Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maycol

Mindfucked In Hawaii and Everywhere

7 posts in this topic

Thank you so much @Leo Gura for sharing your insights on your latest blog entry. In the middle of following your descriptions, the Absolute Infinity side of the coin collapsed and reconciled into itself.

Without even needing any mystical or nondual inquiry, just plain old normal scientific investigation in sober state is more than enough to expose the illusion of an individual self. The self, just as every single object that exists, once I try to figure out how the whole Universe come to be, it is just impossible to trace the origin and separateness of anything; even if I can explain and trace back to the appearance of this moment, it will take infinity, not a long time, but infinity to describe it fully. There is technically no "perception" of anything, because the subject has to be apart from the object to "perceive" the object. So what is this that we are seeing? It's existence looking at itself, as itself, because it's impossible for it to be even one iota apart from itself. All the things we believe to independently exist, exist due to we being taught and conditioned to arbitrarily fragment the whole into parts, for easier manipulation and control. 

There is no choice, even though it appears that we have, but in actuality, we are just going with the flow. It's like saying the seed choose to sprout, more accurately, when the conditions are right, sprouting happens, it's not the choice of the seed to sprout or not. Whatever this moment is, is the perfect convergence of the whole Existence, I take it for granted that, for just this simple moment to be what it is, it takes Infinity to manifest this, and every other manifestation. 

There is no space either. It's a convenient concept to help the separated individual believe he or she is navigating the World, but there is no space. Space, you, world, all things are superimposed over one and another.

I burst out in laughter the moment the realization dawned that there's no absolute individual self anywhere. The illusion is there, but it's not anyone's fault that it's there. There is no way to judge if a person is doing it or wrong, because it's not that one person standing apart from the whole to do his or her thing, rather it's the Universe doing every single one of us, and no different than the weather, a tree, an ant, etc.

I will continue to work on more understanding and realization, in whatever way that is obvious and apparent; for example, although I have an intellectual understanding of the emptiness of nothing which allows for infinity to take place, I don't have a convinced visceral knowing of it. I'll still work on it, if it happens great, if not, fine too. I'm also working on nothing ever happens, is happening, or will happen. Will try to get some 5MEO DMT to work on those, but if it doesn't happen, it's fine too.

As for the Infinite nature of Existence, just pick up anything, like your smartphone, or the monitor in front of you, or even a penny like in Leo's example, and start to trace the origin of it's existence, follow it slowly and thoroughly. It works very well for me, that I'm completely absorbed and dissolved in that inquiry. I didn't expect that that's the portal that helps me see through the illusion of a separate self. There is just no space to contain anything other than this whole thing. This whole Existence takes up all the possible space and allows all manifestation to happen.

I know it's just a small glimpse, and this realization still needs a ton of integration and deeper exploration. If what I'm looking for is the Infinite Being, this is an opening that I can come back again and again to deepen. Now, I'll work on finding that opening to realize "Nothing ever happens", and "Nothing is Everything" as an actualized Truth, not just some other intellectual theory that people are parroting.

Thank you once again. Looking forward to enjoy your future videos. Just within one month of watching your videos, the mind keeps expanding, made up societal beliefs are dismantled on a regular basis, and it already has significant changes in normal daily interaction with others; luckily, for my case, those are positive changes, and I find that the freedom I allow myself can also be enjoyed by people around me too, and they are naturally drawn to this energy. 

Edited by Maycol

You can deepen your understanding but that will never effect Being. The art is to get used to it. I'm happy for your experience! Do something amazing with it ?

Edited by cirkussmile

try to absorb as much knowledge as you can so that you grow even more like the beautiful person you are

Thank you all for the encouragement. The condition here in this forum is conducive for growth and exploration, which makes the possibility of expansion and actualization more favorable. The play although is filled with characters but there is no actor or doer behind the masks, there is nothing behind this Michael character, who's pulling the string, the Michael character is itself, with all his thinking, stories he made up, preferences, physical .body, a part of this one  whole impersonal purposeless manifestation; it's just all one thing doing its own thing, but the many arise out of it due to our own mental distinction and labeling. 

Beingness as @cirkussmile has mentioned, can also be experienced, but the Nothingness that is "identical" to Infinity is still not a truth yet, plus I still can't wrap my mind around "nothing happens" yet. Nothing needs to be different when the illusion of self is seen through. It's not special like a personal achievement, because whatever ALL the dream characters are doing with all their personal beliefs simply can't be otherwise, I will have to remove myself from the infinite whole to be the cause of my own action, which is impossible. 

Will continue to seek help and advice and pointers on this fun trip. The whole journey is more like a play now, so I can play intensely, because even the idea of "I don't understand this" or "I need further growth" all falls under the desire of the Ego. It's not right or wrong, it's just the momentum that keeps driving this drama forward, and this illusory character assigning made up stories, meanings, and even values to this one arising.

I like the ball of yarn metaphor in this video. The way Leo described it, it reminds me of the movie, Interstellar. Life and all the other realms in Absolute Nothingness is just a "movie" / "story," that came out of nowhere. It's like, if a person actually passes away from this life and has achieved nirvana, they could "watch" life and all the other realms like a movie. They could even participate in it without being involved in it, and sometimes vice versa, and they are also one with the Absolute Nothingness, but that's not their "natural" state, to interfere with others. They may give hints to teach, and we're very awed by this, but it's all peace and no suffering for them. It's nothing unusual for them. They already "grew-up" and learned their lessons. What they have over there is not what we have over here.