Faceless

Another short vid on psychological time?

19 posts in this topic

That was a good explanation.  Thanks for posting it.

Here's another great video

Edited by Joseph Maynor

53 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That was a good explanation.  Thanks for posting it.

Here's another great video

Yeah I just started watching it. Few minutes in  and seems very familiar do far. 

Thanks?

The Dynamic nature of reality, mutual interdependence, and the emphasized importance on how we collectively view our place as a whole. 

??

A Healthy disposition is necessary?

I became aware of being a slave to time and clocks during a shroom trip. I realized that time causes so much pressure, anxiety, melancholy, stress and worry in my daily life. it's getting better. but I still feel enslaved. it's hard to break free from time when modern society is centered around schedules. how can you escape from that while keep 'functioning' in society? 

whatever arises, love that

9 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

I became aware of being a slave to time and clocks during a shroom trip. I realized that time causes so much pressure, anxiety, melancholy, stress and worry in my daily life. it's getting better. but I still feel enslaved. it's hard to break free from time when modern society is centered around schedules. how can you escape from that while keep 'functioning' in society? 

If you are free of time you won’t feel enslaved. Are you dong something you don’t like which you consider a sacrifice for an intended means to an end? Do you enjoy what you do? 

For me personally I may be to rooted in the timeless to much, but I like it?.. I am floaty now days and don’t think to much forward or backwards. I am present and aware of each movement and respect and cherish this awareness. My purpose is as such. I personaly see  the importance of a centerless exsistence. Although I am passionate about mind/body harmony. This is not about money or a future. I would do it no matter what. 

If you want a balance between time and the timeless I have noticed that people like @Joseph Maynor and @Leo Gura and more would be a great people to ask about that. They seem to be headed in that direction. I may be wrong though. I don’t know if time has ended for them. 

This is assumed from what I read on their posts. I like to share about the nature of thought, self, and psychological timeI. Im mostly concerned about total mind/body health and sharing the timeless realm with others the best I can. To me relationships with oursleves, others and with the totality of organism/environment is all important.

This is my purpose that was realized the day I lost my head. 

Edited by Faceless

Here is a little fun fact about time. When engineers were designing satellite GPS the calculations were off. They hadn't included for the fact that since the satellites were traveling at a high rate of speed in space that the onboard clocks (Time) would move more slowly than the stationary clocks on Earth so it was out of sync until they made the necessary adjustments for compensation.

22 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Here is a little fun fact about time. When engineers were designing satellite GPS the calculations were off. They hadn't included for the fact that since the satellites were traveling at a high rate of speed in space that the onboard clocks (Time) would move more slowly than the stationary clocks on Earth so it was out of sync until they made the necessary adjustments for compensation.

Mr. Einstein would have known.. ;)

whatever arises, love that

Here's a good example of the disappearance of psychological time. I just looked at the clock I can't believe I've been here on the forum for 6 hours now. Holy shit! Where did the Time go?

@Faceless lmaoooo its so funny cause that's so me.. I like to play... DING!!!

B R E A T H E