Charlotte

Anybody have any experience with Chi Kung/Qigong?

13 posts in this topic

They are amazing. If you want a sort of different approach, easier but still effective then try out Falun Dafa/Gong. I'll drop a link

http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-books.html

Check out the first two books by Master Li, maybe you'll like it. I understand that Falun Gong was made for the common mundane but it is still very deep and not as easy to master as they claim. I might even say most normal people will not master it. Still easier and more comfortable than QiGong.

Edited by Otogi

1 hour ago, Otogi said:

They are amazing. If you want a sort of different approach, easier but still effective then try out Falun Dafa/Gong. I'll drop a link

http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-books.html

Check out the first two books by Master Li, maybe you'll like it. I understand that Falun Gong was made for the common mundane but it is still very deep and not as easy to master as they claim. I might even say most normal people will not master it. Still easier and more comfortable than QiGong.

??

@Otogi Cheers for that dude! I'll have a look at the link ??

The Chi Kung/Qigong is very local to me so I thought I'd add to my practices. 

15 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Otogi Cheers for that dude! I'll have a look at the link ??

The Chi Kung/Qigong is very local to me so I thought I'd add to my practices. 

Trying out some good stuff never hurts. No matter what other people say, you will only know for yourself if you at least try it out a few times. I am sure they offer some free test sessions. With no obligations. I would definetly do it no matter what anyone says...if anyone can say something bad about QiGong at all...because it all depends on your local group, the leader/master and the temple/dojo. Only you can know if it's good there or not...because quite frankly even with the most usefull and healthy practices; if the teacher sucks and the group is shit then it's probably not worth it to go there.

5 hours ago, Otogi said:

because quite frankly even with the most usefull and healthy practices; if the teacher sucks and the group is shit then it's probably not worth it to go there.

Yeah definitely agree! xD

I'll update after my first practice. Thanks so much again.

♥️

if you live by the ocean, go to the beach and do some breathing exercises or simply meditate every evening, You will accumulate a lot of chi since the wind carries salt from the ocean.