Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mohsinuddin

Are Break Ups Bad For You?!?! Acording To This.....

5 posts in this topic

So I'm going through break up I watched Sadhguru's video and I'm thinking about going back.please help how true is that?!?!

Edited by Mohsinuddin

Well this is basic relationship advice just told from a different perspective.

He does not say that break ups are bad for you. Yeah it causes pain but we know that. Why do you think break ups are bad for you? What makes you scared about this video? Maybe you missunderstood it

Living is the most deadly thing you'll ever do... lol

Listen to Sadhguru, give yourself time to adapt, both emotionally and physically, to your new life circumstances. Us humans have the most extraordinary ability to adapt to our ever changing environment, only when we resist this change will pain persist. Life never stops, never stands still, when you believe it so then problems will arise.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@The Son Because in the end he said if you had too many partners your body will get confused of all kind of memory and it would be treally hard to be happy.

@Mohsinuddin Yes, it may be harder to be happy after you had a lot of partners. You don't need to have a thousand partners. You can only choose those partners who are really worth it. I do this, I don't pick just any random girl as my partner. I watch the girls, and how they behave, what sings do they give, what vibe do they give off. I have a huge list of points that I want my dream women to have and don't have. I don't even bother with women who are not high quality and worth it in my eyes.

If you don't want to waste energy and time with wrong partners you can learn relationships skills and then you can literally scan the girls if they are right for you or not. Never settle for less than you deserve (ad you always deserve the best that you want, it's your divine birthright).