Sevi

Happy Birthday Leo!

40 posts in this topic

I’m sure you’re giving your goals a second look.  That’s what happens to me around my birthday each year.  Going from 39 to 40 last time was brutal for me.  I think I grew more in 1 year than my whole life so far.  39 was my most growth year so far.  The looming of 40 did something in me.  Kind of a mid-life crisis thing happening in there too.  There’s something about turning 40 that’s a real mindf*ck.  Subconsciously, you realize you’re not really a kid anymore.  You can’t continue to be one either!  It’s a mandatory growth point.  Or at least it functioned that way for me. It’s like the gods said — time to grow up now whether you’re ready to or not.   Happy birthday haha.  It’s profound huh?  I can say that I’ve been happily 40 now for 4 months!  In your 30’s you’re still given a little leeway to be a kid and to be at sea about your life.  At 40 though you’re expected to have a few things figured out about life.  Mother Nature will haunt you like a concerned demon to grow past childhood.  It’s like she says — times up!  School’s out!  You’re grown now and you’re expected to act like it.  You’ve pissed and frittered half your life away — now what are you really gonna do?  Like that.  It’s a wake up call — a forced transition from boy to man.  Time to do whatever work you’re gonna do before you die.  No more waiting around.  No more time to piss and fritter away.  No more slack being given to screw up like kids receive.  You’re expected to be past that.  You’re an adult at age 40.  A real adult.  And you’re expected to act like one!  In your 30’s, you’re still given leeway to screw up and learn.  You’re still sort of young in your 30’s.  At 40, you need to act grown or it’s just contrary to nature.  You’ll realize you’re gonna die a loser if you don’t finally shape up in certain ways.  And that’s real, not something you can put off any longer.  There’s no more time to waste!  It’s now or never at 40.  The training-wheels are released whether you want them to come off or not — and the bike speeds up too!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Happy Birthday shaman! You are a big guy now! You are up to make a big decision I am sure. May all the Universal wisdom and intelligence aid you to make a right choice! All the best wishes!

happy birthday @Leo Gura , I don't think I've ever expressed my gratitude to what you're doing here with actualized.org, you've shown us all what's possible with life and I'm forever grateful to you for that.. keep going, take it a step further, you have no idea how much you're improving people's lives :) 

Happy birthday to Leo's ego. It truely is a day to celebrate, you absolutely turned my life around in the last 3 years. I'm actually having tears in my eyes writing this, I hope to meet you in person one day. Infinite Love <3

Happy birthday, Leo. I believe you're turning 33, right? Something symbolic about that, haha - and since we're in this game, we might as well acknowledge and have fun with the symbols.

I generally avoid lots of interaction with the forum because I know from experience that it's easy to get hooked and end up using it as a distraction, but I happened to see this post and wanted you to know, Leo, that you've certainly impacted my life a great deal. I almost wish I could sit here and spill out everything I've been through in the last year and list the ways in which your videos have pointed me in the right direction and kept me on course, but I rather hope that one day I can do that story more justice than a mere first draft explosion of pixels on a forum.

Anyway, Leo, it's three days until I leave my soul-sucking desk job in Shanghai making money for other people. The world awaits as I finally set out to continue my path and deepen my life purpose in ways that don't chain me to an employer. It's one of those forks in the path, and without you and your videos, Leo, I would have pegged my own ideas as too isolated and too crazy to believe in my ability to actualize them.

So thank you for all of your work, Leo, and have a great birthday!

Happy Birthday Leo! I appreciate all your hard work and you've truly changed my life for the better. Thank You and be safe.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Happy Birthday Leo! Btw how do people know its his birthday? How do I not know this after following him for 2-3 years

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Leo's birthday is absolutely everyday anyway :)

B R E A T H E

3 hours ago, pluto said:

Leo's birthday is absolutely everyday anyway :)

Ahahah! Right?! He is born from his ashes every single day, every single moment; again and again:P

Thanks everybody! :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hahahaha i Expect that Leo will ignore this , the funny thing is he said thankyou HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHA!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO! ❤️ ? ? 

On 4/25/2018 at 6:25 AM, GabrielWallace said:

Happy birthday, Leo. I believe you're turning 33, right? Something symbolic about that, haha - and since we're in this game, we might as well acknowledge and have fun with the symbols.

I generally avoid lots of interaction with the forum because I know from experience that it's easy to get hooked and end up using it as a distraction, but I happened to see this post and wanted you to know, Leo, that you've certainly impacted my life a great deal. I almost wish I could sit here and spill out everything I've been through in the last year and list the ways in which your videos have pointed me in the right direction and kept me on course, but I rather hope that one day I can do that story more justice than a mere first draft explosion of pixels on a forum.

Anyway, Leo, it's three days until I leave my soul-sucking desk job in Shanghai making money for other people. The world awaits as I finally set out to continue my path and deepen my life purpose in ways that don't chain me to an employer. It's one of those forks in the path, and without you and your videos, Leo, I would have pegged my own ideas as too isolated and too crazy to believe in my ability to actualize them.

So thank you for all of your work, Leo, and have a great birthday!

Is Leo 33? Wowww!!! HAHAHA HE IS GETTING OLDER AHAHAHH

Happy Birthday Leo! I hope you had a great day! :D 

:D

Thank you for everything and Happy birthday!