Ibn Sina

Is this guy enlightened?

13 posts in this topic

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

Pretty sure he's not. Not in the way we use the term anyhow.

Edited by Markus

yeah , if you look closely he is enlightened by the lamp behind the camera.

My opinion:

From what i hear and see, i can say maybe he is "egoic" enlightened. True awakening will bring your voice to singer level, and if you are male, one will be able to go very low with the voice, to a bass stage (similar to a radio speaker human being). Even females have a deeper voice after awakening. 

Yes folks, singers are not born, are awakened. Anyone has the potential. 

So no, he is only playing with the 6th chakra in my view. 

<3

Enlightened man with access to extraterrestrial wisdom turns to Dr Phil for basic marriage advice.

Lol... xD

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think we need to suffer enough in order to become a master, makes me feel psychotic but it's the truth, a man must persevere through the impossible and all alone, then came back with wisdom, in order for me to respect him as a teacher. Life is suffering, let's make the most of it.

his behavior is so egotistical in the very first minute, its oozing ego 

in a traditional sense he's not a typical enlightened being.

interestingly so he seems to be right where he should be, he could be enlightened in another sense

by playing the role he's supposed to play.

I have a feeling that guy who thinks he's above it all because he 'mastered' the chakras is the only real way to appeal to the american public that watches doctor phil, most of these people value 'power' and ego subconsciously

and so this asshole fits the bill, he's relatable to the audience, and in that way because he is an asshole people are willing to hear about concepts like chakra and meditation, regardless of his behavior they will get in touch with these core concepts which is good

so in a sense this guy is playing the enlightened asshole but he's helping humankind advance, his higher self is guiding him, he may not be fully enlightened but he's on the right path, being guided by his higher self and being used by the flow of life

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

I'm laughing so hard! How can this be possible? Idk

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

This is your brain on spirituality. 

Edited by Arman

Please don't believe in what he is saying.

The fact that he wants to change other people is a good proof of his ignorance :)

@Ibn Sina Haha awesome. I can see on another video that Dr Phil invited Deepak Chopra on the show. I used to watch Dr Phil a lot, learned a lot from him, but in some cases he can be very dogmatic as well. Definitely gonna watch that episode!

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

I thought it was funny when Deepak Chopra came on and he's like NOPE you're not enligthened instantly.

What a load of nonsense, :D the entire thing.

But I do agree with one thing, an Enlightened person shouldn't go around saying "i'm enlightened" it the same as a humble man walking around constantly saying "I'm humble".

Or a person who donates to charity and goes around saying "look at how great and good I am, I give money away!!!, i'm the best".

Edited by blazed