Tearos

Law of Attraction?

8 posts in this topic

How does Law of Attraction work if we don't really control our thoughts?

Thank you!
Tearos/Fred

@Tearos Listen...

You saying "I don't control my thoughts" doesn't mean ANYTHING. Because you still subconsciously do think you control your thoughts. I do too. Everyone who's not "enlightened" does.

I'll explain how LoA works in a very simple way:

1. You want something (consciously)

2. You think about it many times and add an emotion to it 

3. The emotion+idea gets planted in your subconscious mind

4. Your subconscious mind, which is your emotional mind, expresses the idea through action of which you do not need to know how it works, but it does

5. Your body expresses a certain action based on your subconscious mind (emotions through idea)

6. A result is created through the expression

7. NOW! HERE is where the magic happens... If the result is bad, your subconscious mind opens up (through a negative emotion) and you can choose if you want to plant a negative or positive belief. Most people, unfortunately, plant a negative belief and say "I cannot accomplish this because I failed", which adds a belief and a potential which leads to a certain action (mostly quitting) which leads to a negative result. 

But...! If you say "Alright I failed, but what did I LEARN? THEN you can plant that idea in your subconscious (now you can train to do this through awareness) and LEARN and reach success –> THAT's how success is made. Through repetition of failure and collecting of wisdom.

..So how does LoA work if we don't control our thoughts? It is just happening because it is supposed to happen. If "you" fail –> "you" are programmed through biology to react a certain way. If "you" have watched a Leo-video and that planted an idea in "your" mind, then your brain might use that idea next time if it fails and continue anyways. So there is no one controlling the thoughts, but the thought of starting a "Law of Attraction" routine is just an idea planted by something else that is not YOU.

41 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Tearos It doesn’t work at all. 

You can't share the piece of cake.