MarkusSweden

2 question for the spiritual elite in here!

27 posts in this topic

lol i actually qualify, spiritual élite is a funny term

i wouldnt mess around with other people like that.  You can just talk about your experiences openly without trying to manipulate and push your agenda.

if they want to try they will.

dont worry about "saving" people or showing them the light... It's usually a distraction from looking inward.

Your criteria about the spiritual elite reveal that you do not belong in it.

2.We are telling each other that we do not exist cause we refer to the ego self the dellusional identity.The consiousness is something beyond the material world

1.You are elevate your family higher as you elevate yourself.If they have a reall problem or if they trully want to see the Truth the propably accept it.If you will become a really fast consiouscness they will understand and they may trust your opinion about psychedelics.Either way you have to be very diplomatic good luck to you and your family

5 hours ago, Crystalous said:

Your criteria about the spiritual elite reveal that you do not belong in it.

It was sarcasm in order to catch attention. Of course it's foolish to speak about an elite, spirituality is absence of elites by its very definition. 

I think it's equally foolish to be sarcastic though. The questions are valid, but the thread in its whole is crap I guess. Sometimes I rebell against consensus and all the sweet talk in here, all beautiful and wise words.

But again, why rebel against that? Truth is about big words, we are indeed eternal and infinite impersonal consciousness, and that's beautiful, isn't it? 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

7 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

It was sarcasm in order to catch attention. Of course it's foolish to speak about an elite, spirituality is absence of elites by its very definition. 

I think it's equally foolish to be sarcastic though. The questions are valid, but the thread in its whole is crap I guess. Sometimes I rebell against consensus and all the sweet talk in here, all beautiful and wise words

Nice to finally see you. Welcome to the forum. Keep shaking off that Maya. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1. I would only recommend you to give your parents psychedelics when: 

A. You are able to snap somebody out of their though patterns.

B. You are able to create a space where there is no away for them to get into a bad trip. 

C. Your parents have a strong foundation of self observing. (What does not seems to be the case) 

So i would rather recommend you to show them how to meditate. Talk to them about fundamental aspects of life and when you see they builded up a strong foundation and YOU are very confident in your practice,  do a trip with them in a nice environment where they can be comfortable and you can be there for them to hold the space. 

2. Existing or non existing is a question of what do you point to. Often the notion 'you don't exist' points to the image that you have of yourself. Holding on to such an image can bring up suffering and thats why people say you don't exist.

Way more important than thinking about existing, non existing, infinite or not is the question of what YOU truly are and what this experience of this reality is all about. To see the very mechanisms of wich you experience life. To take a deep look of what IS without conceptualizing. 

I'm l33t, bro. :P

So why do we scare people with saying that they don't exist, when they exist in such an infinite way that they can't grasp. 

I like the way you're thinking here.

Their perceived limited selves do not exist, the infinite Self is the only existence.

See, even that sentence will not have the desired effect, because "Infinite Self" is distancing.

Direct language simply fails at this.

This is why the Bible is full of metaphors and pointers.

My favorite analogy is if you're a wave on the ocean, you're still the ocean.  The "wave" is an abstraction, language produces a sense of duality, separateness, but the seeming discrete unit is just the whole.

Edited by Haumea