Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mohdanas

Root Of Evil

15 posts in this topic

According to advaita vedanta, we are eternal bliss consiousness. 

My questions are, 

How does this eternal bliss consiousness create our physcial reality. 

And, why was there need of evolution? Survival of the fittest, ego protecting itself, basically our engineering that lead to behaivour of harming others. 

Lastly, why we commit evil? Like rape or murder? 

As well as 

What are negative vibrations? Do they lead to destruction? 

1 hour ago, mohdanas said:

According to advaita vedanta, we are eternal bliss consiousness. 

My questions are, 

How does this eternal bliss consiousness create our physcial reality.

There is no physical reality. 

And, why was there need of evolution? Survival of the fittest, ego protecting itself, basically our engineering that lead to behaivour of harming others. 

There isn’t. That’s not what fittest means. To experience ‘ other ‘, to fool yourself. 

Lastly, why we commit evil? Like rape or murder? 

Evil is only through the false identity of ego. It doesn’t exist. Free yourself. 

As well as 

What are negative vibrations? Do they lead to destruction? 

Ignorance. No.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Ask yourself from whose perspective things are regarded as evil.

How you see yourself (identify as) is the root of all evil. From your point of view, anything that rubs you in the wrong way is evil. 

Rape is only evil from your bias. If you were or only had animal consciousness, then rape would be the only way to go in life :P

Evil exists as long as you exist as an identity.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, moon777light said:

i remember leo saying in a video that ego is the source of all evil

?

And where does ego manifest from? 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Your wisdom is too direct and I completely get your words and meaning, yet the understanding hasnt reach me.

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

Psychological time/Thought. 

what you mean to say is since I witness time, I get thoughts. And, all of my questions are mere thoughts with no significance? 

?

And where does ego manifest from? 

According to evolutionary psychology it is because of survival or you would say clinging to false identity? 

1 hour ago, Preetom said:

Ask yourself from whose perspective things are regarded as evil.

How you see yourself (identify as) is the root of all evil. From your point of view, anything that rubs you in the wrong way is evil. 

Rape is only evil from your bias. If you were or only had animal consciousness, then rape would be the only way to go in life :P

Evil exists as long as you exist as an identity.

Recently, a small child was kidnapped and raped for multiple days by multiple people, day and night. And after they got bored, they smashed her head.

This is something that boils my blood. This is something that makes me sad for humanity, for ignorance. 

And, when something like this is pointed as illusion and not to be felt anything about, this just doesn't make sense to me. 

This might be just illusion or ignorance to an enlighted person but to non enlighted folks this act like this are pure evil.

If this is nothing, then are we saying that it is alright for people to go and rape little girls and then kill them? and that act has no negative value? 

That, there is no need for millions to come together to rally and bring awarness to prevent this act? 

P.S. - I am open to all possibilities,  I am a mere ignorant human being looking to understand the true way of life and true way of living. 

Edited by mohdanas

@mohdanas Everyone is the one. Try to allow this to become obvious. Self inquire: where is my love coming from? Is my heart manufacturing it? My head? 

Why would God allow such a thing? Is there a God? Does God ‘allow’?  

And, have you ever watched any scary movies?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

47 minutes ago, mohdanas said:

Recently, a small child was kidnapped and raped for multiple days by multiple people, day and night. And after they got bored, they smashed her head.

This is something that boils my blood. This is something that makes me sad for humanity, for ignorance. 

And, when something like this is pointed as illusion and not to be felt anything about, this just doesn't make sense to me. 

This might be just illusion or ignorance to an enlighted person but to non enlighted folks this act like this are pure evil.

If this is nothing, then are we saying that it is alright for people to go and rape little girls and then kill them? and that act has no negative value? 

That, there is no need for millions to come together to rally and bring awarness to prevent this act? 

P.S. - I am open to all possibilities,  I am a mere ignorant human being looking to understand the true way of life and true way of living. 

There is nothing wrong working on the human perspective. Just don't mix the absolute perspective with a relative one. Assumptions and justifications of one perspective/state become null and void in another.

And try to see the fact that the strong energy charge you are feeling right now is the very same energy those criminals tapped into to commit this heinous act. Its the same one energy/truth being expressed in infinite ways, from the most evil action to the most selfless ones. It all depends on the purification of the energy and the perspective of the expression.

The best course of action would be to ask yourself these tough questions and contemplate.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, mohdanas said:

According to evolutionary psychology it is because of survival or you would say clinging to false identity? 

I don’t know about what evolutionary psychology says.? This can be seen in ones self/daily living, actions/reactions.

The Psychological being self/thought/are not actually seperate from the false sense of identity. 

A question to ask is..

What is the movement that makes one cling to the false identity? What gives this clinging continuity?? 

These are interesting questions to ask?

Edited by Faceless

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@mohdanas Everyone is the one. Try to allow this to become obvious. Self inquire: where is my love coming from? Is my heart manufacturing it? My head? 

I am on the path, I am building self awareness day by day. 

Why would God allow such a thing? Is there a God? Does God ‘allow’?  

I have been asking these question for years and this is precisely what led me to my current knowledge.

And, have you ever watched any scary movies?

Yes, I have?

2 hours ago, Preetom said:

There is nothing wrong working on the human perspective. Just don't mix the absolute perspective with a relative one. Assumptions and justifications of one perspective/state become null and void in another.

Thank You, Yes, I do not mix the two. The thing is I care abut this illusion since it is the reality for billions, so I wish even if this is an illusion, we all should contribute to make it better for others in different ways.

But, at the end, I do understand the root solution for everyone would be the truth. 

And try to see the fact that the strong energy charge you are feeling right now is the very same energy those criminals tapped into to commit this heinous act. Its the same one energy/truth being expressed in infinite ways, from the most evil action to the most selfless ones. It all depends on the purification of the energy and the perspective of the expression.

The best course of action would be to ask yourself these tough questions and contemplate.

Can you elaborate on this?

I don’t know about what evolutionary psychology says.? This can be seen in ones self/daily living, actions/reactions.

The Psychological being self/thought/are not actually seperate from the false sense of identity. 

A question to ask is..

What is the movement that makes one cling to the false identity? What gives this clinging continuity?? 

These are interesting questions to ask?

Short contemplation of 5 min

We are too busy to turn attention inward. Our daily lives are full of strict schedule to be free in peace and look inside. 

And that is because of our fear and desires, for safety and achievements.  

P.S. - I think by "movement" you must be referring something different all together, what I came across is mental, what you wanted to point out but me force or energy? 

Edited by mohdanas

By teaching little kids that only this "book" is real, then i answered your question. Basically society teaches us dis-harmony about reality and the self.