Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

I want a salary for life coaching 750,000 pesos, should I ask the HR manager that?

7 posts in this topic

It's been 2 months since I started to practice positive affirmation and visualization, after 1 month of my vacation, I have a plan that if I go home, I want to work as a life coach for me to satisfy everything in my journey, like to have an apartment, to have a money for my diet, to buy life purpose course and Booklist of Leo..  to go to different countries to go there and meet spiritual people and try to go to a temple that offers psychedelic,. that money is for my path to continue what i want.. 

Edited by John Iverson

I recommend to take the top performer course by cal newport and scott h young ones its open it's will likely give you a better insight on how to achieve your goal  and what really matters and how to get good at it. Because it help you to get more acurate insight from the people in your field. And it based from the research on deliberate pratice, the craftman mindset, and some scientific method that help you to figure out what matters.

Edited by BjarkeT

@John Iverson You been at this for a while and it’s really nice to see you taking steps, starting to come into focus. More experience will reveal more of what you want, and will enhance your plan, as you go. All that came to mind for me, is maybe getting solid on coaching to fitness, diet & shadow work, and helping younger people. When you’re developed yourself more, then coach to that. Best of luck to you John! It’s gonna unfold nicely and I’m excited for you! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

my life coach lives in the middle east and she makes lots of money coaching. she coaches people in the USA so she makes dollars and spends in her home country 

On 4/19/2018 at 0:02 AM, John Iverson said:

It's been 2 months since I started to practice positive affirmation and visualization, after 1 month of my vacation, I have a plan that if I go home, I want to work as a life coach for me to satisfy everything in my journey, like to have an apartment, to have a money for my diet, to buy life purpose course and Booklist of Leo..  to go to different countries to go there and meet spiritual people and try to go to a temple that offers psychedelic,. that money is for my path to continue what i want.. 

You don't seem to have an authentic motive to contribute to others nor much motive for actual life coaching... This just seems like it's all about you. Not trying to criticize. Just an observation I'm making. 

On 4/19/2018 at 3:02 PM, John Iverson said:

Very good strategy here. But you need to be thinking less about money. You've got much bigger fish to fry.

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

You don't seem to have an authentic motive to contribute to others nor much motive for actual life coaching... This just seems like it's all about you. Not trying to criticize. Just an observation I'm making. 

I'm aware that I'm doing this for the sake of money, I will use that money for me.. for me to buy life purpose, course to try a lot of things within a consciousness field, how can I make those changes in my life if my salary is only for my food, shelter, electricity or just only for my shampoo.. Of course it is an investment of money.. but to be fair part of the course i'm making is videos of different people i know who is highly recommended like of course actualized.org hehe.. i will share them videos and books and different infos.. to be fair and many more..