electroBeam

Anything related to ancient egypt and spirituality

36 posts in this topic

What theories and techniques do you know of, that was related to the ancient egypt era, and spirituality?

I did ancient egypt in high school, and from that experience, the egyptians seem like a bunch of deluded fools who were fixated on silly beliefs like your belongings transferring to your next life, weird gods that just look completely stupid when you compare them to the beliefs of buddhism and janism and mysticism.

Maybe you guys can change my view on that?

Im struggling to find my life purpose, or solidify it. 

I really really love advanced technology. The things that make my brain melt in awe are things like advanced military technology, artificial intelligence.

But also what i really really desire is technology that is mysterious and magical. The thing that comes to my mind is ancient technology. It has that transcendent, magical element that I really aspire to.

Theres a general culture around modern tech, where we design tech just to solve some convenience. Like a car is a more convenient versiom of walkong, typing is a more convenient version of walking, etc.

What I really find inspiring in ancient tech, is that they mix Religion wirh technology. For example, The ancient myan calendar was not used just for convenience, but for understanding a transcendent aspect of life.

Another aspect of inspiring tech is that it carries a sense of energy to it. the pyramids of egypt have been said to focus energy on humans who are under it. Not necessarily electricity but general interpretations of energy.

Can anyone add something that will help further solidify my vision and life purpose?

The emerald tablets of Thoth was a fun/weird read

The kingdom of heaven is within.

These are interesting suppositions :

- Mastabas might have been used for "dark room retreats" :

https://www.actualized.org/insights/dark-room-retreats-5-meo-dmt

https://hridaya-yoga.com/reflections-on-a-40-day-dark-retreat/

- Channeling with Ra :

Channeling is something I've been experiencing, I have no doubt this is real, but I don't know for the books...

http://www.llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_pdf.aspx

- Horus's eye & brain :

eye_of_horus_thalamus_brain-ourwonderlif

Edited by Soulbass

@Salvijus I like Sadhguru's explanations, but there is actually little evidence that the Pyramids were used as tombs for the dead.

It seems more plausible that the Pyramids where tools to boost spiritual practice. The Pyramids may not have been the creations of egotistical kings but just the opposite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It seems more plausible that the Pyramids where tools to boost spiritual practice.

If you sit in any structure in the shape of a pyramid, you will fall into deep silence and meditation without difficulty. 

Now pyramids are being used...small pyramids are being sold in the market; you sit underneath them, and they are health-giving. They don't do anything, just their shape reflects the rays of the sun in such a way that you get only the health-giving rays, and the other rays which are not health-giving are reflected back. The very shape is the cause.

People were wondering for centuries why these pyramids were made in such a shape. It shows that the people of those times were aware that certain shapes -- of clothes, of buildings -- are healthful; some other shapes are not healthful.

The main reason for constructing the Pyramid is to absorb energy. Its triangular shape attracts the power. While sitting in a Pyramid, you will experience new thoughts which may not be possible outside. The shape of the Pyramid itself will give you a divine feeling. It provides divine vibrations. Probably the architects of the Pyramids were great visionaries. They have visualized what we could not see.

@Prabhaker What concerns me is why Sadhguru didn't think of that. He seems to dismiss the builders of the Pyramids too easily.

It's rather arrogant to think that these people 5000 years ago were able to build those structures technologically, they had an enormous purpose and drive, and yet at the same time it was all just to glorify the egos of a few ruthless kings. That theory doesn't add up in my book.

The other possibility is that the ancient Egyptians tapped into spiritual realms and insights that even Sadhguru doesn't know about.

I'd be careful about underestimating the Egyptians. They seem unbelievably advanced, beyond what the materialist paradigm can fathom or explain.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Sadhguru tends to dismiss anything that isn't related to india. He's a strong Indian Patriot. He also dismisses shamanism and other hardcore religions as well.

This is to be expected, most enlightened people tend to dismiss other streams of spirituality. This happens on both side, not just yogis. 

On 17/04/2018 at 10:53 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Prabhaker What concerns me is why Sadhguru didn't think of that. He seems to dismiss the builders of the Pyramids too easily.

It's rather arrogant to think that these people 5000 years ago were able to build those structures technologically, they had an enormous purpose and drive, and yet at the same time it was all just to glorify the egos of a few ruthless kings. That theory doesn't add up in my book.

The other possibility is that the ancient Egyptians tapped into spiritual realms and insights that even Sadhguru doesn't know about.

I'd be careful about underestimating the Egyptians. They seem unbelievably advanced, beyond what the materialist paradigm can fathom or explain.

@Leo Gura Another possibility is that Sadhguru is the most politically/socially aware Guru yet and speaks only that content which can help push the bulk of population in the direction he thinks can be best. Even if that means to lie to everyone.

As far as I know his answers differ when he is talking in-person vs when he is talking to bulk of people. The impact differs from people to people.

On 18/04/2018 at 4:32 AM, electroBeam said:

@Leo Gura Sadhguru tends to dismiss anything that isn't related to india. He's a strong Indian Patriot. He also dismisses shamanism and other hardcore religions as well.

This is to be expected, most enlightened people tend to dismiss other streams of spirituality. This happens on both side, not just yogis. 

@electroBeam He many times belittle's Buddha or many others who were born in India :)

Watch the 2 below..

One of the main uses of the pyramids in ancient Egypt was inter-galactic communication. Think of it like WIFI towers but for not just this planet but whole galaxy. Other uses are Amplification devices. Scientists in Russia replicated the pyramids in much smaller versions and noticed an Antibiotic was 2 million times more potent after a month in the center of the pyramid.

B R E A T H E

@KrackJack I havent watched it, so I cant comment, but dont confuse expressing his feelings meaning judging.

3 hours ago, Ether said:

@KrackJack I havent watched it, so I cant comment, but dont confuse expressing his feelings meaning judging.

@Ether Ohhhh I didn't mean he is judging.

I just meant he is biased with "Shiva" and not "India" :)

And he very well justified it!! 

8 hours ago, KrackJack said:

He many times belittle's Buddha or many others who were born in India

Emperor Aśoka, who converted to Buddhism after the Battle of Kaliṅga, was responsible for spread of Buddhism in India. Buddhism gained so much influence because his disciples spread his teaching beyond the boundaries of India. Otherwise there were many contemporaries who were great enlightened teachers like Mahavir, Makhali Ghosal, Ajit Kesakambal, Sanjaya Belaputta, Nigantha Nathaputta. Buddhism was not a completely new phenomenon in the religious history of India.

theyre trying to do something similar with the bosnian pyramids. I still cant decide if they are legit pyramids or not, i went to the seminar where semir osmanagic presented himself, and they talked about how women would actually try to conceive a child in pyramid, because of the pyramids transmission powers, the baby born will become 'enlightened' much more easier. Not sure how much i believe this, but there certainly no doubt is something powerful about the giza pyramids. Why hasnt someone tried to replicate it else where, exactly how they made the giza ones (with the limestone cover&all), to test theories out? 

Edited by moon777light