see the energy in the “air”. I (very often) know what people are going to say. For a while I would say it first, and it would really trip someone out. Then, I stopped. It’s not as fun to know what people are about to say as one might think. It’s too much nonduality wise.  I get glimpses when I meet someone of their past & future. Emotional glimpses. I know if the have repressed shame / guilt, and if it’s from what they did, or what someone did to them. It’s weird because prior they sound like magical powers, experienced they seem ordinary.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 hours ago, Krishna Siva said:

I can see auras, to a certain degree.

What's the use?

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

@WildeChilde I see auras. It switched on after a psychedelic trip (on top of 20 years of foundation). I see the energy in the “air”. I (very often) know what people are going to say. For a while I would say it first, and it would really trip someone out. Then, I stopped. It’s not as fun to know what people are about to say as one might think. It’s too much nonduality wise.  I get glimpses when I meet someone of their past & future. Emotional glimpses. I know if the have repressed shame / guilt, and if it’s from what they did, or what someone did to them. It’s weird because prior they sound like magical powers, experienced they seem ordinary.

Can you use it here? In person of course you can, but here?I'm using iPad to communicate to you, can you use that to me? HM?? Or it is something that it will be effective if we see each other in person?

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

that's fascinating. did it help you to communicate and to connect more deeply with people? 

I feel the emotions of the person I talk to. it's tricky, because I only discovered that recently and I can't control it. so usually I can't discern between 'my' emotions and those I can perceive of others.

whatever arises, love that

Eventually it doesn't matter! Everything is magical and only focusing on some magic will make you miss all the magic in it's totality ?

7 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Can you use it here? In person of course you can, but here?I'm using iPad to communicate to you, can you use that to me? HM?? Or it is something that it will be effective if we see each other in person?

Knowing what someone is about to say happens when I’m next to them. The past / future glimpses happen in person and online. Sorry though, I got nothin in your regard. Might be cause you don’t have any heavy burdens you’re carrying, might be because the nature of the thing is that it’s not an action or something I do, it just happens when it happens. 

6 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

that's fascinating. did it help you to communicate and to connect more deeply with people? 

I feel the emotions of the person I talk to. it's tricky, because I only discovered that recently and I can't control it. so usually I can't discern between 'my' emotions and those I can perceive of others.

That’s interesting to me because I said the same thing a ways back. When I was a kid I was overly empathetic. Saw a counselor a couple times because I was overwhelmed by people’s grief. Then after years of practices, I realized it was just me the whole time projecting. Then after more years of practices, I saw what is really going on, and realized the depth of empathy. Full circle maybe. Who knows. Vibrational work made all the difference though, I know that. Loa is happening, imo, it’s a matter of wether we’re aware of it or not. 

31 minutes ago, cirkussmile said:

Eventually it doesn't matter! Everything is magical and only focusing on some magic will make you miss all the magic in it's totality ?

And at the same time, that is it! ❤️

In reference to the empathy, now, when I feel that strong vibe of guilt/shame from someone, it’s internally automatically met with absolute joy. That might sound shitty, but it’s not. It feels great to give it to the person. People sense when you are aware of their shame, and they definitly sense when you are aware of it, and not judging them. It’s powerful. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Gigi Young on youtube has a very good channel talking about clairvoyance and other psychic abilities and how to develop them. If your into new age stuff then shes really good. 

@Nahm Now im am being tempted to get my aura/past/future read by you haha

Edited by moon777light