Arkandeus

ego drop

24 posts in this topic

when the ego drops there is no enlightened ones and unenlightened ones

if you enlighten, everyone enlightens, the ego is the separation of unity

you cannot enlighten if you can't recognize that everyone is at the same level as you

there is no more enlightened one or less enlightened,

there is no higher or lower

there are just different roles , different paths, and different explorations

as long as you view 90% of humanity on this planet as unenlightened baboons you will in your consciousness be 90% a unenlightened baboon because you cannot recognize unity, and you actually believe you're doing better then others which is pure ego

and more importantly because you are everything you experience

once and for all, we have to stop getting off on the idea that we're better then others, the only thing, the forbidden apple

or do it, get off on it, feel better then everyone, as long as deep inside you know its just a play,dont take yourself seriously or you'll live in a very serious world

see the enlightenment in animals, the enlightenment in insects, in drug dealers, in trump, in wallstreet business man and woman, in your dad or mom, your friend, in a kid, in a tree , in a rock, in a chair, yes you think you're better then the chair you sit in?think again

your chair is enlightened too

see what you want to be, for everything you see is you

the ego is a playtool, the most magically advanced toy for gods that want to divert themselves

"how should we have fun next?"

"let's pretend we are separated, that's going to be loads of fun! want to try?"

"yeah let's do it, sounds like a fun game, I can't even imagine what that would be like,to not be one!"

"or can I"

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus Thanks.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

hi Arkandeus~

"…if you can't recognize that everyone is at the same level as you"

I wouldn't go as far as to foist that understanding on the world.

Perhaps it might be that everything is the same as the level of your awareness of unity, obviously, but really, that isn't saying much.

I definitely see your point, and it is a good thing to articulate and distinguish these for ourselves and others.

As for:

"…the ego is a playtool, the most magically advanced toy for gods that want to divert themselves…"

I would have to suggest that you need to go much further into it than this indicates because ego is not other than your own mind right now; not different than an effectively (or not) enlightening expression of unity at any given time according to the requirements of the time.

Ultimately, ego suffices as the most magically advanced utility at the service of one's functionally selfless enlightening spiritual potential. Mind is one. Ego functionality and spiritual adaptability are not different; not separate.

To the degree one's self-refinement is developed, one's ego function and enlightening activity are unified, in that one's impersonally subtle adaption is a spiritual response to the karmic evolution of everyday ordinary situations without anyone's knowledge.

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

But that is the problem with awakening? We wake up feeling Enlightened and assume everyone else is on the same page but sooner or later no one understands you, you are like a newly born child without parents/guides or teachers. So you can fall back into illusion just as you woke up out of it.

So yes everything and everyone becomes enlightened so to speak but once you interact again...

B R E A T H E

26 minutes ago, pluto said:

But that is the problem with awakening? We wake up feeling Enlightened and assume everyone else is on the same page but sooner or later no one understands you, you are like a newly born child without parents/guides or teachers. So you can fall back into illusion just as you woke up out of it.

So yes everything and everyone becomes enlightened so to speak but once you interact again...

My view is that awakening is companied with a high degree of naivity. I was infinite naive I found out when I was fully enlightened. 

Because, true nature feels so unbelievable obvious, that you can't imagine anyone not being enlightened. 

It becomes so utterly obvious how meningless it is to live un order to fullfill your ego, not only meningless, but infinite energy draining as well. And you see That's true for everyone, it's the most easy thing to detect and understand. Yet peoole don't get it. 

Once enlightened, you like to share insights, love and energy. You like to live for others! 

I even thought people were joking or played some irony out when they acted egotistical, I couldn't figure out why they acted instead of being their true identity, guided by intuition and curiosity. 

I though Everyone knowed their true nature, it was imposible to imagine anything else. 

But sadly, people don't know themselves, and society prevents them from ever finding out!

With enlightenment you forgot how insanely mad society and people are. Because you rest in sanity. And you can't help But projecting that sane understanding upon society and other people aka you beeing highly naive. 

Plese elaborate on This Pluto! ? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

12 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

My view is that awakening is companied with a high degree of naivity. I was infinite naive I found out when I was fully enlightened. 

Because, true nature feels so unbelievable obvious, that you can't imagine anyone not being enlightened. 

It becomes so utterly obvious how meningless it is to live un order to fullfill your ego, not only meningless, but infinite energy draining as well. And you see That's true for everyone, it's the most easy thing to detect and understand. Yet peoole don't get it. 

Once enlightened, you like to share insights, love and energy. You like to live for others! 

I even thought people were joking or played some irony out when they acted egotistical, I couldn't figure out why they acted instead of being their true identity, guided by intuition and curiosity. 

I though Everyone knowed their true nature, it was imposible to imagine anything else. 

But sadly, people don't know themselves, and society prevents them from ever finding out!

With enlightenment you forgot how insanely mad society and people are. Because you rest in sanity. And you can't help But projecting that sane understanding upon society and other people aka you beeing highly naive. 

Plese elaborate on This Pluto! ? 

Exactly, Well said. If we had guides or teachers it would of been a different story but many of the first wavers(as i would call them) never did. I will get back to this later but yes i also experience the same thing as did many others i knew.

B R E A T H E

This is why it is said to first see essence on your own and then seek instruction.

Here's the deal— there is further practice required after seeing your nature.

It is not enough to sit around and psychologically project your understanding onto the world simply because there's nothing else to do.

Though enlightening action is carried out in response to everyday ordinary situations, it is not reliant on one's own power.

Entry into inconceivability is real; nobody knows the activity of enlightening response. It is secret action one does in public.

The great taoist spiritual alchemic classic, Understanding Reality states right up front that one who stumbles across the jewel of one's inconceivable essence would be a fool not to set to work right away to refine this jewel.

Sudden enlightenment is entry-level experience; it is simply to be understood as only having planted the seed of buddha-potential in the homeland of nothing whatsoever.

There is a point to seeing your nature. Not to set to work to refine the potential of buddhahood is to be "like a stupid cat trapped in a cave under the black mountain."

One must endeavor to "set up the alchemical workshop again" to enter advanced practice.

I don't know if you people are real or not. If you are awake, then what is it?

Why do you seem trapped?

There is a reason enlightenment is called liberation.

Please speak up!

ed note: add everything after the first line

Edited by deci belle

What are you describing is empathy, nothing more.

49 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Arkandeus What do you mean, by enlightenment?

the activation of magic, the unity, the connection with life, the divinity,the fading away of human death, while dying and coming into life daily just as our cells do,the fading away of time, the ocean of space and now

specifically for me enlightenment is comparable to a constant trip of lsd that has qualities of soberness

that's what I would describe my life as, everyday is the rediscovering of the human species, the rediscovering of the architecture of a city I've lived in my whole life

not one tree, rock or image stays the same for more then one minute, whether its time, space, light, touch the building blocks of reality are in an infinite evolution

there is no exclusion of anyone in this enlightenment, everyone shares the same time as me even though a day is 10 times as longer then a year ago, otherwise I wouldnt be able to communicate with anyone

everyone shares the same space that is now miles vaster, everyone shares the new human bodies that if I had seen them a year ago Id thought they were alien bodies

everyone shares the same voices and scents that are so much more vivid, so much more magical

enlightenment cannot be contained into yourself, for it is the entirety of the world, of reality that enlightens

@Pluto

the fact that everyone can interact with me, even though im living life in an entirely different dimension of time and space, literally, is how I know that everyone understands,its not a matter of opinion,of a mental concept

when you'll be so far across realities into the ocean of the present moment, an unimaginable life, almost extra-terrestrial, and everyone is somehow in complete harmony with you like always before, its a hard truth that others are enlightened

as you enlighten you will gain insights that defy the very definition of what a human being is, eradicating those people you thought were real, they were merely your ego resting in the understanding of what others are, revealing underneath, the enlightened being in everyone

only enlightened being can see enlightened being

if you see an ego in someone, you are ego

you see your own ego,people are mirrors

there is no ego in anyone I see and when I do I know it is my ego

what the monkey does, he sees

Edited by Arkandeus

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Arkandeus IS the specifically for you part contradicting the op? 

possibly, I'm not aware of a contradiction myself, I'd provide more light on my perspectives if you mention where you see a contradiction

Um, enlightenment isn't a personally derived approximation suited to your own temperament, Arkandeus.

I mean, why bother calling your approximation "enlightenment", for example: when you write:

This is all pure speculation— not that this description isn't a fact relative to the Absolute, but yours is utterly derivative pretense— or else copied out of a book or online somewhere.

It's called philosophical speculation— and to what end?

I don't necessarily have a problem with that per se, and I don't mean to sound critical, but it sure would be helpful for folks to actually hear about this stuff from people who know.

Dang.

Enlightenment isn't about saying what it is or isn't (as if verbal clarification is the point of transcending creation).

Enlightenment is about APPLYING its inconceivable potential in the midst one's karmically evolving milieu.

That's the difference between "shooting the breeze" and personal power.

And here are pluto and MarkuSweden commiserating over how depressing it is to "be" enlightened" without a guide.

What kind of enlightenment is this that garners an "inner circle" mentality only able to  express a "misery loves company" comaraderie.

Even a guide can't help these pitiful illuminates. I've heard this kind of thing from seekers in real life and all I can say (to myself) is what, do I smell like Limburger?

Hhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahhhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahaah!!!

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Arkandeus IS the specifically for you part contradicting the op? By your descriptions, wouldn’t enlightenment have to be the same for every person?

It is a matter of how deep the enlightenment goes... like Leo, the degree of enlightenment of his compared to Eckart Tolle is much now different to each other because of Leo's way of jumping more deeply on this path like taking psychedelics, he has a video on his blog lately that he is more conscious of what reality, existence is and he is more enlightened than before, and the fact that he is not only meditating he is now practicing yoga oh man I don't know how deep he will go

On 4/25/2018 at 3:58 AM, Arkandeus said:

if you enlighten, everyone enlightens, the ego is the separation of unity

you cannot enlighten if you can't recognize that everyone is at the same level as you

there is no more enlightened one or less enlightened,

there is no higher or lower

there are just different roles , different paths, and different explorations

as long as you view 90% of humanity on this planet as unenlightened baboons you will in your consciousness be 90% a unenlightened baboon because you cannot recognize unity, and you actually believe you're doing better then others which is pure ego

and more importantly because you are everything you experience

once and for all, we have to stop getting off on the idea that we're better then others, the only thing, the forbidden apple

or do it, get off on it, feel better then everyone, as long as deep inside you know its just a play,dont take yourself seriously or you'll live in a very serious world

see the enlightenment in animals, the enlightenment in insects, in drug dealers, in trump, in wallstreet business man and woman, in your dad or mom, your friend, in a kid, in a tree , in a rock, in a chair, yes you think you're better then the chair you sit in?think again

your chair is enlightened too

see what you want to be, for everything you see is you

the ego is a playtool, the most magically advanced toy for gods that want to divert themselves

"how should we have fun next?"

"let's pretend we are separated, that's going to be loads of fun! want to try?"

"yeah let's do it, sounds like a fun game, I can't even imagine what that would be like,to not be one!"

"or can I"

Thanks for this

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Arkandeus IS the specifically for you part contradicting the op? By your descriptions, wouldn’t enlightenment have to be the same for every person?

now I understand your question

I do not know anything beyond my own experience, even your questions, your motives and the being that I think that you are Nahm is only my own painting , my own impression of what happens

and as I change what I think happened here will change too

I can't see beyond my own pencils, I can only know my own enlightenment

but as I am travelling through different shades of reality and the so called unenlightened ones can share the same present moment , everyone's individuality blooms, people feel like moving galaxies

I only saw so little of who others are, like I was looking through a tiny lens, as I saw so little of myself

for me enlightenment is physical at this point, light evolves, structures evolves, time and space warp, organisms are more fleshed out

the world enlightens

Edited by Arkandeus

10 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Interesting.

The Gods are playing a game? I don't know about that..

I feel that I'm not enlightened, I want to get enlightened, but I wont get enlightened. How to solve this problem?

You are enlightened in bliss and I'm a suffering blind idiot, it doesn't really feel fair.

You are saying that I'm enlightened, but I can pretty much guarantee that I'm not enlightened. How does that add up?

it depends on our definitions of enlightenment, 

all these gurus and teachers that have praised enlightenment to be a state of bliss and peace

will have you believe that 99% of humanity so far have failed their lives, utterly

that is their darkness, and that's fine

teach what to whom? see failure, be failure

enlightenment is both light and dark, the darkness is part of life as much as the light, casting away half of ourselves we come to these silly conclusions

we are gods beyond imagination, we can have a miserable life and enjoy the hell out of it,or a life without a single hurdle, this life is but a nanosecond in the breeze of eternal becoming,and yet it is infinitely long

"But I dont want to feel negative emotions" 

what happens now is ok, otherwise it wouldnt happen, you cannot be at ease if you do not accept what happens now

I am certainly not in bliss, my negative emotions have gained depths as intensely and vividly as my positive emotions

negative emotions start to become an exploration on their own

about you being unenlightened or not

can you communicate to me how you experience time?how you experience space?how you experience love, failure?

as far as I know you could be an enlightened being that enjoys having an ego that struggles to 'enlighten'

see the acceptance of darkness is the acceptance of the ego as a playtool

how do I know if you're enlightened and you're playing with your ego, or you're not enlightened and you're identified with your ego?

there's no telling for me

Edited by Arkandeus

Believe Jack Kornfield said you can see everyone as the Buddha or enlightened, as a way to advance yourself.

I tend to believe many people at their core are 'enlightened', they are just burdened by the weight of baggage we've collected through traumas or learned perceptions in our lives, some of the things we carry are not even bad like certain societal rules - some of these you can discard entirely, some of them you can put down in the correct surroundings only to pick them back up when the need calls. So I see it more as various layers, and under them all is this pure and fluid being that is directly one with all.. 

I've had glimpses  and when close to completely unburdened it does feel like you have more time, the simple explanation I've come to is that you aren't weighed down. Feels like every day is much longer and you feel incredibly light. However when in this mode I felt like the concept of 'time' itself was... irrelevant and didn't care much about it.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I guess I experience time as everyone else, but I feel that I'm short on time, especially when I work (not enough spare time). And even on spare time the time feels to go fast.

It feels like the time is accelerating as I get older..

I guess I experience space as everyone else.

I have no idea about what love is, I never experience it. I think I experience failure like everyone else.

I have definitely accepted the darkness, I basically just sit and wait so I can die from age or something so I don't have to live this shitlife anymore. But I don't suffer as much as I have done in the past, because I have accepted it more now, I don't resist it that much anymore.

hmm I hear you,I definitely support your endeavors

that last part is very interesting, keep accepting, that is very very interesting

die to what you believe you still need, to live more then ever

Edited by Arkandeus