Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-Rowan

Best Beginner Pickup/Dating Resources?

13 posts in this topic

Hey there everyone,

Lately I’ve realied I’ve kinda been ignoring my dating/pickup game whilst I’ve been at University.

Since I’ve been focusing more on my uni work and life purpose and other aspects of self-improvement, I’ve realized I’ve not invested time and energy and have been wasting my potential when it comes to dating, pickup meeting/hooking up with girls. I’m really happy with how I am socially especially with girls, but I think I can take it to new levels and really strengthen and solidify it.

I’ve only browsed this section of the forum a couple times, So, what high quality resources would you guys recommend when it comes to this kinda stuff? 

Cheers,

Rowan ?

Edited by -Rowan
Typo

@-Rowan

The only teachers I tend to still learn from at this point are the RSD crew and Jason Capital. They’re the best I’ve seen, especially since they place a heavy emphesis on the self-actualization aspect. So much more than just getting girls.

@aurum Awesome, I will check them out, thanks, man! Yeah, I'm aware there's a lot of opinion about this kinda thing on the forum, I think Leo put it best in some post, he said something along the lines of treating it as a type of Karma Yoga, or filling up the holey self-actualization triangle. Transcending the 'low consciousness' aspect of it when it's time to move on. I can't say I'm at that stage yet and what can I say I'm a 20 Y/o student :D

All the best,

Rowan

Edited by -Rowan

I can only recommend Coach Corey Wayne in this regard. It is the only source which I trust and like 100% and the only one I can recommend with 100% certainty and good conscience.

5 hours ago, -Rowan said:

I can't say I'm at that stage yet and what can I say I'm a 20 Y/o student :D

And don't let people make you feel bad about that, especially in the spiritual community. Everyone evolves in stages in accordance to their own journey. It's actually better for your growth if you just own where you're at than do spiritual bypassing and pretend like you're too evolved to get involved with something like pickup.

Pickup can be amazing self-actualization tool. And it's tons of fun because you get to socialize and have sex.

Personally, unless I transform into some angelic lightbeing in meditation one day, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a dick for the rest of my life. And when I'm not getting laid I basically can't think about anything else. So might as well get that area handled properly.

16 hours ago, Otogi said:

I can only recommend Coach Corey Wayne in this regard. It is the only source which I trust and like 100% and the only one I can recommend with 100% certainty and good conscience.

Seriously ? I still remember how he gave a money begging pitch in one of his free youtube videos.

@-Rowan What resonates with you highly depend on your personnality, for instance I really like Todd because I need to have a clear idea of what I'm doing and I'm a TJ type. You might find any other instructor fits you best :P

1 minute ago, Lynnel said:

Seriously ? I still remember how he gave a money begging pitch in one of his free youtube videos.

@-Rowan What resonates with you highly depend on your personnality, for instance I really like Todd because I need to have a clear idea of what I'm doing and I'm a TJ type. You might find any other instructor fits you best :P

I have no idea what you mean. Watching the content of his videos and getting the book (which you can get for free or buy) is more than enough. Don't give in to any unnecessary money begging pitches.

For me the one source that I pulled the most knowledge from are the articles from Girls Chase. 

The two I would most recommend by far are James Marshall and Tony Solo. They distill the message of pickup beyond just surface level, especially Tony. It has much more to do with inner game, meditation, awareness, and spirituality. They're also good to learn from if you tend to be more introverted and low energy, like me. Learning from them has provided me the biggest leaps when it comes to attraction.

Corey Wayne is good for basic ideas and principles, but I'd move on to Tony Solo and James Marshall for a much deeper and psychological understanding.

Edited by Frylock