WildeChilde

27% Of Americans Are On The Path

8 posts in this topic

Leo and other teachers like him are doing a really great job.  Spirituality is growing at a linear rate across all age cohorts, races, education attainment levels, and even political affiliations.  We're waking up guys.  

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/09/06/more-americans-now-say-theyre-spiritual-but-not-religious/

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

1 hour ago, WildeChilde said:

27% Of Americans Are On The Path

I think this research shows that 27% Americans assume that they are "spiritual but not religious", 

and 48% Americans assume that they are "spiritual and religious"

this doesn't mean that they are doing something for spiritual transformation and 'they are on the path'.

All it took was one spark of Light. Truth prevails by default.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I see it more as "27% of Americans say they do believe in God, but don't go to church.". :/

The Pilgrim's Progress

Christian. That I doubt, for leaving of all is a hard matter; yea, a harder matter than many are aware of. But why, or by what, art thou persuaded that thou hast left all for God and heaven?

Ignorance. My heart tells me so.

Christian. The wise man says, "He that trusts his own heart is a fool".

"He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered." Proverbs 28:26