Ray

Positive Affirmations For Pick-up And Love Relationships

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, it' been almost 6 month that I've been doing a positive affirmations that I create for myself (I'am attractive and seductive for all the beautiful women).

I really improve my sex life, still I'm not satisfied yet and I'm pretty much tired of this affirmation so... do you guys have some suggestion of a positive affirmation to "attract" beautiful adventures and storys with beautiful girls on our life? Here we don't look for positive affirmations that increase general confidence, but something specific for increase relationships / one night stands :). Better if the positive affirmations comes directly from some personal development guy :)

Thank you so much, you guys are amazing! 

@Ray i am a wolf in sheep's clothing, i am an alha male, women love me,women find me irresistible. 

@Ray Do you mean like self-talking yourself so you feel good?

Or you're asking to get better with women overall so you get more ONS/Relationships?

@reez yeah I mean self talking, positive affirmations, incantations like "women love me" or "I'm an alpha man"; indirect way to solve the problem but I find that it worked for me  :) 

@Ray  Positive affirmations are great but by themselves they're not gonna help you getting the relationships or beautiful women you want :) You can't get good at interacting with women without interacting with them a LOT and there are no magic pills or shorcuts !