pluto

Conspiracy Theories being blindly shutdown? What if they are true?

22 posts in this topic

In reply to the topic recently closed titled: Chemtrails. Sometimes just because you haven't done the research yourself and aren't self-educated enough on the subject doesn't mean its always a (Conspiracy Theory). Sometimes others call theories others know as facts. I feel its rude to blindly shut people down.

Did you know that the term "conspiracy theorist" was a term made popular by the CIA to stop critical thinkers from asking questions about the JFK Assassination? In a memo called "Countering Criticism of The Warren Report" the CIA set out to make the term "conspiracy theorist" a weapon to be used against anyone who questioned the governments secret activities and programs.

776fbc882fb11beae70bf8a0ab0124c9.jpg

On the contrary, most conspiracy theories have turned out to be true but the general masses reside in heavy conditioned state DUE to chemical warfare limiting access to open-minded critical application of thought so the first sign of reaction is rejection/dismissal. Yes many of them were just theories but a lot of them were not and its just rude to shutdown people and others because you don't agree. It should be a collective decision by vote whether to be closed or not.

Many of these people we called "the crazy ones" or "loonys" ect.. because they understood things others did not at that time. Looking back in history 90% of those "madmen" are actually seen as (Geniuses) today. This alone should teach one to take a breather and apply critical thought before reacting prematurely.

I understand some get way out of hand and have agreed with those myself to be closed which is understood but the one Leo recently closed it was still civil and well in hand.

We have Moderators for a reason. Limiting communication and creative-self expression/imagination based on belief systems of a few is not a thriving atmosphere.  If you want people to find freedom/enlightenment and true self-actualization you must not limit their imagination or they will find truth elsewhere because we ultimately seek within what is most freeing to us.

I understand you may foresee the (negativity) as i do as well but that is how we learn. By allowing communication to flow naturally as long as its civil and sensible we can grow more optimally. We need darkness to appreciate light as we need illusion to see the truth.

People get angry because truth triggers something deep within them that ego cannot accept yet but if we stop seeds from being sown how are we going to sprout into flowers?

Digging deep into these things when i was a teenager lead me to the darkness and truth of the world behind the scenes which lead me to the light and my awakening so you see what you may be preventing by hiding these things from people? I have helped thousands of people all around the world. Just me alone now imagine an army of plutos? why would you try prevent that? I don't see the reason unless there is corruption here to begin with.

2c

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Even if they are true, they do not belong here because they are distracting.

Even if the CIA killed JFK, what does that change for you? Nothing. Now you just become more paranoid and judgmental. Whatever the CIA is hiding, your own mind is doing even more such hiding within you.

Allowing for discussion of conspiracy theories quickly devolves into Alex Jones -type nonsense.

BTW, I think it is totally plausible that the CIA or some other internal elements of the government killed JFK. But that is irrelevant, and all it boils down to is speculation.

The fact is, there's a lot we don't know about the world.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura but what if you belong to conspiracy yourself? :D I believe that’s what they want to ask indirectly

Edited by egoless

22 hours ago, egoless said:

@Leo Gura but what if you belong to conspiracy yourself? :D I believe that’s what they want to ask indirectly

And what if all of these conspiracy concerns are just a false flag operation masterminded by a race of Troll-people who live deep under ground to rise up and take over mankind?

Allow me to pull out my Glenn Beck chalkboard and connect some dots for you...

The Clinton Foundation, working closely with the Globalists, have been sending emails deep down under the Earth's mantle, as evidenced by their email server in Hawaii near the volcano.

Now you ask, "But Leo! Why would Hilary Clinton want to ally herself with the Troll-people?"

This should be obvious: They are both pedophiles.

How do we know this?

They both like to eat pizza. Which their child slaves bake for them in the underground volcanic pizza ovens.

Why do you think the US has such a strong military presence in Honolulu? To keep the Troll-people in check, of course.

Now you say, "Yeah, Leo, it sounds so silly when you put it like that."

But that's just what they want you to think! It's precisely because it sounds so absurd that they can get away it!

P.S. Check out my new Alpha-Male-Bro multivitamin pack coming the Actualized.org store. It's got calcium which we extract from the crushed skulls of arctic baby seals. We crush their skulls by hand to make sure the bone dust is 100% pure, unlike all the other brands. Make sure to buy a few year's supply because these suckers are flying off the shelves and you never know when those Troll-people will shut down the internet as the first step in their quest for world domination. Because they know that step #1 to subduing the population is by reducing their calcium and testosterone levels, turning them into effeminate beta-cucks, allowing the government to take away all our automatic weapons.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I was going the reply to the chemtrail thread before but I couldnt be bothered with an argument.

It probably is just contrails.

Making conspiracy theories is very negative especially without having evidence or knowing the full truth, it's basically a witch hunt.

If you have full evidence then sure, expose the goverment, sue them, be a hero, but if you're just gossiping with heresay than that's as bullshit as bullshit gets, all you're doing is aggravating people.

@pluto you're too heavily into this things, I always knew you will get people to drink their urine or something lol.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

And what if all of these conspiracy concerns are just a distraction from polar bears plotting to take over the Earth?

Edited by blazed

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And what if all of these conspiracy concerns are just a distraction from polar bears plotting to take over the Earth?

But Leo........ it’s more likely that squirrels are going to do that!

Edited by egoless

7 minutes ago, egoless said:

But Leo........ it’s more likely that squirrels are going to do that!

"snap" or "jinx" for posting the same thing :D

Edited by blazed

@pluto the more you mentally masturbate, the more deluded one becomes.

If a thought like the 3D world, a thought so ingrained in us, turns out to be an appearance, then what chance does a conspiracy theory have in being true?

This is not helping people, this is mental masturbation - dust fluctuating in the wind of pointlessness.

99% of People around the world already discuss topics like the one you posted, this place is somewhere different.

From what I am hearing, anything that is a little too far out of your belief systems is labelled as a "conspiracy theory". Anything that is uncomfortable and goes against your heavily conditioned ego is rejected in this way, so be very careful about your projections that I'm reading.

@blazed 

2 hours ago, blazed said:

you're too heavily into this things, I always knew you will get people to drink their urine or something lol.

"You always knew". How is that helpful for this discussion? And especially towards someone who has been on here for years just trying to help people, and bring more awareness to what the government is hiding from us. If the government told you about the benefits of urine, and everyone you knew was drinking it would you drink it then? Of course! But this information doesn't get released as it would shut down the whole pharmaceutical industry and make hospitals highly unnecessary for all but skeletal and mental treatement. All cancer would be cured, just think about that, and then there is people on here who might brush that aside as falsehood, as it is too radicle for the ego to willingly consider for most. This is much the same with chemtrails.

My question here is: Has anyone done months of research in Chem trails? Has anyone gone outside and tried to see if they're there? To know that such programs are in fact real, is useful in getting these things changed. The more we brush them aside as "conspiracy theories" with our egos, the more we miss out on changing the world into the heaven it already is through collective endeavours, and as such, all forums should have space for this, for some healthy debates and sharing of this information. 

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And what if all of these conspiracy concerns are just a false flag operation masterminded by a race of Troll-people who live deep under ground to rise up and take over mankind?

Allow me to pull out my Glenn Beck chalkboard and connect some dots for you...

The Clinton Foundation, working closely with the Globalists, have been sending emails deep down under the Earth's mantle, as evidenced by their email server in Hawaii near the volcano.

Now you ask, "But Leo! Why would Hilary Clinton want to ally herself with the Troll-people?"

This should be obvious: They are both pedophiles.

How do we know this?

They both like to eat pizza. Which their child slaves bake for them in the underground volcanic pizza ovens.

Why do you think the US has such a strong militaryP.S. Check out my new Alpha-Male-Bro multivitamin pack coming the Actualized.org store. It's got calcium which we extract from the crushed skulls of arctic baby seals. We crush their skulls by hand to make sure the bone dust is 100% pure, unlike all the other brands. Make sure to buy a few year's supply because these suckers are flying off the shelves and you never know when those Troll-people will shut down the internet as the first step in their quest for world domination. Because they know that step #1 to subduing the population is by reducing their calcium and testosterone levels, turning them into effeminate beta-cucks, allowing the government to take away all our automatic weapons.

This is hands down your funniest reply ???

@blazed I just understand how things work differently than the average person. Its not that I'm "too" into things. That's via your perception.

The thing is there is more than enough evidence all over the net/globe but the problem is people are programmed to only accept evidence from certain sources and those sources are controlled and manipulated themselves by the same systems that systematically poison us.

If you have chemical imbalances how can you think outside the box? its just not possible if you are physically damaged and not wired properly.

@electroBeam this whole forum is basically mental masturbation?

Here is a website someone created few years back that explains how this all works although i do no agree with it completely it explains how we have been conditioned to see/differentiate between truth/illusion ect.. http://truthism.com/

I understand and agree with your points as well to some extent but if everyone shut me down from digging deep into the corruption/conspiracies of the system we live in, changing my diet/lifestyle habits and chemically healing and reorganizing my system i probably would still be asleep right now.

If it wasn't for those supplements and lifestyle changes i would still be a chemical wreck and probably still a drone/zombie now.

As much as i like to focus on the light and the love there is chemical warfare going on for 100s if not 1000s of years and we are and have been systematically poisoned yet we cannot prove it because the powers that do it control everything else and trained us to only accept from certain sources and see things from a narrow view.

I believe as long as there is communication it should be allowed by once it gets argumentative then it could be sorted but without me arguing with many others in the past i wouldn't be as wise as i am today. Yes now i know better but if it wasn't for the dark times i wouldn't be where i am today.

I guess i have just seen honest communication completely change and save lives so i sometimes understand what people are going through when they go through these paths and i think we should have a differen't approach than just shutting them down. Thanks

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Holy fuck... It's because they both eat pizza... why didn't it click until now????????????????????????? Why has society lied to me?????????????????

Only those who truly seek shall find. Its funny sometimes, evidence is right in front of you and you don't see it cause you're a victim to the chemical warfare. Chemicals = disrupt the function of the projector = reality.

B R E A T H E

52 minutes ago, pluto said:

Only those who truly seek shall find. Its funny sometimes, evidence is right in front of you and you don't see it cause you're a victim to the chemical warfare. Chemicals = disrupt the function of the projector = reality.

assuming you're right, take some responsibility, why would you tune into a reality where the government is consciously poisoning its people?

why are you in such a reality out of millions of probable realities?

enlightenment is responsibility, you chose this life on earth knowing everything that was going to happen, everything that is happening

you don't get to play the hero while everyone is a bad guy, everyone is part of an unity consciousness

our villains, our murderers, our warmongerers, our rapists, we all know that deep down we have to take responsibility, because somewhere we agreed to create this, it was not forced upon us, that is the darkness inside

so the more you seek to condemn and hold a crusade, the more you do that against yourself, you can do that if thats what excites you though, no problem

but be honest in whats happening, you're getting something out of this, you act like you want to save society and maybe you do but you're also being satisfied in some way by all this, 

if you can admit, thats when you realize you have a hand in creating this, reality is serving you

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus This has been the default reality has it not? Why are we millennias behind? I chose to sacrifice my absolute for helping humanity see absolute truth themselves and this is how i am thanked for? You're Right. I shoulda done this a long time ago. Peace

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto A little bit of topic, But I Love you man! Everything you post has originality and breaths "plutoness". You never seem to parroting others. 

You are insightful But without fake humbleness. Love how you stated that you've helped so many people! ?

I also believe many so called conspiracies are true, like 9/11, the JQ, a lot of false flags conspiracis regarding what start nearly every war. Official explantations to these mentioned above don't Held up. 

However, many are false as Well, like the moon landning, flat earth etcetera. Moon landning is pretty damn impressive, I can see how conspiracy Theories start evolve from that, But truth is that we indeed landed there -69, how amazing isn't that? ?

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@Arkandeus This is some advanced stuff you are talking about. Indeed, there are infinite parallel realities and infinite timelines that are happening simultaneously in this infinite now moment. From a soul perspective before reincarnating on Earth, we chose a timeline where yes there are great polarities ideologically, politically, socioeconomically (in all areas of life; microcosmically and macrocosmically). And there is evidence of people who have been to parallel Earths where in 1950 full UFO disclosure occurred, and free energy was revealed to the public creating a much more advanced and integrated society. 

So we chose this timeline which has greater contrast as our fully integrated soul, because it preferred to experience itself physically in that way, for it's greatest personal evolution as a person. But as an ego we can't change our timeline, and we have to make the most of this reality we are experiencing right now. And spreading truth, shining a light through hidden organisational agendas is but one way in which we can raise the consciousness of this planet on a collective level, as seen by the effects of the parallel Earth described in the video above for having alien contact revealed. That created such a massive change!! And that is what me and Pluto, and may others are trying to do by talking about Chem trails, ET's, Urine, etc. as it is not only our highest excitement, but it most importantly, spreads essential awareness to people that they deserve to know. People are fish under water, and they don't know it. The least we can do is tell them that they are indeed a fish under water, and are influenced by manipulative forces that don't want humanity to evolve in consciousness. And our belief systems reflect the agenda of these manipulative forces. Just think about that. Everything you think you know could be falsehood. That is why we are here. Thank you for showing genuine interest in this!

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@MarkusSweden Thanks bro and i agree @Arkandeus and am aware of its just very challenging to create and remain in heaven when every single thing since our known history or even before that has been intelligently made to keep us from the truth. Yes i have changed my reality multiple times, seen light spread to a level it has never before but there still is a lot more work to be done on a collective level and sometimes we fall off track.

Its extremely hard being a butterfly in a world full of caterpillars and caterpillar mechanics as it is speaking butterfly language to caterpillars.

If it were that easy i wouldn't be here :/ Ultimately is simple but sometimes we cannot see as clearly because of the distractions and disruptions. If i could remain egoless and pure all the time i would be absolute and not here.

Thanks for explaining @Solace I'm not as sharp as i used to be. I have made many sacrificed but i know for a greater purpose. I just don't see/understand the purpose as clearly so all i can do is trust what i know from within and share and help others what has for me.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Thank you for keeping my common sense in place by showing me what I should not do. xD