Samra

Need some help with Tightness in my chest

10 posts in this topic

Something happened at work yesterday, and I have gotten extreme feeling of envy and jealousy. So much that I couldn't sleep even after meditation. I'm trying neti neti techniques, as well as breathing into it. I'm learning a lot about how much more work the ego needs. Now, all the physical emotions are concentrated in my chest. I cannot breath into it anymore because of the amount of pressure. Do you know a way for me to release the tension? It's like a huge blockage of chakara. Thank you 

Maybe! It's the good old ego gas :))) 

Maybe work on the route cause of the envy hun and see why your feeling envious? This should unblock it. 

Try to work on your energy body and balance the elements in your physical body. Chakra blockade might go away if you stimulate your energy body and the minor energy centres of which there are plenty like in the hands and feets.

The tension might also come from too much air element in your chest, and there is nothing wrong with air element being harvested in your chest(heart, lungs) because this is exactly the region of the air element. But like @Charlotte said too much is always bad. Try to balance it by either removing air element from your chest or adding more elements to the other regions of your body. Legs and genitals are of the earth element, stomach and all the intestines are of the water element and head is of the fire element. Don't add too much tho, best is to fill every body part with the appropriate element and then remove them again until you feel perfect harmony and balance.

Edited by Otogi

@Samra @Charlotte @Otogi This technique will solve all your problems:

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Hi. 

Try breathing as deep as you can and holding your breath for as long as possible. Allow the holding of your breath to open up the energy stuck there. 

Do it over and over again until you start to feel relief.

For me in these cases body work is the way. Shake it out. Dance it out. Yell it out. Seriously, just let loose and while breathing deeply try to shake, wobble, whatever. VERY soon will you see that something is moving in there. Might be unpleasant.

If you are not familiar with body work, you can try to be guided by this:

This is a bioenergetic workout designed to release trapped energy in the place you are describing.

Good luck, I feel with you! :)

Use the Prayer Swat Team!