Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoless

In your experience does God/Universe have intelligence?

10 posts in this topic

I mean infinite consciousness which creates all. In my experience universe has been “communicating” with me with various signs and it is miracle. I have seen miracles on my path! To me the universe is perfectly alive and has collective intelligence. It has design for everything and everything is perfectly designed as it should be. 

Edited by egoless

It is Chaos with infinite possibility, nothing more. There is no design, it is experimentation at infinite levels. 

On 4/18/2018 at 1:04 PM, egoless said:

In your experience does God/Universe have intelligence?

You are enough of a proof that existence is intelligent. From where have you got your intelligence, if there was no intelligence before life began?

5 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

You are enough of a proof that existence is intelligent. From where have you got your intelligence, if there was no intelligence before life began?

Infinitely

B R E A T H E

It doesn’t have intelligence.

It is intelligence. 

Edited by Faceless

59 minutes ago, Faceless said:

It doesn’t have intelligence.

It is intelligence. 

True

What's communicating with you is not the universe, it's the countless spirits that run the universe. Don't make the mistake to assume the universe is something like a big skydaddy who watches you or even gives a shit about you personally. It may have intelligence or even be intelligence but it's not this kind of god being. If it has intelligence it is most likely a passive kind of intelligence. It just creates and from it comes all kind of other intelligences like you and me.

Edited by Otogi

@Nahm You're making me laugh

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles