Slade

Tips for my first LSD trip?

12 posts in this topic

I’m gonna have my first lsd trip next week so if you guys could give me some pointers for how to prepare and get the most from it I’d appreciate it! I’m also going to rewatch Leo’s video on how to use psychedelics for personal development. 

do it in a place where you feel safe and keep reminding yourself to fully surrender to everything that comes up. wherever the trip takes you, embrace that. (not as easy as it sounds, I keep forgetting itxD)

I wish you a wonderful experience! don't forget to post your trip report ;)

whatever arises, love that

- test your LSD with a test-kit and/or take before your first trip a very low dosage to see how our body reacts to it

- Take at least 2 days off from your everyday life

- don't be around people (except a trip-sitter)

- DON't underestimate that substance (psychedelics in gerneral), BE SERIOUS ABOUT IT!!!!!

- don't do stuff while tripping that you will regret later on

- don't take other drugs at the same time(cigarettes, coffein, alcohol etc.....

- your perception of reality is distorded, so don't underestimate things

- do it in an environment where you feel save

- surrender, don't control anything. God will show you the way ;)

- the most important thing is your intend, LSD is a beautiful substance and it will show you the Truth of what ever you want. But you need to authentically want it.

@Slade LET GO. SURRENDER. BREATH. ♥️

And at the most have a trip sitter in another room down the hall or something vs right next to you.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Not sure if you’ve seen this or not. He goes pretty in depth on what you’re asking though 

Have the trip of your life!  My first LSD trip was still the best one.  Something about not knowing what to expect.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Start from even as low as 50 mcg. Just to see if your body reacts to the substance as it should. Then you can jump to 150 mcg after two weeks.

LSD builds tolerance the most of all common psychedelics and lasts very long. Don't over do it. At least one month gap between trips is recommended.

Have an intetntion prior to experience. Spend 20 minutes thinking about your goal or watch a Leo's video (the one about strange loops, for ex.)