Raymondo

Chemtrails

10 posts in this topic

Yesterdays the sky was blue and perfect and today when I woke up all that blue color was white and I see all those planes fly around, chemtrails everywhere...

Arent these tools to block our pineal gland.. like flouride... how do you meditate in a country thats trying to poison your brain?

That's called geoengineering, they fumegate metals dust to heat up the atmosphere and create the man-made global warming. Then they punish citizens for being so bad with the environment by using cars and petrol... see?

I think pineal gland blockage is a collateral damage.

Try spirulina and chlorella for detox support.

There are more twisted theories that talk about nanoparticles that make damage inside our body, I dont believe in that.

Chemtrails is most likely no joke, some professors even proved what substances was being carried out in Hawaii                                                                             

Anyone know which countries do not support chemtrails?

1. They're contrails.

2. Why does this forum attract so many loonies? It's about self development, so stop the victim mentality and blaming the government for everything wrong in your life.

2 hours ago, AxelK said:

1. They're contrails.

2. Why does this forum attract so many loonies? It's about self development, so stop the victim mentality and blaming the government for everything wrong in your life.

Its called being open-minded to possibilities, many things point to that most government doesn't want the best for their people and it is more clear when you see how the media will flat out lie, that's why discussing things like going into the jungle and other topics is part of self-development. There is a major difference between contrails and chemtrails also

Conspiracy theories are against Forum Guidelines. They are a distraction from our work here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.