Xin

Best Courses to take

9 posts in this topic

What are your best recommendations on courses for topics such as 

- psychology and philosophy

- spirituality, enlightenment, religion , non-duality , meditation

- self-improvement, business, passive income

- sciences; biology, chemistry, physics, nutrition

Leo's life purpose course! :P (Haven't bought it yet, but I do trust it's worth it.)

Best meditation course is going to 10 day Vipassana retreat (for free) to see how it really should feel like.

For learning science you can check out EdX.org. It's full of courses from respectable universities.

2 hours ago, Girzo said:

Leo's life purpose course! :P (Haven't bought it yet, but I do trust it's worth it.)

Best meditation course is going to 10 day Vipassana retreat (for free) to see how it really should feel like.

For learning science you can check out EdX.org. It's full of courses from respectable universities.

The EdX course on the science of happiness, from UC Berkley is the only truely life changing course I have taken. For me it had the perfect mix of academic studies from fields like psychology, biology, neuroscience etc. and practical activities documented to increase happiness. 

Edited by Erlend K

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

Eben pagan Have great courses. I loved his teaching way. He is great teacher

@Girzo I've considered Leo's LP course but it is a bit pricey, cant do retreats since I'm still in high school, but thanks for the suggestions:P

@Dinesh Karki thanks , I'll have a look , i've heard leo mention him a lot 

@Everyday will have a look 9_9

I have never had a course in my life, but the one single course that I really trust is the Inner Engineering course by Sadhguru (Isha Foundation):

it consists of two parts: online sessions (videos) + initiation into Shambhavi Mahamudra 

I have finished the online videos. But the the initiation is not available now because of corona. But once it is available again, I will be the first one to submit, even though it is pricey.