eyalgi11

I Want To Get Started Self Actualization What Is The Best Way

11 posts in this topic

Hi I'm Eyal I'm 18 Years Old And I Want Starting Self Improvment

On Youtube There Is 360 Videos Of Leo

So My Question Is In What Order Should I Learn (It's Really Be Helpful To Have A Playlist)

And What Is The Best Way To Learn The Videos (Taking Notes And After That Applying The Consept, SomeOther Ways To Learn)

What Is The Best Way In Short

It's Really Importent To Me To Know So Thanks To EveryOne

If You Have Faced This In A Diffrent Form This Is Also Be Helpful

Hey eyal , just pick the videos you feel you will most benefit from , taking notes will be good . you can put in practise gradually the things you learn in the videos . 

Good luck

A meditation practice is fundamental to all followers of Actualized.org I'd say.

Start a daily meditation habit, watch Leo's videos and maybe read some books, don't worry about anything else for now

https://www.actualized.org/start

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

the best way to learn I would say would be to focus with out distraction on it the way cal newport explains in deep work with really high intensity of focus and then after you have learned it try to explain the concept as if you where teaching it to someone else(the feynman technique) this help to test out how much you actually understand of it and it improves your learning and it should also improve your memory of it as well. To commit it to memory I would recommend doing something called active recall where you try to recall the information without looking at a reference this help aviod the illusion of thinking you understand it but don't. So 1 focus with great intensity 2: the feynman technique 3: active recall(spaced repetition also helps).

related to what order I would recommend watching something that is specifically related to something you are already trying to do in personal development. For example, if it has to do with emotions I would look at videos related to that. (if this was the case i would recommend watching leos video on how to deal with strong negative emotions first)   

But i recommend not spending to much time on theory i recommend watching leos video on balance theory vs pratice. And when taking action on it really do it, don't look for distractions or wessel your way out of it i know its really hard to do but i think this is the only way to really get the results you are looking for. Really face the situation directly without letting fear control you. You control the fear (of course without resisting the emotion). A strong why helps to get through it. Its also important to take responsibility. 

Edited by BjarkeT

Thanks To You All Guys It's Really Help Me

On Other Question Do You Learn From Other Self Improvement Youtubers Or Focus All On Leo

1 hour ago, tecladocasio said:

Hey eyal , just pick the videos you feel you will most benefit from , taking notes will be good . you can put in practise gradually the things you learn in the videos . 

Good luck

37 minutes ago, Antonius said:

A meditation practice is fundamental to all followers of Actualized.org I'd say.

Start a daily meditation habit, watch Leo's videos and maybe read some books, don't worry about anything else for now

https://www.actualized.org/start

29 minutes ago, BjarkeT said:

the best way to learn I would say would be to focus with out distraction on it the way cal newport explains in deep work with really high intensity of focus and then after you have learned it try to explain the concept as if you where teaching it to someone else(the feynman technique) this help to test out how much you actually understand of it and it improves your learning and it should also improve your memory of it as well. To commit it to memory I would recommend doing something called active recall where you try to recall the information without looking at a reference this help aviod the illusion of thinking you understand it but don't. So 1 focus with great intensity 2: the feynman technique 3: active recall(spaced repetition also helps).

related to what order I would recommend watching something that is specifically related to something you are already trying to do in personal development. For example, if it has to do with emotions I would look at videos related to that. (if this was the case i would recommend watching leos video on how to deal with strong negative emotions first)   

But i recommend not spending to much time on theory i recommend watching leos video on balance theory vs pratice. And when taking action on it really do it, don't look for distractions or wessel your way out of it i know its really hard to do but i think this is the only way to really get the results you are looking for. Really face the situation directly without letting fear control you. You control the fear (of course without resisting the emotion). A strong why helps to get through it. Its also important to take responsibility. 

the general categories are:

Theory (or miscellaneous ideas)

Practices for dealing with emotions

meditations

enlightenment (also lots of theory videos that are enlightenment related)

And more. If you have any current problems in your life, like lack of confidence or beating yourself up, look up those. But if your not pressed by any huge emotional needs then try out meditation and try watching his enlightenment/theory videos. 

Leo has a video on over 40 ways to get started with self Actualization! Chickity check it out 

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel