Monkey-man

Only low-conscious people make kids?

13 posts in this topic

From what I've noticed only 'low conscious' people make kids.

And Enlightened ppl aren't driven by reproduction instinct so much. They can easily be celibate for whole life

Ive noticed that 'truth seekers' or people with spiritual talent tend to have problems in family, with tyrannical father, weak father, devouring mother, overprotective mother etc etc etc

Its almost like souls with high spiritual potential incarnate into baby of low conscious parents so the kid can save their parents from unconscious catastrophe. Or like Jordan Peterson says: rescue your father from the underworld.

Its almost like parents are captivated under a spell after baby is born, or baby is being under a spel after a birth that changes parents behaviour . It's a common archetype: baby is born and bewitched or father is thrown into the underworld. According to stats, Families tend to become very unhappy after kids born

Maybe birth of child triggers some sort of subconscious mechanism in parents that make them to realize on subconscious level that they gave birth to a baby because of mechanic or unconscious lustful intention? And that's how ppl usually make kids, being driven by lust. 'Born into sin'? And so they get stucked into feeling ashamed but on deep subconscious level, sort of traumatized and their consciousness level falls down without them realizing that. So they gradually change from angels into demons after kid is born and until this kid is 20,30,40 or until kid won't 'save them' by saving himself

Probably this is some sort of self-preserving mechanism of our reality, it's the way reality protects people and enforces spiritual evolution by mixing ppl with different consciousness so they can change each other. Mixing them up creates tension and tension creates conflicts and conflicts create growth

Then one of the reason people are programmed to make kids is not only reproduction program but also that kid is a potential saviour of their parents from the underworld of unconscious or eventual 'damnation'. So there are not only material but also spiritual component for giving birth. Kid does it by of course enlightening himself and that eventually might affect parents consciousness through spreading high vibrational level or energy I guess. So parents have subconscious need to give birth to a 'hero' coz they are not yet conscious enough to save themselves and they don't know they need to be saved but their subconscious knows and it knows the way out: to give birth to someone who can

That doesn't change the tendency that highly conscious/enlightened ppl don't tend to make kids, maybe because there are no reason for them to do that from reality's self-preserving perspective, if they are already 'saved' and are not driven by reproduction instinct, then reality ,which cares for over-population I guess, wouldn't prefer to encourage baby-making for them as they have no utilitarian need in that.

Edited by Monkey-man

I don't think so.  But it definitely changes your life.  I don't have kids myself, but I can see how having kids would alter your purpose in life.  Human beings will adapt to whatever situation they're in.  Whatever situation you are in in life, you will find a homeostasis point.  All having kids does is add a new factor into the equation, so to speak.  It's not all about you anymore!  You have a duty to someone else now.  And that duty comes with love too, I don't want to make it sound too cold and rational.   I see having kids as adding a complexity to your life.  That's not good or bad per se.  But it adds a gaggle of responsibility to one's life.  I would also assume it has a lot of personal development cash value too.  What a learning process it must be to raise children.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Then how do you explain that Sadhguru and Peter Ralston both have daughters? And Shyama Lahiri (founder for Kriya yoga) was a householder with kids?

Careful with making broad-sweeping narratives about enlightened people. It tends to be as problematic as making general statements about any group of people (black, white, Asian, gay, women, etc).

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't think so.  But it definitely changes your life.  I don't have kids myself, but I can see how having kids would alter your purpose in life.  Human beings will adapt to whatever situation they are in.  Whatever situation you are in in life, you would find a homeostasis point.  All having kids does is add a new factor into the equation, so to speak.  Now, it is not all about you anymore.  You have a duty now.  And that duty comes with love too, I don't want to make it sound too cold and rational.

?

??

As a father my only duty is to embody awareness and express that in my daily life. My one and only life purpose is to put all my energy into how I conduct my daily life. And in doing that my son will grow up healthy psychologically/physically himself. It’s not only about what you teach you child but what you don’t teach as well. By learning to understand yourself you are able to understand another. This helps in successfully raising a sane/orderly human being. 

Actually deciding to have a child is the best thing I ever did. But it’s up to me to make sure he is incapable of being hurt psychologically that is. I’m responsible for him. That responsibility never ends. As being responsible for my actions in relationship to others as well. 

Edited by Faceless

@Monkey-man It's also, as Benjamin Smythe says: "Is it a boy or a girl and how are you going to call it?" is the basis of everyones life. So nobody was ever made on purpose. No parent decided to make somebody specific. No parent cared for a specific being to be alive, or to enjoy living. It's about becoming a parent, not about the created life, because you don't know the created life. It's inherently about enriching ones own life by making a new being, and this being is potentially encountering suffering (no matter how hard one tries to prevent this, especially in this day and age) and is eventually becoming another tombstone. 

Edited by Echoes

@Monkey-man That's a lot of projection for the fact that there could be a lot of people that just don't know and were never exposed to higher consciousness values. I know I wasn't, and it's very easy to follow the existing social order when that's all you know.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

@Monkey-man i have the same sort of issue with my parents but never choose to confront them cause I know they're so close minded that instead of helping them I'd be upsetting them enormously .

Does is matter what the distraction is, or how big it is? Big distraction = many small distractions (like making this thread and reading the little comments) . Your whole life is mostly a distraction anyway. Also, what Leo said above

what I noticed, is that a lot of people ultimately recognize (consciously or unconsciously) that nothing fulfills them properly. nothing can fill the emptiness they feel. so they make kids, putting all hope into them, making their kids their new and ultimate life purpose. kids can be a life purpose, everything can. the question is, do they realize that all purpose is self created? it's not inherently there. I'd take a wild guess and dare to say that most people don't know this. they just think kids are the ultimate life purpose. can they feel the emptiness sicker through that?

I feel that with my mum for example. she projects everything onto me. I love her. but sometimes I just feel very loaded with responsibility. like her wellbeing is in my hands. maybe I'm just projecting all of this... but she even said it to me, so I don't know..

enlightened people know that kids aren't the ultimate strategy of making them happy and filling their lives with meaning and purpose. they know that that's just a way of creating meaning in life. they can have kids or not, but they definitively don't need them to desperately fill their lives with something 

whatever arises, love that

Of course it is also true that unconscious people tend to be much less responsible with their sexuality, driven by 1st and 2nd chakras, so they end up spawning more babies and also infecting their minds with low consciousness beliefs and neurosis.

Terrible parenting begets terrible parenting. The devil begets more devils.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course it is also true that unconscious people tend to be much less responsible with their sexuality, driven by 1st and 2nd chakras, so they end up spawning more babies and also infecting their minds with low consciousness beliefs and neurosis.

Word lol 

My parents lol 

Edited by Faceless

Observing a toddler/child can really teach you a lot if you pay attention?

I have learned a lot about the nature of the human condition. I have observed my sons natural movement of headlessness as a baby to toddler and watched the evololution to the early ego stage. If you know what to look for you can see ego inforce itself and grow. I can better understand what he is going through and provide support by being able to anticipate what may come next. This makes for a smoother ride for them in the process of that ever so conflicting process of identification. 

I learn from him and learns from me. A win win relationship. And there’s always room to not learn a single thing. And together we learn the art of forgetting?

Edited by Faceless