Everyday

165 Days Before College

1,161 posts in this topic

What kind of plants are those heart shaped leaves? I have some invasive vines in Florida they look similar. I also love gardening :) I just got so much tree cut down in my yard to get more sunlight. I kept everything they cut down to save money on the bid lol I will be burning wood for a while haha 

20 hours ago, S33K3R said:

What kind of plants are those heart shaped leaves?

Morning glories @S33K3R

morning_glories.jpg

I also love gardening :)

Hi! Glad to know that other people from here are into gardening too

tree cut down

you can make some kind of mulch with the reaming  tree leaves i guess

I kept everything they cut down to save money on the bid lol I will be burning wood for a while haha 

lol you can make barbecues every other day till you get enlightened^_^

Edited by Everyday

23 juni 2018, zaterdag

✔️pushing my comfort zone daily 3/5

✔️no fap ( no urges)

✔️spending time outside

✔️daily journaling 

?  overeat (my goal is to not overeat so✔️ means that i didn't overeat but if i did that mean that i overate so❌)

❌reading 

✔️20/10+ seconds cold shower after worm shower

❌ /30m mind powers

❌/30 meditation

❌/10 concentration

❌go to sleep at a decent time (goal- 23.00\00.00) ?

✔️ ✔️ ❌Eating healthy

✔️Anki (fluent forever Dutch pronunciation  deck + personal  deck)

• I need a plan
  • What I did today:  
  • ( see one note )
  • Put some more aluminum mulch.
  •  I finally called my grandma regarding the phone number of a doctor for back pain
  •          I felt like doing the hard thing after I pushed myself to do the first thing on the list: shopping, than aluminum foil and so on
  • ………………….. I deserve  today to go to sleep later and to watch a movie. lol
  •  What I`ll do tomorrow:   
  • (note for my future-self : see onenote journal)

IMG_20180622_124002.jpgInkedIMG_20180622_12395f9_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_20180622_123f846_LI.jpgIMG_20180622_123853.jpg

InkedIMG_20f180622_123903_LI.jpg

Arugula; i transplanted it even if it had less than 4 leaves because the tray developed fungus nags and other small-ass flies. all of them at their baby roots and fucked with  their leaves. The sage died too because the roots where eaten like 70%.

but i learned a few tricks and i felt annoyed and regret that i didn't find this video sooner. i will present my results with vinegar traps and petroleum jelly yellow cards in a few days + i learned what`s my language equivalent of the words petroleum jelly lol 

IMG_20180622_123912.jpgIMG_20180622_123859.jpgIMG_20180622_123917.jpgIMG_20180622_123901.jpg

55151.jpg

Opera Snapshot_2018-07-01_222659_www.alma3nac.com.png

5234e3b3-9fd6-412a-9059-8c8bc89e7bb4-4a92436.jpg584.jpg

Opera Snapshot_2018-07-01_223002_www.gardeningknowhow.com.png

IMG_20180622_123914.jpg

Opera Snapshot_2018-07-01_223125_www.gardeningknowhow.3com.png

lol i had no idea that plants can overheat due to the foil layer

InkedIMG_20180622f_123908_LI.jpg

the whole is to large

InkedIMG_20180622_123f918_LI.jpg

this layer is to small and it will protect shit later on. and it will be harder to put another layer after they mature( i had an incident with those morning glories so i know)

22 juni 2018, vrijdag/Friday

✔️no fap ( medium urges)

✔️spending time outside

✔️daily journaling 

❌  overeat (my goal is to not overeat so✔️ means that i didn't overeat but if i did that mean that i overate so❌)

❌reading 

❌/10+ seconds cold shower after worm shower

❌ /30m mind powers

❌/30 meditation

❌/10 concentration

?go to sleep at a decent time (goal- 23.00\00.00)

✔️ ❌ ❌Eating healthy

• I am spending to much on this forum reading random threads and saving them or screenshots but I remain with nothing in return . It`s just mental masturbation
  • I want to be liked by fellow users of this forum, I want their approval. And I know from personal experience that by being a people pleaser I will destroy myself bit by bit. I am not that into spirituality yet and that`s fine. All I want to get by doing those ``spiritual practices`` is to be happy, to be more into the present moment, to be confident and to heal myself from limiting believes and trauma
  • This on line journal is restricting my honesty and power to heal myself
  •  
  • I feel resistant to access the pimselur(link) course although I finally bought it 2 days ago. 
  • I am trapped again to watch tv series and waste time around. I don’t like it. Yesterday and the day before yesterday I felt deep contempt of my self-imposed situation
  • I need a plan-  I want to do so many things that I got stuck. I am chasing after to many things
  • 4049 days till end of college
  • Less than 70?  days till college(because i will start college at the end of august, there where 165 days because i thought ill study in my country bc i was not good enough)

IMG_20180622_123954.jpg

beer trap

Opera Snapshot_2018-07-01_222859_startpage.pngIMG_20180622_123952.jpgInkedIMG_20180622_123951_LIf.jpgInkedIMG_20180622_12402f3_LI.jpg

see? it rotted a bit because i poured to much water after transferring it from the pot

21 juni 2018, dinsdag donderdag/Thursday

✔️no fap ( high urges)

✔️spending time outside

✔️daily journaling 

❌  overeat (my goal is to not overeat so✔️ means that i didn't overeat but if i did that mean that i overate so❌)

❌reading 

✔️21/10+ seconds cold shower after worm shower

❌ /30m mind powers

❌/30 meditation

❌/10 concentration

❌go to sleep at a decent time (goal- 23.00\00.00)

✔️ ❌❌ Eating healthy

• I put 4 more plants into the ground (pics)
  • I haven't been working on the challenge i`ve committed to LATELY at all.
  •  Why am I getting so angry and resistant about gardening ? Why?

I am a collection of choices. Every man is just a collection of choices.

d.jpg

516525.jpg133330.jpg

6565.jpg

addaaddawdad.jpg

leaf miners; buy neem oil 

https://www.planetnatural.com/pest-problem-solver/houseplant-pests/leafminer-control/

54.jpg

leggy seedings. The cure? Put them closer to a light source.

project: DIY tomato trellis

tc-32.jpg

https://morningchores.com/tomato-trellis-cage/Opera Snapshot_2018-07-01_225702_morningchores.com.png

Edited by Everyday

29 juni 2018, vrijdag/Friday

✔️no fap ( high urges)

✔️spending time outside

✔️daily journaling 

✔️reading 

✔️15/10+ seconds cold shower after worm shower

❌ /30m mind powers

❌/30 meditation

❌/10 concentration

✔️✔️✔️Eating healthy

• Run randomly at a subway station into a colleague from high school. lol. We made eye contact. She broke it immediately by looking down. She avoided me when I stepped out of the subway wagon but I said to her: hi or smth like that. She felt ashamed i guess and said a half-assed hi
  •  
  • What's the big deal about this? I REALIZED THAT AS I DON’T WANT TO RUN INTO SOME HIGH SCHOOL COLLEAGUES NEITHER THEY WANT TO RUN INTO ME.
  • This means that some of them will avoid me to so therefore less stress  and worries needed lol
  •  
  • Take short trip to a some mountain resorts (1-2 days) $20???

28 juni 2018, donderdag/Thursday

✔️pushing my comfort zone daily ?/5

✔️no fap ( ? urges)

✔️spending time outside

✔️daily journaling 

?  overeat (my goal is to not overeat so✔️ means that i didn't overeat but if i did that mean that i overate so❌)

✔️reading 

?/10+ seconds cold shower after worm shower

❌ /30m mind powers

❌/30 meditation

❌/10 concentration

✔️??Eating healthy

• Why do i feel guilty for building my true self? Why? Why do i feel guilty for running away from poisonous people?
  •  
  •   11.45pm I was walking after I went to the wrong hospital to see a doctor for my back pain. I felt resistant to call but I rescheduled.
  • halfway to my destination I saw the friend I talked about earlier. He was together with some other dude -I forgot his name lol 
  • I felt a Sudden spike of negative emotions :worries, shame, what will he think of me? = omg my clothes aren't top notch neither my haircut clean and fresh.  Omg no! Now he won't envy me seeing that my life is better since i ended our friendship and that this new life reflects exclusively through my outfit and grooming. lol so orange
  •  
  • Almost instinctively i looked at him with a disgusted and frowned face.
  • I saw than the other dude too. I kept my disgusted expression. I walked faster to avoid them going at the side of the sidewalk
  •  I felt frustrated that my short^s sleeves weren't folded neither my t^short^s. Lol
  • for the next 20+min     i just remained aware of the fluctuation of negative emotions, arising and falling
  •  
  • but even if i met him with dirty clothes i would have still kept my REAL LIFE ACHIEVEMENTS : GOING to study Netherlands in fall, no alcohol 1 year mark, etc.
  •       These achievements are mine regardless of my clothes/presentation.
  • And his opinion has no value for me because i have to bear the burden of my growth alone.
  •  
  •  
  • Wow! So why would i want his approval, to be his friend if i was worse when we were actually friends?

27 juni 2018, woendsdag/Wednesday

✔️pushing my comfort zone daily3 /5

✔️no fap ( high urges)

✔️spending time outside

✔️daily journaling 

✔️reading 

✔️10/10+ seconds cold shower after worm shower

❌ /30m mind powers

❌/30 meditation

❌/10 concentration

❌go to sleep at a decent time (goal- 23.00\00.00)  slightly before 2am

✔️❌ ❌Eating healthy

•  I am on Facebook again. I am sill watching tv series/movies.
  • What sex does mean for me? Is it bout power?
  •  
  • The English tutor didn’t responded yet. But I wandered around through familiar profiles…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant you see? You are building your own ``profile`` WITH EVERY ACTION YOU TAKE.
  •  
  •  
  • it seems that the people that I left behind found people that resembled me to fill their group with.
    •  
    • Or in other words people tend to stick together based on their vibrations aka alpha or beta. In any group there it is. The legendary quest for power.
    •  
    • Some search for beta people and some join groups as beta and some create groups as alpha.   But in a group like .......`s only beta may join. And so on.
    •  
    • You weren't so special after all>>>>>>>>>>> you were just fitting the group needs/your own needs. That`s all. I was their friends cause I accepted a role/made a role for myself. But as my greed is growing I need more, I need to become an alpha not to keep being beta to ascend on spirals upwords

26 juni 2018, dinsdag/Tuesday

✔️no fap ( high urges)

✔️spending time outside

✔️daily journaling 

?reading 

?/10+ seconds cold shower after worm shower

❌ /30m mind powers

❌/30 meditation

❌/10 concentration

✔️ ? ?Eating healthy

✔️❌Anki (fluent forever Dutch pronunciation  deck + personal  deck)

• The more you spend far away from technology, tv series, movies, videogames, etc the more you connect with nature and people in general
  •  
  • Lol i am sitting in my room all day long looking at a flat BLACK screen. Lol. This screen is seducing me, showing me what i want to see

• Am i tacking action bc i want or bc i am afraid that my daddy will love/respect me more if i am ambitious etx? Hmmm
  • i went to an art museum today. i had been resiting to go again since the beginning of the year
  • main insight:  start a mindfulness practice because i love when i am aware of the present moment and the beauty of nature 

25 juni 2018, maandag/Monday

✔️no fap ( high high mega high urges)

✔️spending time outside

✔️daily journaling 

❌reading 

✔️10/10+ seconds cold shower after worm shower

❌ /30m mind powers

✔️/30 meditation yes! Shortly After I woke up

✔️/10 concentration

✔️❌go to sleep at a decent time (goal- 23.00\00.00)

✔️✔️✔️Eating healthy

• I sent the message I wrote to my senior year English tutor. She really got me started with English and therefore I made tremendous progress in no time. I felt to resistant to call her so I sent a message to her from my high school  Facebook account
  •  
  • Next radical self-challenge? LEARNING TO FUCKING DRIVE
  •  
  • I made some fruit juice today: (spirulina, cocoa powder, ashwagandha powder, raw honey, peaches, apple leftovers, soy milk, coconut flakes)
  • IMG_20180625_225510.jpg

24 juni 2018, zondag/Sunday

✔️pushing my comfort zone daily 2/5

✔️no fap (high urges)

✔️spending time outside

✔️daily journaling 

❌reading 

❌ /30m mind powers

❌/30 meditation

❌/10 concentration

❌go to sleep at a decent time (goal- 23.00\00.00) 4am

✔️ ✔️ ❌Eating healthy

• Read restaurant/food reviews on YT to practice Dutch
  • What I don’t see at my current ego backlash? (watching movies all night/all day, going to bed at 5am and so on)?    
  •  
  •   I think I refuse to do the hard thing: to not watch movies, to go to bed  and to basically FORCE MYSELF  TO  NOT   DO IT
  • I spoke in English by instinct whilst taking with one of my siblings. I am much better than I give myself credit for lol
  •  
  •  
  • Ok, so I am now on Facebook in order to sent that message to my high school English private classes teacher
    •  
    •  I felt disgusted of myself for being here again. I feel afraid to be persecuted/criticized.
    • What if ……..(see OneNote) and others will see that I checked out my high school account???? Lol there are other people too in that class. Do you really think that one of them checks the other`s profile?
    • Wow I am really still giving a fuck about high school.? Lol. For a second all these grudges seemed foolish. It`s not as important as it used to be
    •  Lol I feel now that i cannot accomplish anything. I feel bad and powerless. Some unsolved problems here boi
    • Also, the irrelaistic  unrealistic leap I expected to happen in a year is pure garbage really. No one can change 100%in one year and why rushing anyways? Lol who cares if I am better than some loser from my past? THAT`S NOT AN Achievement. Not at all
    • Wow I don’t care whether ……..(see OneNote) failed to get a job or to prepare for a uni or not. It wont make an impact on my life anyways
    •  
    • I don’t care either way.(maybe just curious or hypocritic) but not caring as in hating them
    • ……..(see OneNote) and her friends seem just foolish kids like me  - I love this perspective
    • I still get self doubts by watching these pics (maybe I can use this to improve myself)
    • Also imagine that now your are a senior/junior in college abroad. Not so cool anymore lol?
    • Hey! When I was striving for acceptance, in hash school my life was shit, even THOUGH SOMETIMES SOME OF THEM APPROVED ME. Wow! My life was worse back than ALBEIT ALL THE APPROVAL I WAS STRIVING FOR than is now when I fear that all of them might hate me.
    •  
    • Deeeep down I am selfish -I want my life to be AMAZiNG regardless if I get approved by high school folks or not. All I wanted was to feel good and to have things for myself. So basically I am happier now than ever. Wow
    • That’s a hard pill to swallow. My life is better in many areas now although I am alone and far away from them than it was when I was striving to get their approval. Its unreal!
    • I pushed myself harder than ever since I am alone. Both indoors and outdoors to say so. :I learned english, I am learning Dutch, (see OneNote)etc
    • And my life started to improve significantly after I started to drift and avoid them 
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •   what I have done in the last 2yrs and especially in the last year?
      •  I was alone a lot
      •  
      • I thought,journaled,pondered and untangled about my problems a lot
      •  
      • Meditation/shamanic breathing
      •  
      • I have done things that I was not at all prepared to do  aiming further that I thought  I am able to  achieve
      •  
      • I had to go through intense emotional turmoil and several small and big EGO BACKLASHES
      •  
      • I tried to remind myself that I deserve to become the character I want and to study abroad. I reminded myself how hard I worked to get here.
      •  
      • Pushed myself over and over 
      •                             
      •   well, in a nutshell I have probably begun to make 1-2-3 step plans/action for my main problems,
      •  
      • i have been  taking small steps every day

• what to expect in the future? To more seemingly impossible obstacles, HARD WORK ,ego backlashes and achievements

Edited by Everyday

1 juli 2018 lol zundag zondag/Sunday

✔️no fap ( high urges)

✔️spending time outside

✔️daily journaling 

✔️reading 

❌ /30m mind powers hmm can I replace this with hypnosis?

✔️20/30 meditation

✔️5/10 concentration

✔️20min Shamanic breathing -quite a struggle today but i felt calmer at the end 

✔️❌go to sleep at a decent time (goal- 23.00\00.00)

✔️ ✔️ ❌Eating healthy

• Requiem of a dream is getting deeper and more real than any other book I have read. I actually feel bad for the characters who are getting more and more addicted to heroin/pills.
  •  
  • Helped my grandpa today. Old people are disgusting they are helpless and weak and dirty. Their age stripped them from independence and growth potential. They are floating dead-carpets now. I have no idea how will I be able to stand myself being like her one day
  •  
  • Tomorrow ill go at the doctor again

30 juni 2018 zaterdag/Saturday

✔️no fap ( low urges)

✔️spending time outside

✔️daily journaling 

❌reading 

✔️15/10+ seconds cold shower after worm shower

❌ /30m mind powers

❌/30 meditation

❌/10 concentration

✔️ ❌ ❌Eating healthy

Edited by Everyday

College Packing ListOpera Snapshot_2018-07-04_231516_collegeinfogeek.com.png

Click on the images below:

• Opera Snapshot_2018-07-04_231639_www.collegepackinglist.com.png
  •  
  • Opera Snapshot_2018-07-04_231303_www.theodysseyonline.com.png
  •  
  • Opera Snapshot_2018-07-04_231359_www.theodysseyonline.com.png
  •  
  • Opera Snapshot_2018-07-04_231448_collegeinfogeek.com.png
  •  
  • Opera Snapshot_2018-07-04_232009_www.unpakt.com.png
  •  
  • Opera Snapshot_2018-07-04_231724_www.hercampus.com.png

It`s irrelevant to post about t-shirts and socks so i will only refer to more essential objects instead:

note:

Remember, if you don't wear it at home, you're not going to wear it at school. If you're debating whether or not to bring a piece and it's not something you absolutely love, leave it at home! You can always pack up a box of "maybes" and have your parents send it to you if you decide you need its contents. https://www.theodysseyonline.com/22-new-things-at-22

also, don't bring any kind of collection with you (stems,etc)

Edited by Everyday

how to choose the perfect laptop(Apple) for thyself:

today i went to my family doctor to get some papers for uni. I realized that the walls are painted in pink. I asked her whether they`ve renovated it since last year and she stared at me for a few seconds and said: we had rehabilitated  this place AND PAINTED THESE WALLS IN PINK 10 YEARS AGO 

i could swear they were other color -it was like i saw that color for the first time in my life

very important: how to swear in Dutch

Edited by Everyday

less than 60 days till college (approximatively)

4072 days until the end of my 20s

How to start a conversation with your future roommates 

what I`ve learned so far:

• take charge. don't wait passively for someone else to start the conversation/chat group. do it thyself
  • break the ice with some random joke 
  • ask for a minor favor ( to gain their trust or smth)
  • don't act needy. do not message them excessively
  • ask them about themselves 
  • don't be overly serious 
  • repeat/incorporate your ``ice-breaker joke`` into the conversation  once again in order to create an INSIGHT JOKE. and you can used it laterally at college too
  • detach from outcome: don't fear rejection because you don't have to be BFF with them. they aren't the only ones in campus

almost a week ago i was asked if i want to share my email with the other students with whom i`ll share the apartment(student house). I`ll be staying with 2 girls (one fro central Europe and one from Asia). I chose this apartment/room based on my INTUITION.I waited a few hours  for someone to make a move. i gathered my courage and i decided to lead the conversation : i asked for their numbers in order to make a chat group.

obviously, they shared them with me  and i became very anxious and agitated bc i couldn't add them on the chat group. after some more minutes i realized that i just had to put a simple + in front of them in my phone. Than i wanted to avoid a boring conversation (interview style) so i broke the ice first by saying the first thing it came to my mind: i bet one of us will break a mug or a cup withing 2 months. It worked! 

eventually the conversation  resumed to regular topics aka interview style but  with a more playful and chill overall attitude. I was insecure of my English skills and of being criticized over them. surprisingly for me is that they didn't make fun of my English skills as people in my country did. interesting that foreign non-English speakers are nicer than the people from my country. i was extensively criticized&ridiculed in high school by teachers and especially by colleagues  if i wasn't pronouncing and speaking perfectly. hmmmm 

i felt needy and i sill do at some extent. i wanted their total approval but than i realized that if they wont like me i will simply make friends with other students . 

Edited by Everyday

last week  i made an appointment to schedule my first kinetic therapy session. initially i wanted to do it on Monday but i succeeded on Thursday due to insane resistance.. 2 days ago i finally went there. yap. i finally did it. i can be proud of myself or whatever  

download.jpg

Edited by Everyday

less than 50 till college 

4064 days till the end of my 20s bla bla bla 

Edited by Everyday

lol i burned half by plants 

i poured ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL directly straight out of the bottle on plant`s stems.  this alone or contaminated with the fallowing day`s sun heat resulted into this.

lesson: always run a small-scale test of a substance on a leaf/plant before going nuts and using it on all of your plantation. wait 48h to see if it does any damage to the plant or not. anyways, this was a lesson. 

7 July/juli 2018

IMG_20180707_201432.jpgIMG_20180707_201411.jpgIMG_20180707_201426.jpgIMG_20180707_201429-EFFECTS.jpgIMG_20180707_201441.jpg

17 juli/July 2018

IMG_20180717_102931.jpg

Edited by Everyday

`sup

yesterday i went to a park and rented a bike for 1h.

• this may not seem important for someone else but for me was a huge achievment
  • why? because when i was in preschool i hot a cop car with my bike by mistake and than i ran away lol. and since than it got worse. i developed a fear of hitting people&cars and especially of cycling in through traffic. this was combined with my father screaming at me to stop cycling so slow and with my anticipated fear that he will scream at me if i hit someone. therefore sometime in middle school i abandoned completely the idea of riding the bike anywhere
  •  a few weeks/days ago i thought that i can re-start cycling in NL since their traffic isn't quite as insane as here. than i was like: hmm i can rent a bike here! why would i start from the bottom in NL wen i have this opportunity right here? 
  • so 2 days ago i thought of going; than yesterday i felt so resistant to actually go that i had to force myself to do it after wasting a couple of h in front of my pc`s screen.
  •    my biking skills where WAY better than i`ve expected. i didn't fall off. obviously i had difficulty with balance and so on.
  • anyways i started small by cycling on a street beside the park and slowly i pushed myself into the park
  • it was a tremendous jump of my comfort zone on on top of that very pleasant 
  •  i took my like 7-8 years to realize that i can rent a bike from a park and that i can slowly work my way into traffic by increasing the level of difficulty a lil bit each time.
Edited by Everyday

I am taking 3 days of quiting my bad habits entirely only to discover my true reality, the feelings that i deny by taking ``pain killers`` aka bad habits.

also, i am gathering info on how to quit bad habits.  last night i washed my teeth on time,cleaned my room , and did other chores i delayed for weeks. although i felt proud +  i felt negative emotions. i don't know whats behind them yet.  i watched shity videos till 3;00 on yt to banish these feelings.

i got this insight whilst listening to a hypnosis audio last night: i`ve been struggling to do my routine for months now. why wouldn't i make it easier? i mean better x min daily than 30m once a week

• 5m concentration
  • 20m meditation (ive been struggling so hard to stay focused during meditation, its so so hard, it used to be easier)
  • 10m shamaic breathing +5m observation

i gave up on starting pickup. i just have to much on my head right now. i am afraid to do it and this is an excuse 

i give up on learning dutch too for now, at least. revising the English grammar is more important for me right now. i  had these urges lately, wanting to buy buy buy self help products or to adopt a new good habit. hmm 

note for college self: 

you can do it!

Edited by Everyday

24 juli 2018 

IMG_20180724_173025.jpg

IMG_20180723_174711.jpgInkedIMG_20180723_17d4714_LI.jpg

mint plants have natural insane roots. i am just putting them into soil to help create a new plant(ill cut the root and therefore it will be an entire new plant)IMG_20180723_174750.jpgIMG_20180723_174727.jpgIMG_20180723_174725.jpg

Edited by Everyday

26 juli 2018, donderdag /Thursday 

I rented a bike for a hour again! I even cycled around the park on those tiny streets with other bikers and people. Yay! I hesitated at first but i positive-talked myself out of it. I didn't even had the courage to do this 8/7yers ago!

The therapy is going well. Monday it will be the last session. Time flew. My assigned kinetic therapist is pretty cool. We joke around all the time. From Monday onwards, ill do the exercises at home. I'll do them in other room since i tend to take too many breaks whilst doing them in my own room. I will get a broom stick lol to do some of those exercises. 

Also, i made a couple of purchases lately. I noticed  that i want to buy even more! I know that i don't need those books&objects now but i want them! I know that i can buy them in the future but i think thwt by buying and using them now ill grow faster. Maybe i think that i am not doing enough. Hmmmm. Intersting. 

Hey reader! Have you experienced smth similar lately? 

Edited by Everyday