Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobbyLowell

im not understood issue??

3 posts in this topic

NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME. its just so much. im so different from what others think i am. i know i shouldnt care, but its everyone that doesnt know me. desnt understand, doesnt see me properly. what can i do about this? how can i give myself this/ fix this emotional problem by being self dependent? if i cant, is anyone here able and willing to just understand me and not judge me?? over messages on this website..

Well you don’t know how they see you actually. That would be an assumption on your part to think you do. And if you should or shouldn’t care is besides the point. The point is you do. Don’t escape the idea that you shouldn’t. Stay with the fact that you do and learn why you do. 

But I totally know what you are talking about. Only some people on this forum understand me. But in my day to day living outside of this forum no body does. 

So cheer up. Watch yourself. Don’t attempt to change what is happening within yourself. Observe and meditate on why such movements are happening and understand them. 

Learn about the nature of the illusion of self images and how you project them onto others. Also don’t be so quick to change what is actually happening psychologically and simply face it. 

Again we all understand not being understood in some way or another. When it comes to the stuff talked about here on this forum even more. ?

Edited by Faceless

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

Well you don’t know how they see you actually. That would be an assumption on your part to think you do. And if you should or shouldn’t care is besides the point. The point is you do. Don’t escape the idea that you shouldn’t. Stay with the fact that you do and learn why you do. 

Well said.

@BobbyLowell "NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME" -----> "People should understand me."

A great opportunity to do The Work.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov