egoless

After awakening I have the one religion: Love!

30 posts in this topic

Love is the answer. Unconditional, unmoved and all permeating. The only way to vanish the ego!

Edited by egoless

Well you did inquiry before that happened. so isn't it more right to say inquiry is the way to vanish the ego? and love happens after that...

must you not love your ego as well then?

Can you love your ego and trust that it will adapt itself to you and take its proper place?

and if really need be, it will dissapear for your sake, but that is by no means seeked out for you love what your ego brings you, you love your ego, and you might even be sad, if the day comes to let go of it

modern spirituality forsakes the ego, and says love everyone, except your ego

I say love both, love everyone and love your ego,

be a healthy, and loving narcissist, that loves not only himself but others as well, so attentionate and careful he can love one without impeding the other

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus Depends on what you call ego. I call ego an identification with separate self. The form of attachment. There is nothing to love there as it is just an illusion. Attachment is an illusion.

Edited by egoless

1 minute ago, egoless said:

@Arkandeus Depends on what you call ego. I call ego an identification with separate self.

yes can you come to love that identification with the separate self?

3 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

yes can you come to love that identification with the separate self?

No because true love never comes from the identification standpoint. Attachment can not be the true love.

17 minutes ago, egoless said:

No because true love never comes from the identification standpoint. Attachment can not be the true love.

of course not, if you were to love the identification standpoint, the love would come outside of it, how would that hamper your understanding of who you are trying to be

If I get it you're trying to to move away from the ego point of view, that is a nice exploration,

I'm saying that love will help you reach your aim much better then rejection

it is not because you love something that you move closer to it, its a common absurdity in this society

love=close, hate=far

you can love something while taking space from it, while moving away, 

love takes space, love is space, in space there is love,as well as in closeness

love is not a hamper in your endeavors,love always helps you move where you want to go, it is a universal force,if you want to explore outside your ego loving it will help you do that

in the space that you want from your ego there is love, not hate or rejection

*The only way to become @egoless ;)

@Arkandeus Watching some Matt Kahn videos and contemplation made me resolve this "paradox".

Love is the strongest antidote to seperation. If you want to get rid of resistance, you have a resistance to resistance and from this place one can not dissolve the ego. The only way this dissolves ego is through allowance and unity - and true love the purest thing that entails these. 

True love is free from attachment. 

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@egoless

But Love alone won't solve all your problems. Protection, for instance. Therefore, it's a death shortcut religion.

Edited by Truth Addict

9 minutes ago, egoless said:

Lol, I don't mean that. I mean physical death, and eventually extinction.

If Love was our ancestors' religion, we wouldn't be here by now. Life knows no mercy, survival for the fittest.

5 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

If Love was our ancestors' religion, we wouldn't be here by now. Life knows no mercy, survival for the fittest.

Ok :D

see for yourself that’s all I can say really

4 minutes ago, egoless said:

Ok :D

see for yourself that’s all I can say really

?

Who knows? Maybe the dinosaurs were very loving and peaceful ?

13 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

love is what holds society together, in my opinion

33 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

4CEB12D2-AFB1-43A7-BC9E-35CCFD285153.gif

Btw, that is not at all what was meant by survival of the ‘fittest’. It’s a common misunderstanding.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

love is what holds society together, in my opinion

@egolessis talking about universal love, love for everything, animals, tress, mountains, etc..

If that was the case, we (human beings) would absolutely extinct ages ago. Me and you wouldn't be here having this conversation.

I think it's the battle between selfishness (ego) and selflessness (unconditional love) that keeps life going. You can't have life dependent on only one extreme. Life is a tug of war.

And don't get me wrong, selfishness and selflessness are the same thing. They have no substance.

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

4CEB12D2-AFB1-43A7-BC9E-35CCFD285153.gif

Btw, that is not at all what was meant by survival of the ‘fittest’. It’s a common misunderstanding.

In Darwinian terms the phrase is best understood as "Survival of the form that will leave the most copies of itself in successive generations." quoted from Wikipedia. Isn't that it?!

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

No, and when you realize the connection to love, you’ll have a large piece of the puzzle. 

Hopefully ?