Ether

Why Doesnt God Exist?

169 posts in this topic

Well how could something come out of nowhere if there's a difference between nowhere and everywhere? Gods might still exist, just not absolute ones

Because there is no scientific evidence.

Checkmate theists. 

Side note: I'm playing devil's advocacy here. 

Edited by SgtPepper

56 minutes ago, YaNanNallari said:

Well how could something come out of nowhere if there's a difference between nowhere and everywhere? Gods might still exist, just not absolute ones

"All distinction collapse" into one being, thats why people say there IS an absolute one God. 

1 hour ago, Ether said:

Go ahead

How do you define god?

7 minutes ago, egoless said:

How do you define god?

1. God

a. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.

50 minutes ago, Ether said:

1. God

a. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.

Do you agree with this definition? :) 

God’s asking God if God exists cause God doesn’t know, cause God’s to good to be true to God. Yet God knows deep down that God knows, so God asks, and God answers with silence -

Is the silence heard yet?

If not, no problem, just keep asking. 

?????

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The invisible sky daddy is a bastardization of the descriptions of the Absolute. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

21 minutes ago, egoless said:

Do you agree with this definition? :) 

Well, I dont have to agree, its the definition most people say when they talk about God.

Im unsure if he exists, im leaning more to the fact he doesnt, but im not 100% certain.

One must be aware about the crucial difference between God in pantheistic, monistic and nondualist sense as = absolute/oneness/Brahman/nothingness/everything/infinity/void/emptiness

and God in monotheistic sense

42 minutes ago, Nahm said:

God’s asking God if God exists cause God doesn’t know, cause God’s to good to be true to God. Yet God knows deep down that God knows, so God asks, and God answers with silence -

Is the silence heard yet?

If not, no problem, just keep asking. 

?????

Yes, but God hasnt realized he is God yet...

35 minutes ago, Ether said:

Well, I dont have to agree, its the definition most people say when they talk about God.

Im unsure if he exists, im leaning more to the fact he doesnt, but im not 100% certain.

Why you define something by what the most people do? 

Who Is asking and thinking about God? 

If one tries to understand God by dividing reality into parts and pieces, one misses the whole. 

When one stops making concepts about what is, He will realize that He doesn't need anyone to speak for him.

@Ether Be simple and about this. Work with what you already have, ‘daily experiences’ being your current state of consciousness. Adding more beliefs on top of others will clog the mind. Lol. This will lead to confusion and conflict as their must be freedom from belief to inquire efficiently without bias. This way your not adding new beliefs as your trying to investigate others.

A question to ask is..

What is the nature of a belief? Why does one believe? What fuels this belief? Is it fear? Is it uncertainty? And so on. These types of questions may help you get to an empty space where such questions are no longer significant to you any longer.:)

Edited by Faceless

7 minutes ago, egoless said:

Why you define something by what the most people do? 

Well, because im trying to disbelieve it? How could I find a tree if I didnt knew what a tree was?

I would just roam around in the dark

@Faceless Have you awakened? Whats your current state of counsciousness?